Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 16. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 01:33:50 PM
I think I regret being late in joining Cryptocurrency. If I know few year ago, maybe I get a lot of profits. But this is the best time to invest in crypto, don't regret it all day.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
November 28, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
Nope I didn't regret getting involved in crypto because it lets me to learn new things that's very far from my field that includes trading, bounty, promotions, creating node, setting up node, etc. also while i'm learning i'm still able to get profit.

The only thing I'm regretting right now is to discover the gambling sites that pays crypto... I'm a little addicted to that and lose some of my earnings and i'm getting to greedy to recover my lost.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
Not at all. With the latest price drops, I am at a loss, but still happy having been involved, and still learning new things every day.
Activity: 62
November 28, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
As for me, I am happy to be involve in crypto. It is very interesting to learn something new, which can give you some benefit
Activity: 365
November 28, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
I wish i would had joined earlier. I was actually late to this industry which suits me well. But for some reasons even staying close to computers for most of my day, i remained unaware of cryptos and only started working with it very late and missed the bull run of December 2017.
Activity: 336
November 28, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
I am happy to be able to join Crypto because it provides many benefits, not only finance but also increased knowledge and many new things that I get. Even though the market is not healthy but mash gives me good hope for the future.
copper member
Activity: 381
November 28, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
I think we should be able to stay consistent with what we choose, not because when the market soars we feel proud but in times of decline we feel sorry for being involved in the market. I have no regrets until now, because the current decline cannot kill crypto.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 28, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I'm actually very happy that I found out about crypto early 2017. Crypto is still giving me extra funds to date.
I'm still on green zone, technically, since I have no more fiat exposure.
But it still sucks to see your crypto lose 80-90% of value.  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
Although I joined cryptos late however I have no regret so far and I am still optimistic that cryptos has come to stay and has a future potentials as more adopters come on board increasing the market capitalization and volume traded although those people that joined at the peak last year will be a little bit disappointed all hope should not be lost.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 28, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
At some point I regret selling earlier for the past years but that taught me a lesson that being patient would always give you the best reward.

Everyone wishes to get into crypto earlier so we can have tons of bitcoins at the cheapest price. But even if someone tells us about it earlier, do you think that you will believe him and you are goin to spend money with it? I don't think so, I came in to bitcoin without knowing of its full potential and I just learnt it along my way after few months.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 28, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
Never! i have never had second thoughts upon joining in the investments into cryptocurrencies or even into ICOs. In fact i am glad i came to learn about the blockchain technology and the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in making payment for transactions. Only quick gainers would quit cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 28, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

In my opinion the first initial entry into crypto was a difficult choice that I had risked, so I am sorry at the moment I don't think it exists with me, because crypto has been so beneficial to me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
I consider myself as an early bird although I'm late comers in this forum. There are no much to regrets in my past life of being here because I am still young at experience with regards to cryptocurrency educations and trends. It means I am in the situation of studying and learning. No more regrets even I would not buy tokens.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 07:14:41 AM
actually there is no regret, but our hopes are very big joining the cryptocurrency, if with this situation all would be worried to continue joining cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
November 28, 2018, 07:11:12 AM
I regret it!
Because I lost a lot of money, but I will not sell my cryptocurrency!
I will choose to continue waiting and wait for the recovery of the market!
I believe in the value of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 28, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

I don't ever regret in being a part of the cryptocurrency community, it has been my passion to be a crypto fan,no matter the present market downtrend we are ready to remain with crypto. Thanks
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Am not regretting for joining into cryptocurrency the only regretting am having is for not joining it on time as others did that the only regretting am having for now simple.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 28, 2018, 06:46:00 AM
Not at all dear, I have no regression why should I regret in fact. I got a lot from this cryptocurrency maybe cryptocurrency has been troubling now but it doesn't mean I should regret we cannot make all the days in our own way. So bad times comes and goes and crypto will have a very good time soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 28, 2018, 06:39:22 AM
I started investing in crypto projects only 2 years ago, but it was a cool time and there were many opportunities to earn, but then there were even more opportunities to lose everything that it was invested  Grin.  I made a lot of mistakes due to inexperience, waited for more growth and now I regret a little. But quite a bit, because this is my experience, though sad. But now I know exactly what to do next time and won't repeat my mistakes. And I'm a little sorry that I didn't buy bitcoin in 2013, when I first heard about it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 28, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
I have no regrets at all about getting involved in crypto.
In fact, I have known crypto for over 4 years, and there have been many benefits that I have gotten from here. Crypto has completely changed my life and even saved me from poverty. Maybe many people think crypto will only make big losses, but in reality it all depends on the decisions and steps taken by that person. If the steps taken are right, you will only find profit from there, if wrong then you find a very deep chasm.
Pages:
Jump to: