Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 11. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
Do I regret Huh Oh no! This is the best thing that has happened to me in recent years. Cryptocurrency allows me to earn well and be free. I am very glad that I work with cryptocurrency and I will continue to do it!
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
I will not regret having joined and know crypto. I have proven to get many benefits from crypto. even though the market is down there is no reason to regret the conditions that are happening. we must be grateful and continue to pray, may the market return soon and bring benefits to us.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
This is my chance to look for business and investment opportunities, so I think crypto currency is my opportunity to improve the economy in everyday life.

Activity: 392
November 29, 2018, 07:14:34 AM
I don’t regret that I have invested and lost money because it’s a great experience that shows that you won’t earn much money and you’re not lucky, you have to work a lot  Cool
Activity: 192
November 29, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
I think this is a big business opportunity right now, because I am very helped by crypto like sending funds between countries and investing in it.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
November 29, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
Nope, with crypto I can earn money at the comfort of my home. If you know how to deal with cryptocurrencies - trading, mining, staking, bounty programs and others, you will never run out of options to earn even if the market is not so favorable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 29, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
I have got profit from crypto so I don't regret a thing. I think it is still a good investment and I am sure that one day our tokens will be at their right value.
Activity: 401
November 29, 2018, 07:07:40 AM
No, I really like crypto, because I can look for profits through investing in some coins, like ethereum and many other coins that I buy or hold until now.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 29, 2018, 07:03:49 AM
no, even though I am losing money now, but in my opinion it often happens in the previous year, because the crypto market is up and down, I'm sure in the next few days the crypto market will rise again like last year.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
November 29, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
I definitely don't regret getting into crypto, not even during this bear market, I'm simply used to it.
If you can handle situations like these, you have no reason to be into crypto at all IMO.

The markets would have to crash to almost zero, for me to even consider leaving this business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
November 29, 2018, 06:27:08 AM
I did not regret involving in crypto industry and I dont know if there was a person who will regret it, imagine you can be an employee here at the same time you can have a sideline earning some tokens unlike you were in outside world you will like a robot waking up early in the morning and come home very late due to traffic outside. Also if you will look for the price of the crypto today there is nothing to regret too because it is normal for the market to fluctuate the only thing we can do is to go with the flow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 29, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
I have never regretted it, i wish i would joined before. But now that this can not be return, we need to evaluate the opportunities. Cryptos will start a new era.

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
Getting involved in crypto is one good choice I have made.There are so many opportunities in crypto if it can be explore to the fullness,so coming in to be part of this opportunity is a great choice to me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
regret in crypto might be much felt by many people. that's because they enter the crypto, but dropped out without having the results. Since the hype last December and then the market crashed, a lot going on this. in fact it is one of their own because they are not ready to enter a crypto without any knowledge but forced to immediately get results.
Activity: 462
November 29, 2018, 05:24:39 AM
Of course I do not regret! Why should I regret if this is our future, although perhaps not everyone is fully aware of it. Yes, many now regret and panic because of the current market condition, but this is a temporary phenomenon and I am sure that the best is ahead
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
I do not regret joining crypto, I have learned to invest in it and I learned a lot from this market, I believe in its future as well as my investments.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 29, 2018, 05:10:20 AM
I don't regret entering the cryptocurrency market because it used to bring me some profits. Although the crypto is very bad now, I will not leave now!
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
For sure I never regret joining crypto and regret that I didn’t believe in crypto earlier. I have the opportunity to hear about Bitcoin when the price was less than $1. I didn’t take it seriously until few years back.
my biggest regret was i didnt join crypto earlier than before.maybe if i joined it at 2014 now i have much bitcoin in wallet.and they keyword was never regret with our decision.someday it make us get benefit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 29, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
For sure I never regret joining crypto and regret that I didn’t believe in crypto earlier. I have the opportunity to hear about Bitcoin when the price was less than $1. I didn’t take it seriously until few years back.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
Even though I have not been able to achieve what others have achieved through crypto,I am still happy that I have the opportunity to be part of crypto sphere because there are better things to come in crypto and blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: