Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 10
As the encryption world continues to fall into the doldrums, I think it is unwise to join the bounty scheme now. Few projects can attract investment at this stage.
Activity: 87
Merit: 40
Whether we believe it or not with things related to cryptocurrencies (bounties, airdrop, ICO, etc), in my opinion the crypto world in the future will still be very promising. This can be seen from the increasing number of people who are getting to know about the crypto world. Indeed, there are many bounties and ICOs that are scams or trades that only generate losses, but that is one of the risks that we must receive when we start joining crypto world. In fact, we can minimize it with in-depth research on the projects we follow. Starting from whitepaper, team, project, etc. After all, everything we do in our daily lives also has its own risks, right?

If you believe cryptocurrencies is worth doing, your belief will help create the facts. Like Mariah Carey said, "There can be miracle when you believe".
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I believe in cryptocurrency but i do not believe in bounties. So few of them stay honest and pay smth
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I continue to believe and understand that the crypto-currencies start global integration into our world, as something very important and valuable, see how carefully rich people collect all the bitcoins from us through manipulation
Activity: 504
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I still do believe in cryptocurrency specially bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns are the ones that create the pathway for the success of the token in the future. So without bounty campaigns, we may never see investors buying into tokens that can make a huge difference in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 896
I see right now how around blockchain technology is building a real infrastructure and more people is involving in this industry every day. So, I guess crypto is stay for a long time with us.
good development technology  I think, if more and more people are involved in this industry. Crypto will continue to grow with future needs, and it will convince us to continue to trust Crypto. but for a bounty no one can make sure it will last until when, crypro will survive but for a bounty if it keeps happening a scam I am not sure it will continue.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I see right now how around blockchain technology is building a real infrastructure and more people is involving in this industry every day. So, I guess crypto is stay for a long time with us.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
of course I still strongly believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, how not, bounties and cryptocurrency give me a lot of profits, I can get money, pay school fees and traveling. Hopefully the bounty will last a long time until it maybe give me a house.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
cryptocurrency will continue to exist when people still use them in activities, bounties are one of the activities for the promotion of tokens or coins which causes crypto to be more lively, if the crypto community is formed then when the tokens enter the market and community activists markets that will change the value of tokens
Activity: 76
The popularity cryptocurrency is gaining is gaining overtime is one of the many reasons o e should believe in cryptocurrency , as time goes by, more and more people are embracing the coins, even though the current situation isn't as friendly, the market will straighten with time and the Cryptocurrency value regained
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I will not cease to believe in crypto currency. But with bounty campaigns everything becomes much more difficult because now not all projects collect the necessary investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Yes I still believe in bounty campaigns and of course in cryptocurrencies. This business really have a great way to change my life. It gives color to my life. I have earned a lot of money that really helped me in my need. Bounties are of course in need much of time and effort in doing so but in the end we can be happy because we can earn a lot of money. IN this forum many things I have learned and if you want to earn too try to join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
I also have the feeling Bounty is now very difficult. Because the campaigns failed so much because of not mobilizing capital from investors. In addition teams set up campaigns to scam our Bounty Workers as well as investors. This situation continues Bounty campaign will go bankrupt.

the more ico and bounty, but the quality is really bad, probably also because of market factors that make a lot of bounties fail and also disappointing prices
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
I also have the feeling Bounty is now very difficult. Because the campaigns failed so much because of not mobilizing capital from investors. In addition teams set up campaigns to scam our Bounty Workers as well as investors. This situation continues Bounty campaign will go bankrupt.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
as long as the bounty is still there and still has value I will stay here to work and also I will add my insight to be able to get a lot of experience behind it for maybe someday I can make my own projeck
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Yes, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. I believe about the future of the cryptocurrency market, other than that bounty is a great way of earnings. And we believe in a decentralized economy and cryptocurrency community. The Bounty program is aimed at engaging community in campaign. Participation in the program is an opportunity to get your share of project’s coins without investing your funds.
Activity: 220
I am still confident with Bounty, what we need to make sure when participating in a bounty campaign is that, we need to research projects to find out that they are authentic. Most of the campaigns I have done have given me good tokens. Which takes a long time and it seems like no one is coming, also paid.
Activity: 294
until now of course I still believe. because I think there are still many opportunities I can take here. I can still get a big advantage. the key is I should be more patient only.
Activity: 378
Yes, until now, of course I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, but to take part in a bounty from a particular project we have to be good at choosing projects that really have good potential, don't let us choose wrongly, because that will enjoy the results of what we do of course ourselves
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I have done so many projects and it takes a long time to contribute . but I still hope one day i will have more and more money in bounties

Always thinking positively about bounties and cryptocurrencies is a good thing, at first I also didn't think that crypto's future could improve as it is now, even though I knew crypto more than 4 years ago.
I been through this from the past few years and i gain on it. So i still believe on this thing even if it faces a huge dip. I believe in bitcoin and crypto currency and I also believe that it will really rise soon and many people really wanted to have it due to its continuous dropping of the price and this was a big opportunity to buy more and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: