Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 2. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Yes of course, not all Ico's are scam. There are still legit Ico's therw, yiu just have to have further research to determine it.  Always be careful before investing to such Ico's. You may check Xaup ico, they were handle by success populous team.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
As of now it's so many ico's and projects are scam. I think because of the price that why most of the projects are not succeeding and other do scam and losing all dignity.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Many people are still afraid to invest in ICOs because of some fake news that most of the ICOs are scam but i still believe and continue to invest in ICOs it is worth it and having a huge income because they give some bunos if you invest in ICOs.
Yeah me too still believe in ICO. ICO is one of the best way to make money but its more difficult because its hard to find good ICO project at this time.
Honestly, it is difficult for you to find a good project at the present time. And more difficult is that you will not be able to make a profit when investing in this bear market. Certainly, your investment will fall down many times
It will be so easy if you know what to do and what to choose, just try to use an only reliable source to make sure you will never get the scam ico. If you have seen BTT and FET you will get enough evidence about how good icos will work.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Yes i do, i am still believe in ICO or even ITO, and soonly i will join Celer Network ICO that will be held in Binance Launchpad.
This ICO is highly chance for profitable, and i will do all in in this token sale because i am very confident about this project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

Why? - Yes I still believed in the ico, it may have a lot of scam out there but there is still good ico that we can find here,
            as long as you know how to determine the good ico or not.

What's the opportunity these days? - the opportunity as of the moment is it buy coins that are potentials who are cheap by now then hold.

Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
I don't believe invest in ico again because I suffered losses because I invested in IcO. and that makes me unable to trust ico anymore. and for almost a year I have never again invested in IcO.
maybe there is a cause you can experience losses when investing in ico? or you took the wrong way, in my opinion the investment inico is very easy and I rarely get a loss when investing there and until now there are still many people who use ico to start an investment that can be trusted by many people even though there are still many who consider ico a lot of scams.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
for now I still believe but not all ico believe, I will do the analysis first before determining which ico will be chosen, because not all ico will bring profit if they are invested long term
for now I think all the ico is great for the long term. There is nothing for the short term. the first time we can see the listings on the market, most of the price of a token ico large decline, it makes a good investment is long term. If a team has a good development.
investing in ico not be always good decision for us, even we buy cheap token when it listed in first market it didnt guarantee that someday we will generate profit from holding this coins.much of projects have difficulties when they want to recovered their token price.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Because ICOs are a revolutionary fundraising method and it won't die. This pause or fall is caused by the bad market conditions and once we would recognise the start of the next bullish trend we would be able to get huge profits from ICOs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, of course. Just like you I also have bad experiences to other ICO's, but that doesn't make me lost my faith to ICO's. There are far more legit ICO's than the scam ones and the good thing is they keep on improving and upgrading, like WolfpackBOT that utilizes Wolfcoin (WOLF), a decentralized single-tier Masternode network with a lot of unique and new features like the Crash Protection option and a more wide array of MTA indicators, etc.
Activity: 386
for now I still believe but not all ico believe, I will do the analysis first before determining which ico will be chosen, because not all ico will bring profit if they are invested long term
for now I think all the ico is great for the long term. There is nothing for the short term. the first time we can see the listings on the market, most of the price of a token ico large decline, it makes a good investment is long term. If a team has a good development.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I believe in icos, I know there are a lot of fake icos but developer need money to build their platforms. If they have a stronge team it shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I still strongly believe in ICO because I get side money from ICO as a bounty campaign hunter. But indeed we must be more careful in choosing ICO because of the proliferation of fraud committed by ICO. But I do not have the courage to explore investment because of the lack of financial capital that I have so I am still a fighter in crypto currencies.
Activity: 925
Many people are still afraid to invest in ICOs because of some fake news that most of the ICOs are scam but i still believe and continue to invest in ICOs it is worth it and having a huge income because they give some bunos if you invest in ICOs.
Yeah me too still believe in ICO. ICO is one of the best way to make money but its more difficult because its hard to find good ICO project at this time.
Honestly, it is difficult for you to find a good project at the present time. And more difficult is that you will not be able to make a profit when investing in this bear market. Certainly, your investment will fall down many times
Activity: 310
Because I see that people are ready to invest in projects, but the need a guarantee that the project will continue their development and will give at least a small profit. Binance ICOs are mooning every time already.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Why?

Thanks
I still believe in ICOS. There are too many scam projects, but I will only invest in projects with higher success rates.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
I still believe in ico because ico provides great benefits, but I believe in some ico. I do not fully believe in ico. so this is something that might require a strong analysis before investing in Ico
Yeah not only some ICO but mostly most of the ICO projects are scam or does not have a real and concrete project. This because they are only after the crowd's fund to which after listing the project in an exchange the team will going to leave the project behind dumping it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I still believe in ico because ico provides great benefits, but I believe in some ico. I do not fully believe in ico. so this is something that might require a strong analysis before investing in Ico
Activity: 546

Why?

Thanks

It is very difficult to invest in an ICO project. Because of the many ICO frauds and many ICO projects experiencing delays. This is, of course, a very big problem with investor confidence. But I am sure that if we can work hard, we can certainly produce a very good ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: