Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 6. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yes I still believe in ICOs, some of them are rocking even in this bearish market, For example, Hara token has been sold out in less than an hour and it shows that some people still believe in ICOs, I do believe in them too.
very often, in one hour, It buys one or two investors who are related to the project. Often such rumors that a token sale has passed in a few hours is a scams.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
At the moment, the ICO is dying because people understand that this is a very risky business and is possible from 2020 when the cryptocurrency will be regulated by the governments then the ICO can come to life again, we will live and will see what will happen.
ico is certainly a risky kind of earnings , but I think if you look for good projects, they can bring you a good profit , but of course it is difficult to find a worthy project for investment now
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Yes I still believe in ICOs, some of them are rocking even in this bearish market, For example, Hara token has been sold out in less than an hour and it shows that some people still believe in ICOs, I do believe in them too.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
I still believe because even though only about 5% of projects are qualified for the total ICO projects that exist. I will continue to support it.
I want to give a new project an opportunity to develop because this is the goal of blockchain technology.
Activity: 714
Yes i definitely believe in genuine ICo. When i was last searching for the ICo. I found OAth protocol, It is a very good ICO.You have to search for it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I know one thing about ICOs and that is making a good choice of ICO to invest in, there are some ICO that are purely scam when some are very reputable.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
I still believe but don't invest there. if you see a good project, I'd better be a bounty hunter than buy coins. but if later the ICO is finished I will buy some when the listing on the market. this is safer than investing in ICO.
Activity: 378
Because this fundraising method is pretty new and it will live. It is facing a pretty difficult times at the moment and I am sure as soon as the market recovers, we would see another great projects that would collect their hard caps and would give us x10.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
There are still some real ICOs out there with great ideas and wonderful projects but the high rate of scam projects have overshadowed them so they are not seen. Some can still fetch you some good profit if you are lucky to choose a good one
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

Yes, I still believe in ICO, at the moment the thing that I invest is my time promoting good ICO in the market. In this case, I can earn at the same time, provide the best ICO for the best investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Not now, because most of ICOs has negative return after listing and I prefer to purchase tokens after listing.
That is my vision. I hope that with bull trend ICO will give positive return to its investors!
Activity: 145
Until now, I still believe I can get profit on the ICO project, but you have to choose a good ICO project. If you invest in a good ICO project, believe me that you will get 10x of the capital you invest. ICO's future is still very bright.
Activity: 504
yes I still believe in the ICO, and until now I am still investing in the ICO. why because according to my experience investing in ICO before I got quite a lot of profits, of course this did not happen to all ICOs, we must be smart in choosing which ICO has the potential and which is not
Activity: 1764
At the moment, the ICO is dying because people understand that this is a very risky business and is possible from 2020 when the cryptocurrency will be regulated by the governments then the ICO can come to life again, we will live and will see what will happen.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
yes of course I still believe investing in ico but that depends on how the project is developing first, if I think it's good why not. but maybe many think that ico will die but I don't think it will die. there are still some good ones, only we don't know where the project is, try to follow the eos project, I think this is good
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Event though there are many scam project in the past few years, but there are still good project among them. That what makes be still have my believe in some new ICO that are created recently. The key would be to always be careful when looking for a new project/ICO.

I mean people should look at the positive side, because there are still many successful projects. ICO projects still receive investment from investment funds, only the recent bounty projects most of them have no prospects and they fail.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Yes i still believe on them despite the negativity that sorrounds them though im not investing any cash straight from my own pocket . ill only willing to join a bounty campaign or airdrop only if i found a really good concept that is unique and different from other existing competitors .
I still believe, because now I see so many really good projects, and of course with quite good teams. it's just that now I can only support the development of the project that happened, because so far I have not sold the assets that I have, and are waiting for a good price.
Activity: 420
Event though there are many scam project in the past few years, but there are still good project among them. That what makes be still have my believe in some new ICO that are created recently. The key would be to always be careful when looking for a new project/ICO.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I also still believe in ICO, with the ICO we can find a knowledge that will develop, this gives us appropriate creativity in technological insight. ICO is indeed viewed negatively by people who have been disappointed with it, but if we are able to choose a successful ICO then it will have a positive impact on our future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Yes i still believe on them despite the negativity that sorrounds them though im not investing any cash straight from my own pocket . ill only willing to join a bounty campaign or airdrop only if i found a really good concept that is unique and different from other existing competitors .
Pages:
Jump to: