Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 13. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 29, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
I never regret to get involved on crypto and I came here at good time. Today us also a good time to start investment because price is cheaper and have good amount to hold when it begin to rise and give good profit. Stay away from people who are negative minded and befriend for those that enthusiasts and believe that crypto will grow again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 11:32:35 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
i lost most of my capital in the last year ,but i never regret entering crypto field i have more experience and life needs that , i hope i can regains some of my capital in future
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
No never because cryptocurrency open lots of opportunities for me to earn a decent income and i believe mass adoption will come on the right time and this technology will be known worldwide. Crypto help not only me but also my family, i am the provider and will always do thanks to crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
Crypto can change the economy many people up to this time. many people feel the development of crypto and get lucky. so I thought when juxtaposed chose plunge on crypto then they should also understand the risk of the loss of profit which would be obtained. feel regret can be, perhaps if they can't master but actually crypto is the remarkable thing.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
To this day i do not regret being involved in crypto. There are good days and bad days in the crypto area, but i am very satisfied. Yes, i would have liked to get in much earlier in crypto, but unfortunately that is not possible. But anyway, better be there now than never.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
November 28, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

yes, actually I am quite sorry that it was too late to be involved in knowing about crypto, actually I have heard the term cryptocurrency and bitcoin since 2013 but that year, I was still busy studying and also on my first search there was an article that reported that crypto was approximately like the HYIP business model, I immediately moved away without having to know more
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
honestly I think sometimes about the fact that I would save a lot of money if one day didn`t enter crypto world. That would be wise, as crypto is 100% not profitable for me.
But I still hope that CRYPTO IS FUTURE
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
Nobody forced us to invest money in it. why then regret? I personally am just glad that I invested money in it
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

If it was possible to return the time back, I certainly would not miss the opportunity to enter the crypto market as soon as possible, but we have what we have. And it's better to join later than not to do it at all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 28, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

If you look at the current statistics, the users of crypto currencies is still very low. There are 24M bitcoin addresses in total (Reference) and this does not mean that there are 24M bitcoin users, one person can have multiple addresses. What I am pointing out is that there are more people that will get involve in the scene in the coming years. I still consider the 2017 or even the 2018 crypto holders as early adopters. New blockchain startups are getting in, you can still get involved in a great community and hold coins with so much potential.
copper member
Activity: 280
November 28, 2018, 07:01:39 PM
I think entering crypto was a very good decision I can ever think of. Besides, the reward involve I have learnt so much and had the change to meet and work with great people. I have acquire some skills. Crypto have been very beneficial to me
Activity: 490
November 28, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
It is foolish to regret that brings a lot of money. I’m sure many have earned very well and continue to replenish their investment portfolios.
Activity: 210
November 28, 2018, 06:34:35 PM
I did not regret a single day that I joined the cryptocurrency and I am sure that you can still make good money on this
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
regret is certainly not because the results from crypto already sizable obtained. But if the condition continues like this crypto is also not too good for earnings. need a way or other strategies to be able to get results or can only regret the conditions under which crypto worsened.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 28, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
Well I won' say I regret getting into cryptos space, but most times, I regret some the mistakes i have made and some wrong decision i took, that's the only thing i regret.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 28, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
I only regret that I learned about cryptocurrency very late just a year ago if I knew about this kind of earnings and even earlier I would have earned a lot more, but I don’t regret anything
Activity: 336
November 28, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
Why you regret about getting in with cryptocurrency market? IMO, I think this is my best choice in my life. Joining with cryptocurrency, specific that I working on bounty ICO project, I have a chance to earn a lot of money that makes me a wonder. Although the price of the market is terrible, I think the market will grow, and all things will be good.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
I do not regret to join crypto,contrary that was my best decision. Of course I wish I would have joined crypto earlier as in that case I would be much smarter. It took me approx. 2 years  to gather some knowledge needed for successful investing and trading and I did not start from zero. The learning process is ongoing.
Activity: 837
November 28, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Why should I? I have no reason to regret. The crypto space is one of its kind, a space illed with possiblities and the potential to revolutionize this current era. Joining the crypto space has been amazing.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
Although my portfolio has decreased by 90%, I'm all exactly glad that I am here. Never regretted and will not. I learned so much in crypto, experienced so many emotions, and I am sure that I will experience even more. Cryptoindustry is just starting its way.

Just like you mate, I also didn't regret being part of crypto and if somebody will ask me about it I would really tell them that my life was luckily having brilliant paths because of this opportunity. Even though there's an emotional bond between real and virtual world of currency, it doesn't stop me. This made me learned a lot despite of the hardships behind.
Pages:
Jump to: