Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto? - page 5. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 02, 2018, 05:30:17 AM
nope I do not regret, well it's just down price of the cryptos not the end of the cryptos, there is a year for bad market and there is a year for good market, these happen this year is not good for the market, but in the next year maybe will be good.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 05:18:29 AM
Of course it would be great if I come to crypto at least 2 years ago, but do not reget getting involved in it. It gave me a lot of options to learn more about blockchain and to earn money.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
I do not regret because the cryptocurrency market has given me a lot of knowledge and made me more prepared for life because it is an ideal lesson when investing in an unknown sphere for you will not bring you a positive result  Cool
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
December 02, 2018, 05:08:53 AM
Cryptocurrencies taught me that I should not be greedy, that I should care more about the future of money and also that we have solution for current financial system that is slowly collapsing.

No I do not regret my decision of investing in cryptos, I feel it was one of the best decisions of my life which helped me a lot. I was able to quit my job, take my family on a trip, and bought many gadgets thanks to the profits I reaped from bitcoins. I understand cryptos are volatile, but so is stock market, and other assets. I believe in long term holdings, hence I don't let short term fluctuations effect my judgement.
Activity: 238
December 02, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
Cryptocurrencies taught me that I should not be greedy, that I should care more about the future of money and also that we have solution for current financial system that is slowly collapsing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 05:01:31 AM
My getting involved in cryptocurrency is the best thing that has ever happened to me, because not only did it helped me in sustaining my life issues but has also proved to be a great source of income to a lot of people.  
Activity: 434
December 02, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?

I do not regret joining crypto because it allowed me to become a wealthy person. I joined too late but I think the most interesting will be ahead. We need to wait more 2-3 years!
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 02, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
Whenever, of course I didn't regret ever for being here in crypto currency. In fact, I am so much glad that my best friend shared this things to me, I'm very thankful to Him as well. Its been almost 1 year were that crypto is helping me to sustain all my expenses I have in my daily life actually, even for my monthly bills, house bill, and expenditures  I have in business. So I earned all this things without any capital in my pocket.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 02, 2018, 02:57:47 AM
I don't regret participating in cryptocurrency investment, although I am also losing money. But I think that cryptocurrency is at least the most effective investment method in the next 10 years. He will surpass real estate, stock market, and commodity market. This is a global investment feast.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
I think regrets are meaningless. In fact, I have lost a lot of money. But I still believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, and now I only like bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will continue to appreciate in the next 10 years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 02, 2018, 01:25:37 AM
I do not regret my decision to get invlved with crypto, what it has reinforced for me is that timing as with many other investment is absolutely crucial. You should set yourself realistic targets and stick to selling when they are hit, I was disciplined enough to do this with Centra selling tokens all the way up to the all time high of $4.10 before it eventually over time crashed to 1 cent. Always remember selling to take a profit is never a mistake especially if you cover the cost of your original investment and leave some free and clear tokens still invested.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 02, 2018, 01:20:50 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Never will I regret my decision to get involved in crypto world maybe because I started with no capital at all. I find a way to start diggin the gold on this field by having zero capital. There are so many ways to start with no cash at all on this field and we have to be very patient and wise on creating decisions. Now that I have earned enough to help may family and hoping to gain more in the near future. Regrets will never help, thinking of solutions to the problem will do.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

I will answer the question in the subject. I do not regret about joining in the cryptocurrency space and becoming someone who sees the future in technology. Cryptocurrencies really, opens up too much of the doors for me to achieve my goals.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 07:57:25 PM
I have never regretted joining Crypto, instead I feel very happy to be here. in my opinion crypto has many benefits and brings good change in life. I only regret why I joined late and I'm sure Crypto will survive in the future.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 01, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Of course, every one of us wished that they are part of the early investors but it is not yet late, there are still a lot of good coins in the market and the potential is not yet reached and besides Bitcoin price goes up and down and the predicted price is not yet materializing everytime Bitcoin's price goes dump we are starting all over again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

No No No. In fact, this to me is the greatest life changing decision I would ever made. Crypto has given me a renewed life hope.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

I don't regret joining cryptos. Though I didn't join as early as inception period of cryptos, I can still say I'm an early adopter. My only regret was maximizing the market potentials at the right time.
Activity: 798
December 01, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
I have no regrets about getting involved in crypto. Of course, I would like to start earlier, but at the time when crypto appeared I was interested in something completely different. But overall I am very happy to be here.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 01, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
I never regretted in joining crypto, but some are just too anxious about joining in the right time but the mere fact is that they need experiene to survive this bearish market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 01, 2018, 07:28:03 PM
Ever since that I've been in crypto, I'm just regretting why I used to neglect this before but not of thinking and even regretting why I've been engaging into this form of investment. Crypto is really imparting help to us and people around are having improvements in their life status. This could be means that crypto is a life changing investment for believers only.
Pages:
Jump to: