Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I have done so many projects and it takes a long time to contribute . but I still hope one day i will have more and more money in bounties

Always thinking positively about bounties and cryptocurrencies is a good thing, at first I also didn't think that crypto's future could improve as it is now, even though I knew crypto more than 4 years ago.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I still believe in bounties especially who gives much more allocation in signature campaigns. But for you guys, you need to implement much strict evaluation to those ICO bounties. My recommendations is to avoid those that are in the exchange categories because it already saturated and you won't make much money out of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I think now is the best time to earn bounty token rewards, because many people is disappointed, exit crypto, so competition is much lower and you can get much more bigger reward. And, when bull run will return, you will have already some bounty altcoins for sale.
I am still very confident with Bounties and Cryptocurrency.
I still get a lot of profit through Cryptocurrency. This proves that Cryptocurrency still very able to be trusted in the future be the main coin.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes of course until now I still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrencies because it change me in doing things in a hard way to a easy way of making more money last year. That's why I participated some campaign and imvest some of my money to make a double earnings to make a big change again at this year.
Activity: 459
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I think all of them are not really knowledgeable in the Crypto market. They do not know how to analyze good ICO projects and they often invest blindly. This is a market only for those who are eager to learn and have a passion for technology. Without that, you will easily fail.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Until now, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. At the moment, I am still involved in several projects, some have found scam projects, but there are also a number of potential projects. Hopefully in the future I will get satisfying results from joining this crypto bounty.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Yes, I still believe in gifts and cryptocurrency. And I still follow the gift program. And I am currently taking part in the signature bounty. I am optimistic everything will run smoothly as I expected. Indeed there are some bounties that are fake. But not all are false. There are also those that really give rewards to participants who take part in the bounty program. So I still support and believe in bounties and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I'm still involved in bounty campaigns. Although many projects do not pay at the end of the campaign, there are still very good projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
I believe very much in bounties and cryptocurrency. Although not all cryptocurrencies survives the market, there are some coins that make it to the top and cause a revolutionary turn in the entire crypto industry. It requires research on the coin before you come out with the good ones.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well, In my personal experience some of my bounties and airdrop are lost, But for me also cryptocurrency is just a matter of luck that's why I not losing hope I'm still joining and joining till I found a good profitable project.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I do just because of these scam icos it doesn't mean that there are no real one out there. right now you really need to get some research first before joining them most of the scam icos are the investment roi scam so you better stay out of this kind of ico like bitpenta and some other like it.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
All stages require a process, let alone engage in prize campaigns. For me, why do many people leave cryptocurrency, because they do not want to learn and are impatient in carrying out the stages in the bounty campaign (for those who participate in the gift)
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
of course, because I see how to get a lot of money is only by investing in ICOs and participate in bounties, even though now many ICOs fail but there are also successful ICOs and give profit if we choose the ICO appropriately.
Activity: 373
I still believe in crypto and bounties. Current prices do not say how well Crypto spreads and develops. I also do not lose the belief in grace. I still think that if I get the right gift, it's worth the job. If you do a gift campaign that requires tenacity and perseverance, you will get results. and in crypto trading, it is necessary to have a strategy to avoid loss. Cryptocurrency and I still have a big future. I also participated in the bounty campaign and it worked .
Activity: 784
I still believe in the crypto because until now I still can get results. Despite the result, I can a bit but it is my passion to continue to survive in the crypto. Many projects are a scam and you should learn to analyze the project. By analyzing the project certainly, you can determine the project worth to follow it or not.
Activity: 719
I have done so many projects and it takes a long time to contribute . but I still hope one day i will have more and more money in bounties

Being patience is needed here to get good results when joining bounty and cryptocurrency. It does not give overnight results. We have to do research in order to take profit when we joined.
Activity: 294
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
its quite correct. but more importanty, the main reason is they lack of something important, which is knowledge. knowledge is the foundation of everything, and earning is not easy and not so simple like taking a candy to a child. those people who move out from crypto are those people who are just here to make money, not to know about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I am a bit depressed about bounties, because they prolong campaigns without increasing of bounty pool and that means less payout for more efforts.
I hope with new merit rule signatures will be a bit profitable
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Yes i still believe in cryptocurrency. In fact, many project are still profitable . Take a look at Swachhcoin ICO . They have an amazing project if you read the whitepaper. Strong team and great community too.
Pages:
Jump to: