Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 8. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
Actually I wish I keyed in from day one, but I do not regret joining the crypto space. I strongly believe the future holds more for cryptocurrency, hence no regrets even with the dwindling market. Many who bought cryptocurrencies before the massive dip will be regretting their action, please be patient, I believe you will smile at last.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

No, I don't regret getting involved in crypto since I have not lost a lot of money from it. I spent none in crypto since I have started as a bounty hunter. I think those who have regret are those who have sold all they had or spent all their savings on crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
My friend which pair of years worked in this area acquainted me with cryptocurrency. On his stories, I understood that you can begin to work a good money here. But only in 2018, when I began to study kriptovalyutnost', was the not best appearance to begin to work a money. Working in signatures and social networks, I began to work crumbs. No, I do not spare, that became acquainted with the world of cryptocurrency, hope my experience, in the future, will be by weight of gold.
Activity: 308
November 30, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
Just because something isn't working currently doesn't mean it hasn't worked at all. And just cause the market now is down, doesn't mean i regret anything! I'm open minded and patience. I'll wait for the next opportunity to come
Activity: 252
November 30, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
I did not have time to participate until 2017 when there was growth, and this is the only thing that worries me now, since my participation has not yet brought me profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 30, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
I first learned about cryptocurrency somewhere in 2012, but did not consider this technology promising. What I regret at the moment. But there is nothing wrong with that, the technology is just beginning to develop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 05:48:01 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I'm joining cryptocurrencies early this year so that's already consider as late since this was started  last 2009 but I felt no regret because I was still able   to earn money  by means of bounty campaign .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 05:47:13 AM
I do not regret a bit that joins crypto-mania Smiley. I am not only excited about the technology itself, but I was able to get some profit and a lot of coins to hold ).
But yes, I regret a little that I was not fully prepared for last bull run. And now I am trying not to do the same mistake.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
I don't regret it at all because with the existence of cryptocurrency all financial problems in this world can be overcome and I can become wealthy from utilizing the advantages of rising and falling prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
Before i came into the crypto space, i did my survey and i ensured that i weighed the two sides of the coin and that made me to understand very much what i am into, also considering the risks involved
The mistake people make is that, by the time someone tells them there is an opportunity to make money somewhere, they would then rush into it.
Therefore, i can't regret my decision.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
November 30, 2018, 03:16:41 AM
Crypto for me is very important because this is the best place to invest. When I first entered, I tried investing and I made a profit. Even though crypto does not function as expected, I have to lose money due to lower crypto prices. But I benefited slowly and I did not regret being involved with crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
November 30, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

I have no regrets in this technology even if I missed the opportunity to enter crypto when it was in the bull run last year. I know that all of us will earn if we have patience and knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 30, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

No regret but I have high hopes that I should have known this business long time ago. But its quite okay for me, at least I have a glimpse of it before the classic bull run last year happened. Im able to have some fund from my holdings because of it and Im very thankful I learned about crypto.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 30, 2018, 02:02:41 AM
Me not regreting either because since i got here even at first its so annoying i mean i never know some of the usage and how this crypto so important,but yet when i do a research i am sure that crypto helps me not just with money but in terms of getting more knowledgable also in some aspects.
Activity: 102
November 30, 2018, 12:34:10 AM
No because I earned money from it and learned a lot from it,
Crypto price might go down but I would never regret getting involved in crtpto,
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 12:27:30 AM
I never regret any thing about crypto , even if am at lost I still have the faith and believe in the technology that soon will work in my way, I got in late and was not really understand how it works then which make the dip to a bit affect me but now I believe and how learnt so many things which I believe blockchain is very important thing that has happen to mankind.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
November 29, 2018, 11:20:33 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

No, i don't. I got a lot of things since i've joined this crypto world. I managed to turn my $150 of investment into thousand dollars during the bull run last year. I also realized the advantages that blockchain technology offer. Last but not least is i become a more patient person. The declined that happens frequently in crypto market taught me to more patient to holding.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 29, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
not at all, I was very excited today to wait for prices to rise again. I am sorry to have entered late, not 5 years ago when crypto was still cheap and experienced growth every year until now. and what makes me excited is that, that more years will surely experience growth again and be involved in that period is a satisfaction for me personally.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
November 29, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
Sometimes I regret that I didn't join earlier when the price of bitcoin is much cheaper and when bounties are emerging, I'm jealous with those people who benefits a lot in bounties before.
Who's get their benefits because their patience and hard work. All hard work will pay off. No regret, we must still learning and always thankfull to be here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 11:06:15 PM
When the price of coins falls and many people suffer losses. So someone says that you regret being involved in crypto. Of course, I don't regret being involved in crypto and as long as I stay in crypto, I get many benefits. I believe in the future of crypto because this industry is now increasingly popular.
Pages:
Jump to: