Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 7. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 04:57:39 AM
I don't think it's worth regretting anything. The time I spent in crypto gave me a good experience. This is the most important thing that can be. It is very easy for a beginner to lose a deposit in both a falling market and a growing one. It is necessary to understand the processes that occur in the market ..
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 04:48:12 AM
No, I did not regret involved in creypto due to the fact I have generated a lot of money from crypto before, if the market of crypto is not like good as before, we just have to endured i believe with time everything will get better.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 01, 2018, 04:42:31 AM
Sometimes I regret that I got into cryptocurrency, since I have now lost a lot of money, but I am still hoping that Bitcoin will grow strongly in price and I will get my profit
copper member
Activity: 266
Ako Bayot!
December 01, 2018, 04:38:15 AM
Yes after investing in an ICO project you will come and going to find out that the value of the invested tokens or coins will be dropping to almost 10X of the previous ICO price being set in the ICO period. The team will just made a reason and that because of the bad market condition which I do not really believe on it because they can made a decentralized p2p exchange and implement the project and make some demands from the community. Poor management is relatively the mere reason for the 10X market price drop of the token/coins.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

for me there is no word of regret. even though I feel I have become too familiar with digital currency and joined this forum, I have heard of digital currency for a long time from my friend.
Activity: 80
December 01, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Any person joined at any stage got a huge profit from the crypto. There are many benefits in this place and many have earned according to their skills. Many of them cam in the very beginning and they after a long time wait got a huge profit but if the news comers also wait the same, I mean for a few years, then they will also get the same profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 01, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
Man, I wished I should have joined way earlier. Look at the price now compared to the earlier days. In the old days, $10 is a controversial price, but now it is something way bigger than that. If I had known Bitcoin earlier, I could be one of those millionaires now.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 02:03:14 AM
I never do regret by getting involved in crypto currencies because it is a new form of economy which is totally contrary to the present form of economic concept in which we are following at present. By adopting the crypto currency to the global community there is variety of advantages to the  human life feels it easier.The notable thing is that the crypto currency is with a strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology. Among the crypto currency bitcoin is the first currency started in the year 2009 with a definite features. it is a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology..The introduction of the block chain technology is an added advantage to the bitcoin to ensure its security systems in order and it can transact easily with out any third party interference. Crypto is a new topic to study and understand,  it should understand the in and  prior to the investment.so that the regretting situation can be avoided.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 01, 2018, 01:57:43 AM
I learn about crypto in 2015 but at that time i don't think much about crypto and i only started to get into it on 2017 and it was still considered early. I don't regret anything as i manage to earn quite a lot of money from crypto in only a year and half, although right now the price is bad but at least you can still earn money from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 01:44:45 AM
I have no regret I think I will never see one, cryptocurrency is so hopeful every day with newer opportunities here and there ,I'm just sad that I'm getting to know about crypto now ,I should have jump in since 2014 but still no regrets ,working hard and hopeful for greater future.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 01:28:58 AM
No I don't regret it at all infact I am really thankful because of crypto currency I learned a lot of lesson meet many friends online,
I think it is a great experience for me I manage to know some great people because of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 01:13:49 AM
I don't regret because when I found out cryptocurrency and did cryptocurrency trading I was able to get a lot of profits and of course I was able to become rich from cryptocurrency so far I can buy whatever I want from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 37
December 01, 2018, 01:04:05 AM
I have been involved with Crypto a few years now and it has kicked my butt several times since then! Wink

I have been scammed, fell for bad tips, didn't even understand P&D (long time ago!) and lost money on bad trades and poor investment choices!

But...what an education I have had! Learned shitloads, made some great friends and colleagues and made some good money too! Now I'm even involved as a foundation member in our very own altcoin so it's fair to say, I've come a long way since my first day!

The crypto world is tough, unforgiving and scary but man, what an exciting ride it is and we truly are just at the beginning!

Do I regret getting involved with Crypto? Never, not once, not even a little bit! Smiley
Activity: 560
December 01, 2018, 12:10:00 AM
I have been with Crypto for a long time and I also experienced difficulties, and also experienced pleasure in the world of Crypto. I was involved in the crypto world, of course, very happy and not sorry. Crypto is a very good opportunity to change the economy for the better by investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
I do feel a little regret in cryptocurrency especially these days where all of the coin price dropping a lot.
But i tried to kept my composure and wait until the condition get better again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
I do not regret to involve in cryptos as this give me a good earning platform and I got handsome earnings in last one year which are not possible anywhere other then cryptos. This market can give you unexpected returns in long run.
Activity: 364
November 30, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
I cant say i regret cause for sure i reaped the benefits of crypto currency last year and for the fact that the market is in a mess am not giving up on it am still waiting till it recovers i still have alot to do lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 30, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

No, I don't regret getting involved in crypto since I have not lost a lot of money from it. I spent none in crypto since I have started as a bounty hunter. I think those who have regret are those who have sold all they had or spent all their savings on crypto.

Same with me, I was started without money but only spending time as a bounty hunter. and I believe if the people that rushly sold their holdings could be the one that regrets.
Activity: 854
November 30, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

I have not regretted joining crypto even once. Doing crypto activities have open so many doors of opportunities for me that I have been an avid supporter right away. From just mere interest, I have joined airdrops, bounty campaigns, tradings, and investing even in ICOs. I think I still need a lot to learn despite that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 30, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
Sometimes i think, but it happens only because of the bad market conditions, that didnt give me to get nice profits in 2018. I was hoping to make few thousand on bounties:(
Pages:
Jump to: