Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 12. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 29, 2018, 05:01:52 AM
I don't regret being here although I've made many rash decisions and choices but I keep learning and improving myself all the way up. Being here has changed my life for good I'm glad to be here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
those that give positive experience are usually people that adopt crypto earlier and those giving  negative experience are usually the late adapter because crypto is not that good nowadays. im just upset that i did not know crypto much earlier.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I m regret only not joining early to crypto. Actually, friend told me about Bitcoin in 2011, so i trade a little, get a profit
of 20 btc and go to vacation. After that i forgot about crypto and came back only in begin of 2017. But it s so much good things happen in this
1,5 year (until now), so i deeply regret miss this 6 years from 2011 to 2017.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Well being here and getting involved on this forum is an opportunity that need to be grabbed,because this can be a tool that can change our life.I never regret that day i've known bitcoin in my life as well as this forum because of the rare opportunity we have.. we need to learn from other peoples experiences and we should need to have knowledge inorder to earn more in this cryptocurrency community and its a nice experience that we are ahead of others because we are already aware of cryptocurrencies existence most especially bitcoin.
Activity: 518
November 29, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
Of course not, many things change to me  and it is really a big help in any people who want to get a extra income in their regular job in their country. That's why I am focusing in making some research about Cryptocurrency to make myself updated in new things that happened also in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 29, 2018, 04:46:49 AM
how can you regret cryptocurrency, if it brought a crazy rhythm into my life and most importantly, the cryptocurrency taught me patience, without patience I would leave it all together))cryptocurrency makes me read tons of literature and forums, it develops me and every time when I start thinking that I have already studied everything, I always find something new and interesting.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 04:42:01 AM
Honestly I don't regret the crypto currency at all, in my opinion this is a very big opportunity given by crypto to me and I am very grateful for the crypto market, I can look for profits inside and free shipping between countries through blockchain.

Activity: 350
November 29, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
I understand perfectly well that the responsibility for losing money lies only with me. The market has nothing to do with it, because it has its own movement.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 29, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
In my opinion not, because crypto currency gives me an invaluable job, such as seeking profit and giving a very big opportunity.

Activity: 518
November 29, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
You should never regret anything, because think about how much you have learned from crypto currencies market. Just wait till the better market conditions, because the red market cannot last forever. Hold your coins and be patient.
Activity: 262
November 29, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
I am not passionate by nature, so I don’t understand how I can regret that I am learning a new area and are involved in it. It seems to me that if you approach everything wisely, then new knowledge cannot be regrettable. Maybe I just did not come across such situations, but now I see some advantages.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
November 29, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

If I had joined any earlier, I would have been writing the whitepaper instead of Satoshi.  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

of cz everyone wish joined earlier but we can't turn back, now just wish bull market can come back soon  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 04:02:21 AM
Cryptocurrency gave me a good alternative to highly regulated stock market and ever since i joined cryptocurrency trading and investment, I have had my ups and downs but my experience have been mostly ups, so I will say I have no regret!
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 29, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Nope. Although I bought in November of 2016 for a few thousand bucks and I sold about 1/4 of my tokens in Nov to January of 2017. I've since bought back more and had some cash to spare that more than covers my initial investment. So I made out pretty well and am still in the market. I feel kind of bad for people who bought in last December though :/
Activity: 462
November 29, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
no way! Crypto is my favourite thing to do, so I will never regret getting involved in crypto.
Now we need to overcome crisis and then great time is coming
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
Crypto is one of the best investment scheme i've ever participated in,  although I've not really gained a lot from this space but i believe the market will restore back and everybody will be happy
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 29, 2018, 03:36:55 AM
I do not regret anything, as it was my own decision. Yes, I lost a lot of money, but I got invaluable experience that will help me in the future. After all, the cryptocurrency is only at the beginning of its road and a real boom is yet to come.
Activity: 253
November 29, 2018, 03:07:46 AM
Although I have lost money, and I am not an early investment in cryptocurrency, I still believe that cryptocurrencies will still have opportunities in the future, and there will be decades in the future.
Activity: 784
November 29, 2018, 02:19:28 AM
instead of regret but I am fortunate to be a part of crypto. many people do not know the field of this remarkable online. When a lot of people working hard in the offline but there is another field that is the crypto can easily to get results. Although it is indeed risky but this at least is not an obstacle to remaining could result.
Pages:
Jump to: