Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 9. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I still invest in ICOs even though the cryptospace is now full of scam projects and this has made investing in some projects very risky. I believe if you do your due deligence about the project which you invest into you would not fall to the schemes of these scammers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that investing in a start-up market on a cryptocurrency market is now extremely risky and unnecessary because you lose all your money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I dont think all the ICOs scam in the market. Yes, the scam ICO is a lot, but there are many non-scam ICOs. So yes I still continue to believe in ICOs. My purpose for join ICOs, the support a good project and to obtain nice profits in the long term from the tokens I boughted in ICO.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Such a bad experience has the majority in this forum. Imagine how many investors lost their money by investing in ICO. This is unimaginable. That is why the ICO market is now crashing.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
I don’t believe in investment in ICO anymore, this is a stage of cryptocurrency development. 99.99% of all projects fall in price after iko and there is no point in buying tokens if you can buy cheaper after iko, and even after iko, the scam project will be more clear or not. So everything is obvious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In such a difficult time, I do not invest even in very interesting projects, there is no confidence and it is much easier now to earn on top coins than to risk much with ICO
Activity: 196
I invest only if the project has good marketing that inspires confidence and there is a constant connection with the development team at the moment such projects are very few but they exist. Be careful in investing. All profits )
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
No, never! I don't trust ICO's anymore, it is something not pleasant for me anymore. I used to invest many ICO's in the past and i made great ammount of assets with lots of them. But last year was disaster for the ICO business.. There are only few Project stayed alive, most of them failed or turned scam. Like %80 of them..
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Ive stopped currently the last five I did apart from Electroneum have all failed.

The worse one was Envion who raised over a 100 million dollars

I would be more shrewd before attempting again I think.
Activity: 182
yes, I still believe in the current market situation, even though the price of krypto is still low, but I am also sure, the growth of krypto prices every day also increases, and also a good way I can profit by buying tokens at ICO, because the tokens that I get from the ICO project the price is still cheap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes I still believe in ico's cause it's a good way to get higher returns on your investment (you never know what's going to be the next BTC) but there is also risk involved so I'd be wary and do plenty of cross verification about the company and their promises. After all said and done I think its a great way for both companies and investors to benefit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I still believe in ICOs but there is a need to make a full research before investing on them because numerous scam ICOs in the internet nowadays. It is really hard to find a good or legitimate ICOs that gives you substantial profits these days because of the recent bear market. If the market situation will improve this year and the price of the cryptocurrencies go high then it is good to invest in an ICO again.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
I don't believe in ICOS now. I participated in several ICO projects last year, and all of them lost money. However, in the bull market, I will reconsider participating in the ICO project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Yep with time more profs. would join this market and as we see most of new projects make MVP, its good,as scamers would leave us i hope and fianly more usable projects done.
Activity: 387
I don't invest in the ICO project, but I still believe that a good ICO project will give you a big profit. The most important thing is that you have to choose a good ICO project in terms of team, vision and mission, future prospects, and certainly a good community.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes I do believe in investing in ICO's as it gives better returns to the investors as he or she is investing in the beginning stages of the altcoin, there is also a bit of risk involved but then again which business doesn't involve risk.
Activity: 238
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I do not think that all ICO bad. In addition, there is a new bitcoin that will make me rich in the future, right among ICO, so be sure it's worth it.
Activity: 420
I still believe in ico. because it can look for side benefits with a note that it must choose correctly. Before investing, we must understand or learn about investing so we avoid ico scam
A full-fledged analysis today is not so difficult to carry out, the main thing today is to understand that such an analysis that most people do can ultimately eliminate all possible options that are on the market today.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
As voting list most of the people believe in ICO that's means something is ok to believe. If you join in real ICO, You will get your opportunity.
lol but only 3 votes there maybee fom newbies XD
In my Opinion its unless to invest in ICO since there are also free airdrops you should force more on airdrops for free.

regards
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
I never believed in ICO from starting, as investing in ICO is much better wait for it to be listed in exchange and buy it according to its trade and if it is good then wait for long term. Apart from that you can participate in their bounty campaign and earn free coins and earn free bitcoin through it.
Pages:
Jump to: