Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
You can believe in God or aliens  Grin  As for cryptocurrency and bounty, it is enough to look at the graphs of technical analysis and the sheets with the latest payments to understand whether it works or not.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
In fact, I also began to ask myself a similar question. How much advantageous to do now bounty companies and bounties. Since over the past six months, the profitability of these activities has fallen to almost zero. If earlier it was possible to earn decently for a fairly short period of time, now it is not so. It takes a lot of time to promote the company, and there is almost no income. That's certainly not the case. Therefore, I myself still think whether it is worth it or leave this event until better times...
Take time to rest the same with our tokens that don't bother to increase in this market condition. The market gets too harsh for some legit ICO for caps their hoping weren't reach. When the time that bounty regulations were much stricter maybe we will be able to earn better.
Activity: 532
Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency and in bounty. It seems to me that this is a great way to make money. But we must be very patient, because at the moment the cryptocurrency market is in decline.
absolutely right because with the gift and crypto we can all find a large income in the not too distant future. so I myself also strongly believe in gifts and crypto currencies
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Yes, I have nothing left because it seems to me that today cryptocurrency should bring people new opportunities to invest and not pay, but just like today it is difficult to do, for various reasons, especially because today people still have no payments for work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In fact, I also began to ask myself a similar question. How much advantageous to do now bounty companies and bounties. Since over the past six months, the profitability of these activities has fallen to almost zero. If earlier it was possible to earn decently for a fairly short period of time, now it is not so. It takes a lot of time to promote the company, and there is almost no income. That's certainly not the case. Therefore, I myself still think whether it is worth it or leave this event until better times...
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Although my believe in bounties is getting weaker, I still believe in potential of crypto, because it is something new, decentralized and everybody will use this technology in future.
that's for sure!
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
IMHO: The idea of bounty campaigns is now nearing its decline. And that's why. Now a huge number of participants have begun to take part in these campaigns. Most of them are bots. The amount of remuneration received for the campaign is scanty (it cannot be monetized). I no longer see the point of wasting my time on this activity.
But the idea of cryptocurrency, on the contrary, is only gaining momentum.  Now the market must go through the process of leaving shitkoins and one-day projects. After that, projects and blockchains that have proven their worth will remain on the market.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
bounties are really disappointing this days, most of them hold reward for long time before paying and also pay a token that can't be sell because some are too small imaging a bounty for facebook that pay you 4$. and the most worst part of this is that most of the coin won't enter exchange.
I have lots of them in my wallet that since January its still yet to enter exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am disappointed in the bounty campaigns. Most projects pay tokens that are impossible to sell because they are not traded on exchanges. Cryptocurrency also does not bring profit, the market continues to fall.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Yes.. i believe in earning on bounties since you just need to waste your time doing their required task and you just realize in the end that you have money since you're just holding it on you wallet.
Activity: 546
For me , I still believe in the cryptocurrency and bounties because I still earn money from it , it helps me make more money and I can take care of my family better .
Activity: 616
why u dont believe the job that give you decent reward? or you dont received any reward yet?
dont give up you may earn a good one in next day. keep fighting yeah..
The Exchange for EOS Community
as long as the bounty hunter gives decent results, I will continue to trust the bounty.
the job is easy and not too difficult to do every day. even each task can be done by the newbie users.
but now to get a high income range from the Bounty campaign is difficult, almost the price of the coin continuously dropped after the ICO ended, so I think we just do more, should not watch the bounty is the main job.
Activity: 420
Sure, why not.

Honestly, i can be here right now use my own laptop and own new handphone thats all because bounty and cryptocurrency.
If you think, that the bounty or cryptocurrency cheating or not fair for you,

be calm, and do your own research by yourself.
Fighting!
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
as long as the bounty hunter gives decent results, I will continue to trust the bounty.
the job is easy and not too difficult to do every day. even each task can be done by the newbie users.
Activity: 854
As long as it exists then I'm gonna believe in them. A new project will open another bounty hunting opportunities. It's not that time consuming because you could do it in your spare time, say a sideline job. Others could earn hundreds of dollars doing it so for me it was truly rewarding.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
Yes i do still beleive in bounties and of course in crypto,.many of our fellow people are adopting this crypto worldwide due to this hightech technology that functions to any kind of transactions,and about bounty i would love to join in there weekly task,for me to be able to learn more from our mates and get some of their spreeding  ideas on how to develop more of our skills and techniques.
Activity: 350
Yes , I still believe in crypto and bounties. We are in a digital era and cryptocurrency is perfect to use in our time.If only most people understand and willing to accept crypto , maybe we will have a bigger chance of being accepted in the world.
Activity: 322
Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency and in bounty. It seems to me that this is a great way to make money. But we must be very patient, because at the moment the cryptocurrency market is in decline.
I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency. This year is clearly not the best for cryptocurrencies, but I do not think it is worth to despair. Bounty companies have given me the opportunity to earn good money without investing their money, so I can not say anything bad about bounty companies.
Pages:
Jump to: