Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 3. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
We should not have any regrets about our decisions. Sometimes people always regret their own decisions, but regrets have no meaning. Regret can't change the present facts, so our correct approach is to face the reality and then think about what to do next.
How can you not regret that bought BTC for $ 20,000? I'll be sad about this life. But on the other hand the other half of my crypto has been bought in 2016 for a low price. But I can't regret their mistakes once. Think about it constantly.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
I have never regretted being involved in crypto. in fact I am very happy with the presence of crypto, because cryptocurrency can easily make transactions. Crypto currency transactions are difficult to detect by others.
If were going to involve here investment just stay calm and not greedy for everything because the key for becoming a successor is having patience and probably we can avoid regrets
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
December 02, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
I have never regretted being involved in crypto. in fact I am very happy with the presence of crypto, because cryptocurrency can easily make transactions. Crypto currency transactions are difficult to detect by others.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
The only thing that I regret is not getting involved with crypto earlier:D and also some changes that I had with bounty campaigns that I didn’t fulfill and I could profit a lot from it... but oh well life goes on there are plenty of chances more to come, we are all here still early adopters!
Activity: 294
December 02, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
You should never regret anything. I have learned so much about different earning methods and about the crypto world and blockchain technology in general. You should be pleased that you are among the early adopters guys!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
I regret that I have bought my cryptocoins at very expensive prices,I would buy for this money six times more crypto than I am having now.I was thinking that the bull-run would never end but I was wrong.So now I am a big time holder ))
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Yes i do regrate not to have been involved in crypto before now, and i am determined to close the gap at all cost ASP
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
I can never regret getting involved in the cryptoworld because i now understand crypto but i only regret not getting involved earlier.
You should not be regretted about this too. you are here at the very good time. in 10 years, people will regret that today they are not in this market
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
As for me i do not have any regrets. But i am concerned with a friend whom borrowed $13k to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now he is in deep Loss and sold hos house to pay back
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
I can never regret getting involved in the cryptoworld because i now understand crypto but i only regret not getting involved earlier.
Activity: 280
December 02, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
       The crypto market is a great place where everyone has the chance to say. Even if you do not have money, the crypto market offers you different tasks that you can turn into investment money. In the crypto market you never get bored, the market is so fluctuating that you do not have time for boredom. On the crypto market, you learn a lot of useful things in life, you get knowledge of management and you can make many friends.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
December 02, 2018, 01:47:18 PM
I do not regret that I came to the cryptocurrency market. I regret that I did not do this much ransey.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
I have no regrets even now there are difficult times for cryptography but still she did a lot of good things to me
big reason because you have had many successful people in crypto you can make as motivation. I personally prefer to work in crypto mainly because it is not busy with my daily life
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 02, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
If there is anyone in the crypto space that is saying that cryptocurrency is not working, then he needs to check what he is doing that is not right. There are rules, processes, procedures and precautionary measures to follow while investing in cryptocurrency. If you are able to go by those rules, then you are likely to get close to or more than what you want or desire. It has been wonderful, ever since i have been in the crypto space.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
I only regret that I learned about crypto too late. Rather, about all the possibilities of earning. I would like to know a year ago what I know now. I would be much richer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 10:34:10 AM
Not a way i regrets for involving in crypto currencies because i know the power of crypto currency. Here i am enjoying with my working and also get good earning and definitely one day this industry will fulfill my all dreams.
And those who have regrets to involve, definitely they have lost their money because i think may be they have not keep patience and sold their coins in panic mood.
According to me patience is the key to success and if we see any business we have to long wait to get our earning and same things are here. I think those who have no patience then crypto industry is not made for them.
Activity: 280
December 02, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
I do not regret that I take part in the crypto world, it is interesting and informative here, and also I gain experience in investing, trading on exchanges and in everything connected with this, it is a pity that I did not have the opportunity to learn all this before.
Activity: 854
December 02, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
Not at all and also I believe that regret is useless.

Just don't waste the opportunities given at hand and there won't be something to regret.

Timing is not perfect but I'm willing to learn more to become better at this.
Activity: 448
December 02, 2018, 10:03:36 AM
I have no regrets even now there are difficult times for cryptography but still she did a lot of good things to me
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
No I don't regret it the only thing that I regret is not trusting it when I first heard of it,
And not investing in it if only I believe in crypto I could have made more profit from it.
regret always come late.and if we heard any suggestion about cryptocurrency at early we heard this , maybe now we've have been rich man and get alot  money.but dont give up althoug now all price down alot.
Pages:
Jump to: