Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 2. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 04, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
Crypto has a very good future and this is the best place to invest that is very profitable. But now the crypto market is getting weaker and making many people panic and then they sell coins. But that doesn't make me regret having joined crypto. Because I have many advantages in crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
December 04, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
Luckily for me, I didn't invest much money in the cryptocurrencies market (less than 1000€) so, this is just a hobby and a game for me. I find it very amusing and funny, it is like  uying collectibles and watching them grow or drop in rarity. Also, it's a bit overused but... "I am in it for the tech". I really am, I love the idea of a blockchain based world and ecosystem... Internet 3.0 blockchain based.... And bitcoin being a scarce commodity on the internet. It is something revolutionary that just blows away my mind. So no I do not regret being here
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 03:11:47 AM
I don't regret getting involved I regret not taking the chances I had seriously I was non challant about a lot of things. We keep learning everyday.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 03:05:13 AM
i do not regret and i am happy with my decisions. however my portfolio is in 80 % loss but it is part of crypto market. so be in the game you never know when you are on the top.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
December 04, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
No, this is just the beginning of crypto. It has a great potential and good future. I think i am not too late.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
December 03, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
so far i do not regret starting with crypto and of course i wish that i had already discovered crypto earlier. but that is what most people want here. i am sure i will stay in the crypto world even longer, as i still think crypto will be part of our future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 02:39:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I do wish that I have joined the whole fiasco a bit earlier than today. I kind of regret not being able to be smart and sensible enough to sell whatever holdings I have and just settle to the amount it currently has. But we all have to just move on and rebuild ourselves.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 03, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
And now the situation on the market is like three years ago, therefore there is the possibility of early participation. And about this whole situation, what else can you expect from a non-controlled technology.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 02:06:50 AM
No why will I be angry with something I no that can make me rich overnight it’s not possible and can never be possible even duo the market is not in good form I still don’t regret it at all.
i regeret some stupid decisions but i think that it does not meam taht i blame cryptocurrecy as i can blame only myself
In the end of the previous year all of the crypto community thinks that they have made some wrong decision for their investment and they blame themselves for that but it is not our mistake. It happens sometimes in crypto which we faced even in the past and again the market recovers and good time comes.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 01:37:45 AM

Most of the times I wish I had joined earlier, maybe if I did I would have achieved more than what I did now. Things did get a little better when I joined cryptocurrency, so I’m not going to say that I’m regretting. Just that I wish I joined earlier, but I’m not blaming myself cause I knew nothing about it then, if I did I would have also joined back then. It’s never late, I know there is still a great opportunity to make something out of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
I never regret what I did. This is a very good experience and it will be useful in the future.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
I never regretted getting involved in crypto. Thanks to her, I was able to change my life for the better. This is a great area that has great potential in the future. There is much to learn, and here you can well increase your capital.
Activity: 367
December 02, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
Why should I be sorry? In any case, it will be a very cool experience that will turn into a sea of impressions, Dating and communication.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 02, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
I do not regret having entered the crypto world, also because I made good profits.
Eventually, I regret not being EXIT at the top, because now I would have really good money.
Unfortunately, they disappeared ...
Activity: 448
December 02, 2018, 05:09:55 PM
I like cryptocurrencies, as they gave me a good opportunity to earn and give as before, but in terms of the long term, I think that many cryptocurrencies will die out.

I believe that the cryptocurrency will develop further. It seems to me that at the moment it is getting stronger and better.
Activity: 420
December 02, 2018, 04:34:32 PM
I do not regret joining cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency has a great future. I believe in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 02, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Of course I don't, because since we involved ourselves as a cryptocurrency user, its existence has educated us and we have become increasingly aware of how financial performance should be, especially in the face of the modern civilization that we are currently living.
If we look at benefits and convenience, cryptocurrency is easier to use than fiat, and is the only solution as the best payment medium, because wherever our position's, transactions can still be done, with a note: connected to the internet.
Cryptocurrency has shown us a good gap, especially for people who don't have bank accounts. With cryptocurrency, anyone can certainly control their own money (without third parties). For us cryptocurrency may be a more appropriate medium for Banking and Finance, than conventional currencies supported by central banks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
have i regret joining crypto my answer is definitely was the most and the best times when i interfered and got engaged in this world indeed i may lost things and spent a lot of time her on crypto but for sure i learnt a lot and that is a gain in itself good for all i hope we be rich all soon.
Activity: 462
December 02, 2018, 04:14:24 PM
I like cryptocurrencies, as they gave me a good opportunity to earn and give as before, but in terms of the long term, I think that many cryptocurrencies will die out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

Those people who entered here early and did not sell their coins are probably happy now, and many entered at the peak and then wished for it. But despite this, I have a good attitude to cryptocurrencies and even the fact that many have lost everything in the fall, they believe that everything will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: