Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 70. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
I do not panic and keep calm. I understand that 99.9% tokens go down after they were listed. It is normal and there are no reasons to panic. ICO is a long investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:48:24 PM
Perhaps, yes. In fact, a relatively low percentage of all ISO gives good growth at once. And it is mostly those projects, from which you do not expect growth
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 05:44:44 PM
How do you feel when some campaign you participated massively has ended and there are stakes allocation but no token given out? Meanwhile people will be trading with the coin and on the path of dumping it also. These are some situations that put in panic in me. I wonder if this source of panic can be solved as soon as possible but I know definitely well that it can’t be solved. The only thing is to patience and hold for some time.
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 05:42:09 PM
I panic a little when people are dumping the coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 05:36:52 PM
No I don't panic, in my experience it's normal that when tokens are distributed to bounty hunters many of them will sell immediately withjout looking at actual price and so the price goes down. If project is valid after some days or weeks prices will rise again and more
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 19, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
Why panics when we already have the proper analysis of the project? Knowledge make you calm and have a lot confidence. All those people who sell immediately in forkdelta or etherdelta is only need a fast cash, not the investor, so why bother it?
Activity: 686
June 19, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
in investing we must be able to control ourselves. panic is a natural thing. the panic will only make you take the wrong decision. in crypto that sort of thing is no longer a strange thing so you should be more patient and start racking your brain to think what you should do
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
If you are a real investor you do not panic, you will not scare by the dumps of the coin. Real investor knows how to hold and how to be patients. We should wait till the prototype will launch and for other updates that indicated to the roadmap of the project so that we know when will the price goes up again.
Activity: 322
June 19, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
If you're new, you'll panic. If you are an experienced participant, you will not. These sites have no influence. I would not worry about it.
June 19, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
Hello everybody. If you are going to make money on cryptology, then you must remember the basic rule, in no case should you panic and react to the decline in the price of crypto currency.
I dare to add that more often than not, such sharp price declines are investor speculation to bring down the price and buy even more tokens at a lower price. So if you believe that the project is good, it is better to buy coins instead of selling.
Activity: 359
June 19, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
"
If a project is potentially viable even when the price is down you can be sure of an upward movement ,if a token was given to bounty hunters before the investors or at the same time, most of the time the token will be lock to avoid dumping ,To panic is a norm as an investors, but the decision you take after what determine your level of maturity in the space.

Yes, it depends on what did you want to get from the token. So if you just wanted to have fast profit, it can mean, that you now need to wait for a while, till token would recover its price."
Activity: 260
June 19, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
 I think that I would put everything on the Bounty Hunters, who are always dumping the price right after ICO ends, and just patiently wait for price to get up.
Activity: 320
June 19, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I think they sell it with a low price because the ICO is not so successful... because the bounty hunters know that the coin will dump soon, that's why they sell it immediately. That is my strategy also when i received the payment early. But when you are an investor, for sure you will not sell immediately or do panic because you are an investor, you need to be wise to gain more profits.
Activity: 336
June 19, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
yes I will panic, because a good ICO will distributes bounty tokens when ICO is done, not when the ICO is still in sales.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Sometimes. I've sold tokens too early for fear of losing profits, but I've also held on to some that I could've and probably should've panicked out from earlier (BEE Token for one). In general I find it's best to refrain from acting either when grappled by greed or shook by fear. A level-head is always preferable. Of course, that all goes the way of the dodo during a true market meltdown (saying a prayer for current SkyCoin holders).
Activity: 406
June 19, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
Sometimes when I see all the market in the red color I do panic, as it means it can stay at this level, but I do pursue myself that in long-term period my tokens for sure will give me some profit.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
June 19, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
Yes of course! But I manage to removed it in this field that I don't make any mistake again when the currency in the market that I'm holding decrease it's price and I sell it with a small amount of price. And now I think all of the things that I should do before making it happened that I wont regret it again when the time comes again.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
June 19, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
Well, first of all it is a good way to buy cheaper coins. Secondly you must worry because proper ICOs dont distribute bounties before the ICO itself ends Wink

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
The manifestation of panic indicates that you are a weak player on cryptornics. Experienced people know that the decline in prices, followed by growth. Therefore, in no case should one panic.
it is normal to hot panic in the situation now, and I understand if you quit in this kind of industry. but be sure and think carefully what you are going to do. because you might get yourself in the regretting. me,as a true believer, I believe that the cryptocurrency will be good soon. nust go with the flow.and prepared for what happen
June 19, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
The manifestation of panic indicates that you are a weak player on cryptornics. Experienced people know that the decline in prices, followed by growth. Therefore, in no case should one panic.
Pages:
Jump to: