Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 8. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
I will still beleive and invest in ICO projects if they are switched to STO form because it shows the reliability and my profit in the long term will be more guaranteed
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Not. The bulk of the projects are nonsense that do not represent anything from themselves, and their tokens have no real value. I have not invested in projects for a long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
At the moment I believe in ICO projects.If you look at the forum thread announcements you can see a lot of promising projects. If we pay good attention to the project, we will to see a good product.
Activity: 252
Well, the fact that now prices are at the bottom does not mean that they will not grow, so why give up what you can earn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It does get to the point of ridiculous when there are dozens coming out every week with no real discernible value over the others.
Yes, this is very ridiculous. In the most crazy time of last year, on average more than 50 new icos projects were born in the announcement section of btt every day. More than 40 of them may be scams, so this makes icos Hard to be trusted by people.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
not all ico are bad and not all ico is good, there are some good ICOs that can be successful until now they are very big their platform is very strong and has a very high demand platform, for example ico binance which is currently developing a place of exchange that can have the highest trading volume every day. this is what makes me still believe in some ICOs.
Activity: 459
No, investors who invest in ICO are currently stupid. Good investors have long abandoned the investment in ICO projects. The successful ICO project for the whole 2018 is countable! They are very few. Therefore, investors who invest in ICO are basically losing money.
Activity: 392
I do not see any reason to invest in ICO in such a weak market, where there are more chances to earn decent money on altcoins, the time for ICO will come only with a strong increase in prices for cryptocurrencies
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I make major investments in ICO during the growth of the crypto market. Because during this period there are more chances for successful launch and development of good projects that have potential and benefits for digital society. During the fall of the market, I invest only in a few reliable coins in order to minimize my risks.
Activity: 700
I still believe that ICO is the development team. No investor will invest in an ICO project. With the exception of a few newcomers, once they are deceived, they will never invest in an ICO project. The ICO project has died.
I understand that if the newcomers immediately give up investing in the ICO because they get a bad first impression of crypto, they don't believe it.
but I personally also still invest in ICO because not all ICOs are the same, there are some real ICOs but we really have to work harder to find them.
Activity: 462
Although I still invest in the ICO project, I did not invest too much money because I could not accurately find the real project. I think the bear market price is easily lower than the ICO price.
Activity: 333
I still believe that ICO is the development team. No investor will invest in an ICO project. With the exception of a few newcomers, once they are deceived, they will never invest in an ICO project. The ICO project has died.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
I still believe but don't invest in ICO. the reason is because I don't want to risk losing funds, because the price of the tokens purchased is currently destroyed. buying at ico is a risky choice and based on my experience, I never made a profit from the investment I made last year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Why?

Thanks

I think that ICO will continue to exist. But the rules of the game will change. There will be no public sales stage. It will be possible to invest through large players who can buy coins in private sales stages. Too much fraud in this area. Regulation is necessary.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/

Why?

Thanks
I think investing in ICO now only brings losses and sometimes you will be scammed. In the bottom market, projects are often created to cheat investors. And we are not protected, we should not risk at this time. I think we should be trading or long term investment in BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I have not believed in ICO for a long time, and most investors, too. 90% of ICO scams, and the remaining 10% do not provide any guarantees that funds will not be wasted and will bring profit.
Activity: 448
I still invest in ICOs even though the cryptospace is now full of scam projects and this has made investing in some projects very risky. I believe if you do your due deligence about the project which you invest into you would not fall to the schemes of these scammers.
I saw a lot of good projects in November and December 2018. but they didn't have good results when the price of the token was too low compared to the ICO price. I am very interested in their project but the price does not support them. ICO investment in this period is not a good choice and the risk of losing money is very high
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course I personally strongly believe in investing in the ICO. Why? Because investment in ICO can get a big profit, of course and bonuses can also be obtained by investing in the ICO. Therefore, until now I believe in investing in the ICO. And ICO is a good investment now like Gigzi. Because Gigzi is very different from other projects. You can see directly on the website or the whitepaper.
Activity: 658
I no longer believe in an ICO project, I am no longer willing to invest in an ICO project. some projects only commit fraud
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I think the ICO Days are gone , Security Token Offerings going to be the Superstar in the next big green rally of Crypto. Specially in this 2019 I don't believe it is a great idea to invest in any ICO if the Project and the Team shows any kind of cons.
Pages:
Jump to: