Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

We need to believe in crypto currency and technology, there are a lot of good projects, we just need to choose and participate in the bounty campaigns of these projects, then everything will turn out. This takes time and patience
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I am still doing bounty campaigns, everyday. I have to because I believe that Bounties will make me rich. I am not selling my earned tokens. I am waiting for 1000% rise. That is why we can become rich.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Until now I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, I am sure that crypto in the future will grow even better, about this we have to wait patiently, regarding the market that until now there has been no improvement, it would be better to keep thinking positively for crypto will still grow better

Indeed the gift of crypto is enough to provide a great opportunity in the project. The team is currently more observant and has good quality for future developments. I believe that the new policy will have many more potential and well-developed gifts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Until now I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, I am sure that crypto in the future will grow even better, about this we have to wait patiently, regarding the market that until now there has been no improvement, it would be better to keep thinking positively for crypto will still grow better
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
When entered into the crypto, be it in a variety of areas including trade and investment the bounty, then everything is filled with uncertainty. unpredictable results will always be approached in crypto and those who do not have in-depth knowledge will only be able to get the loss. even though it looks easy to run but need understanding crypto and clear analysis to determine the result.
Activity: 364
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Yes, i still believe in Bounties and Crypto's. First investing without experience or without any knowledge is a bad decision you will lost all your money here. About bounty campaigns, be wise on choosing bounties so that if the ICO gets successful you will get your rewards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I still believe in bounty and crypto currencies, although at the moment the situation on the market is not stable, but I'm sure that in the future crypto will grow and develop again.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bounties may look like a cheap way of getting tokens but it require as much effort as investors not to get in scam projects. I handle bounties like an investment, and it really is. Invest my time to research the project and make relevant post in designated threads. Each day for an efficient bounty participant, he should spent up to 2hrs on and off the platform, reading about the space and making himself relevant for other forum members. Posting every activities in a day is mostly disallowed now. sometimes, regular exposure to computers and phones can have a negative effect on sight, Now I use glasses as result of my regular exposure to computers.
Activity: 307
I continue to invest and actively participate in the bounty, often there is a dip related to the next drop in prices for etherium and bitcoin and other coins on the crypto market, but I believe in crypto.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
until now, of course I still believe its bounty and crypto. because it is still running, and I'm sure there are still many opportunities I can take. so I will be able to benefit more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I know it’s so hard to stay calm because of the bad conditions.  Yesss, i surely believe in cryptocurrency. I think ups and downs are very normal in this market. So i believe this bad days will be gone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Cryptographic currency causes risk due to large price fluctuations.Many people left here because they lost a lot.Perhaps the cryptocurrency market is not very mature now.but it is the trend towards the future.We should believe it.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I do think there is still hope in bounty and cryptocurrency, it takes patient to do it and also investing in cryptocurrency. It takes a lot of time to be fruitful and i do think crypto future is bright, we just need more people to understand it and people will start to invest on crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I in reality consider in items and cryptocurrency bro. despite the fact that some gifts are every now and then scam. however there are also many items that preserve their guarantees even now they have an excellent market and fee chart actions .
Activity: 322

You can always read the white paper where their platform is written in order to determine if the campaign you are joining is really profitable or not, that is the reason why there are still bounties that are worth of your time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Expect many will leave during this bearish market performance in which the whole Crypto market is not healthy and many potential investors will have their doubt to join because they are afraid to lose their hard earned money. This is natural as we all aim to earn high in which most of us will be confident to invest more if the bullish market will start.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I'm still believe on speculating things like investment, cryptocurrency or even bounties. Yes some or maybe many bounties has fail to deliver us great income at this moment, but everythings in this field are just like speculation things. It is our job too to support the project that we are participate on it, not only wanna get their token or coin but support them.
Activity: 308

Everyone believes in bounties as long as it has a very good platform written in its white paper so people are still going to invest on bounties due to its marketing strategy.
Activity: 134
I really believe in bounty and cryptocurrency. I am active in bounty nowadays. It provides me financial to support my studies, not all but it helps a lot.  The longer the participation lasts, the more interesting will be the final.   Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I like many believe in bitcoin and the bounty of the company. There are scammers, but if you have the knowledge and experience you can safely earn.

Yes with our enough knowledge in bounties and cryptocurrency we can really earn huge profit. So lets make it positive even cryptos are now in crisis due to bearish market trend.
Pages:
Jump to: