Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 10. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
No, I do not believe in ICOs. It seems to me that this industry is in decline and I do not think that it will be able to recover in the near future.
Activity: 336
I believe in ICO, because at one time I managed to make very good money on it. Now I have stopped investing due to the lack of a large amount of money. Also now, all projects collect few investments and it is better not to invest in them.
Activity: 626
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks
Well I'm still believe that some ICO project is big contribution in crypto because some project give or share their knowledge to how crypto will be more convenient for all. I think many cryptocians believe that ICO is still good .
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
As voting list most of the people believe in ICO that's means something is ok to believe. If you join in real ICO, You will get your opportunity.
But I think the results of the voting are not accurate because there are only a few voters and the vote has been closed.
Btw, in my opinion, Ico investment is quite risky, especially if we do not carry out an in-depth analysis of the project to be selected. We must be prepared to lose if the project does not run smoothly, not according to the roadmap, the developer runs away, etc. The circulation of funds is also quite long because this is a long-term investment.
Activity: 392
Now the most difficult time in the ico, few projects that can give good money, and most just closes and leaves with your money , I think if you invest now in ico only in those projects that you can trust and are confident in the project
Activity: 406
keyTango
So many people refuse to invest further because they think that they will fail once again, but others continue to invest in cryptocurrency because they understand that the crisis will pass and a period of active growth will come again.
Activity: 420
Now it is very difficult to find a good project. Most projects cannot raise capital and therefore do not pay profits to investors. This situation is associated with a general decline in the market.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Initial Coin Offering (ICO's) are a very wonderful concept; but some miscreants have taken advantage of the system to rip some people of their hard earned money.

This is not enough reason to ignore the platform that has introduced life changing innovations, and provided millions of dollars as proceeds to investors.

I will suggest that some degree of regulations to checkmate these miscreants be introduced.
I don't see such a sensitive platform devoid of abuse if there isn't one.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Believing in Crypto is quite different from Investing in Crypto. Well I believe Cryptocurrency is the future and we are still the early Adopters of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology. I think this might possibly not be the right time to invest in any ICOs because they might not be able to reach either their Softcap of hardcap as the case maybe.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
depends from projects, not all projects scam and even now we can see many good and successful project with good reputation
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I don't invest in ICOs, however, I invest in some new altcoins that I think has a good market potential in the long-run. Sometimes buying new coins is cheaper than investing in ICOs because there's a massive dump once a new coin gets listed in an exchange.
Activity: 350
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
Some projects look very promising. It seems to me that we should be very picky about projects now. Our profit depends on it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I'd rather trading tokens that invest in them, I don't remember any ICO that I wasn't able to grab it later on exchange below its ICO price, maybe this doesn't work for big investor, but for most of us it works. Anyway holding any token for long term is a suicide since most of them will go to zero. .
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
In my opinion, I still believe in the ICO. Because in my opinion, basically there are a lot of good ICO projects. And I believe, it will provide good benefits for us. But on the other hand, we must remain cautious. Because it seems like there are still scam projects
Activity: 238
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
At the moment I stopped investing in ICO. It does not bring profit. I think that such investments will be profitable at a time when the entire cryptocurrency market goes up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Why?
I still believe to icos because there are a few good projects still but I don't invest to them because market conditions are very bad. If I like any project, I wait for being list in exchanges, after it drop 3-4 times, I invest from cheaper price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
ICO form of investment it is still one of the best forms by me. it is a great opportunity for simple people as you and me who can invest little amount of money.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
I do.
research is the key
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Now I have stopped investing in ico until better times. All the ico in which I invested in 2018 are now trading below the ico price or delaying unlock tokens. The only ico that brought me a profit in eth is the XYO Network at the moment.

Having a lot of tokens this year also reached a higher price than the ICO price after completing ICO. For example, Quarkchain, it costs 5 times higher than the ICO price, so is it now, as long as you choose the right project, you will make a profit from it.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I still believe in icos and I think for this whole crypto currency ecosystem icos are very important. I know for last few months we saw many scam icos that is a bad part. And we saw many failed icos also. But at the same time we saw many positive icos which is good and even some of then ranked under 100 in coinmarketcap. I know in this market some people just loot the general people and vanish. In other hand there is many people who really want to do something for this ecosystem. And I still invest in icos. Just I research harder now to find any good ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: