Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 69. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 03:14:50 AM
for someone who invests it in a token or another altcoin is not panicked
because every investment in altcoin is not for a short time,
a month or a year, because investing in altcoin takes years to hold it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:09:50 AM
Really, I was not panicked when the market just started to fall. Because I know that the market will always rise, but the encryption market has not yet recovered, which makes me a bit panicked.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 20, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
I will not panic if the token has a big potential to doubled it's price when it get listed on big exchanges. Those who sell at below ICO price will definetly loose because they sold immediately their token. But if you think that the token is not really a longterm to last maybe I will panic also because for sure I will loose money if I buy on ICO.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 02:58:52 AM
I don't panic, not at all. I know how the market is behaving, I know the decisions making the market, I know the manipulations by the big guys so, I don't panic at all. All these would come to an end in a very short time. It's just for us to exercise patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 02:57:16 AM
A picnic is the most terrible whip of a trader, which leads to pronounced losses in any market, especially on a crypto currency.
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
The price of forkdelta or etherdelta does not always reflect the real price. The main trades are held on the centralized exchanges. so I would not panic in advance, and waited for listings on centralized exchanges.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
When I bought the crypto money, I witnessed that it did not rise more than it, but it got even higher. And when I bought it, it started to fall. In short, every move I make by panicking turns into a loss.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 01:32:44 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Well that would be a common thing when it comes to a "newcoin" . All of it happens because bounty hunter dumping their coins even cheaper than ICO's price. Investor shouldn't be panic at all, as they are investing for long time not only for a while after ICO finishes, and the price will actually bounce back after most of bounty hunters already dump their coins.
Activity: 114
June 20, 2018, 12:57:59 AM
Of course I also panicked, is not that a normal thing? but I will observe for a while, if it gets worse then I will have to immediately sell it. how else would it be if that happened, than i became more and more lost.
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 12:37:19 AM
To be honest, I will not panic about this situation. Although the encryption market is now falling, I think this is a normal phenomenon in the market. The encryption market will rise again in the future.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 12:05:38 AM
Before, i was really into an ICO and never got the chance to sell my tokens or coins neither do i panic to sell, it never happens to me because i always believe what i invest is worth it in the future but now i just wait for the exchange because people are dumpers these day's. I can get more profit from the dumper's.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:43:44 PM
I think panic is not helpful to us because it make you fear to draw out the coins that we have. All you have to is make yourself calm. once you replace negative thoughts with postive one you'll start having positive result
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 19, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
I noticed tendency that more and more projects lock tokens in order to prevent fast cash out of bounty hunters and pre sale buyers on decentralised exchanges. This approach helps to prevent it! and it really works!
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
Not at all. More precisely, I can not call this a panic, most likely it is the excitement and the desire of the crypto currency to grow again. Before investing my money, I reconciled myself and realized that I can lose everything, so I do not need panic!
copper member
Activity: 97
June 19, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
real investors don't panic any longer it is the new investors in the cryptocurrency world that panic on that kind actions. the investors would have received their own token and share before the end of the ico program while most bounty hunters receive theirs after the end of ico which took a long time for distributions, since entries needs to be verified and checked to prevent spamming and fake account some even get disqualified after working
Activity: 121
June 19, 2018, 07:30:33 PM
Most often, bounty tokens are often distributed after the end of ico, by which time investors would have received theirs a long time ago. It is clear how bounty hunters dump tokens for just a little amount of money. But all the same, investors dont panic any more, maybe new investors panic.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
No I do not panic whether the market is down or up. We, the holders need to remain calm in order for us to make a right decision and not sell my coin rashly.
Activity: 137
June 19, 2018, 06:32:51 PM
Projects pay bounty hunter after or almost the same thing coins have been allocated to investors. I don't think it is possible for bounty hunters to receive tokens before ico ends. However mayb bounty hunters sell on DEX before projects gets listed on centralised exchange? Yes and it really does crash the price and value of tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 19, 2018, 06:23:23 PM
No, I do not panic at all, panic in the market of crypto-currencies is to jeopardize my capitals. But it is very important to understand the level of panic in the market, therefore, the author of the topic is Respect  Wink
Activity: 41
June 19, 2018, 06:06:50 PM
I don't know the type of ICO that pays bounty hunters even before ICO ends. That is realkybscary forban investorbto join. Currently, almost all ICOs distribute tokens to investors first, and then later to bounty hunters and airdrops. Some even wait for trading to start before sharing bounties
Pages:
Jump to: