Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why? - page 12. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 122
Now for icio is not the best time and they will not go anywhere but it seems to me that the average person will not be able to invest in a decent company.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
Even the market decreasing again it still good to invest to ICO's but the only ICO that you really need to invest is the trusted ICO.
Remember most of the ICO's now are fake be vigilant and always doing great for  your money to invest well.
the best is indeed much sought after but to look for ICO that has the potential to be difficult such as finding valuable items that cannot be found at the same time. so the conclusion when investing in ICO should be to remain calm and thorough to analyze
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I still believe in ICO but not for investing. I only joined bounty and bought it at the market when the first token was listing.

it is more profitable to buy when first listing than at the moment ico because we can buy at a lower price than ICO. and we also know how big their coin prospects are from trading volume.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks
Hey, can you reopen poll again pls? I would like to vote yes, but poll is locked, I can't vote yes. ICOs are still a good choice.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Sure, I am still investing in some ICOs. If all investors would also be picky with ICOs, they would also be able to achieve great profits even on the falling market. You just need to make a deep investigation and you will find some brilliants on this market.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Even the market decreasing again it still good to invest to ICO's but the only ICO that you really need to invest is the trusted ICO.
Remember most of the ICO's now are fake be vigilant and always doing great for  your money to invest well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yes I still believe on ICO. Because ICO giving a lot of profit among investors. Now a days the cryptocurrency market very low for that reason many people away from the market. But who is really investor he did not leave away.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Why?

Thanks
Good question, friend, indeed lately the trust in the ICO has begun to fade because of the many ICO scams and even many that have failed. But behind all that there are still many ICOs with very good potential for success. Honestly, at the moment I still believe in the ICO, but we must be very careful when we want to choose an ICO project to invest.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

Why?

Thanks

Well, Scam is the only reason why people stops believing in ICO. But still, there are many investors who believe and invest in a promising ICO. It is much better if there would be some regulation that will keep the market going.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform

Why?

Thanks

The only thing that I can see recent days is the extremely bleak situation of ICO market. Almost projects find the way to prolong their project to wait more good signal of market and the best way now is to not join in ICO
Activity: 271
I have some hope left for the ICO market, because there are some signs of the upcoming bullish market at the moment. And when the bullish market comes, things will change and the ICOs market recovers as well.

I see you say very right, but I think you do not know that more than 70% of the ICO is deceptive and fraudulent. And I expect you to invest more carefully than before, because you will lose your money without knowing. The fact that the ICO is being restored is true, I assure you Wink
Activity: 574
It is definitely not for me. I am tired of this method of investment and it seems to me there is more potential in other options of gaining money.
i prefer marketing and education in sphere of crypto + trading
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
The trust of some people in ICO which has gone is likely going to be rekindled again, because most of what we will be having now , will be genuine projects and not the scams we used to have.
This year has really taught a lot of people and investors in general some lessons. Subsequently, there will be more carefulness while investing in ICOs. Moreover, the crypto space is likely going to be regulated.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
The ICO hype is definitely going down, which is understandable, given the reputation ICOs have right now. However, there still might be really cool projects in the future, so it's worth keeping an eye on the market, still.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
There are too many negative information around ICO, half of the topics on the forum that ICO is a scam, most investors lost money by investing in ICO, while scam is becoming more and more good projects are becoming less. I am sure there is an IKO which can be trusted, but only after the deepest analysis.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
I continue to believe in ICO and invest as much as possible. I believe that this year there were more prepared projects for real conditions and can work even in a falling market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

Why?

Thanks

not all ico projects have a great opportunity in terms of profits, especially when it comes to functionality. so be careful to choose if you want to invest.
Of course not all is bad, you have to admit there are a number of Iico projects that are good in terms of technology and ideas, one of which is the latest for EOS
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
ICO is still a less expensive way of raising funds for what bank oe other institution may not want to invest or emback upon. As far as development blockchain and cryptocurrency project goes, developers will keep coming up with ideals that will push cryptocurrency forward and cryptocurrency enthusiast will keep investing in them!
Activity: 396
ICO investment is currently in a downturn and is not suitable for investment in ICO projects. It should be suitable for investment in ICO projects after two years. At present, a large number of scammers are required to leave the ICO, and many ICOs are not good now. So the opportunity to invest in ICO is in the future.
Activity: 308
Yes, I still believe in excellent prospects for the further development of the ICO market. But now I invest a little money in this area. Because I work mostly with only a few good ICOs, in whose potential I believe. The rest of the coins make me doubt about my prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: