Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
In the bounty, of course , you can earn little now , but I rather trade than perform a bounty here you can earn more, and cryptocurrency is the future!
The fact is that in Bounty companies basically only translation and signature of a company can bring a good income. But for those who participate in the Bounty campaign on social networks, you need to have a large number of subscribers in order to receive a good income.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In the bounty, of course , you can earn little now , but I rather trade than perform a bounty here you can earn more, and cryptocurrency is the future!
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
recently, I am disappointed with the cryptocurrency market, and Bounty. prices on the market are falling and bounty reward does not justify the time spent
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Didn't make money with longtime bounty campaigns. I no longer wants to participate in campaigns and spend time for it. but I still think that I have a chance to win an award and then participate in campaigns again Smiley
Participation in the bounty not very time-consuming and do not require any financial investment . Why not try your luck in this field. Many people are lucky and they earn thousands of dollars. The main thing to work hard , not to cry about the fact that there is no money.

The fact is that since 2016 my users of cryptocurrency, who participated in the Bounty company, turned out to receive large profits. This was due to the fact that the market had a good pace of development and all coins were valued in the cryptocurrency market very well. Today the market has fallen and each coin has already fallen far below the price of the company's ico. that's why everyone whines.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Didn't make money with longtime bounty campaigns. I no longer wants to participate in campaigns and spend time for it. but I still think that I have a chance to win an award and then participate in campaigns again Smiley
Participation in the bounty not very time-consuming and do not require any financial investment . Why not try your luck in this field. Many people are lucky and they earn thousands of dollars. The main thing to work hard , not to cry about the fact that there is no money.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
Despite the fact that I almost did not make a profit for this year, I still continue to believe in cryptocurrencies. I hope that over time I will earn by participating in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I continue to believe in bointies and cryptocurrency. Soon the market will rise again and you will be able to receive many awards on the bounty. Why, then, introduced cryptocurrency? So that in a few years everything would fall apart and disappear? I do not think so. On the contrary, the leaders of many countries began to use cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and their number is growing.
Activity: 448
That's why we here, in simple words- there are most of the users in cryptocurrency which did not invest in projects and take part in bounties. From bounties, we get free money, and getting it from long time. So believing in bounties and cryptocurrency from my side is 100%.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
Like most people here in forum I still believe in cryptocurrency and in the technology of blockchain where cryptocurrency is being built with. I also believe in bounty campaigns, too. Bounty are still a good way to earn tokens without investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
i have thousands of 'shit' coins in my wallet which came from bounties, even i cant sell them for 10 dolars now, so i gave up hopping something from bounties, i see them just another ticket for a lottery.
Activity: 406
You thinking on the very short perspective. I remind you that the fall of the crypto market continue less than a year. Take a look at the crises of financial markets - they go for years. So the pessimistic mood is not so well.
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounties. currently the crypto market is currently unstable but I'm sure it will be good later.
for bounty campaigns are still running normally even though many bounties are extended, if you still don't get results you have to follow more bounty campaigns so you can get big income.
Activity: 328
If you say that you don't believe in Bounty and cryptocurren, we feel that we are too hypocritical because we always do Bounty and cryptocurrency activities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I think if you are doing the proper researches and proper time for getting rewarded  bounty programs can be highly profitable. If you want to be a short term gainer, you need bigger chance. Bounty tokens can be very valuable after a bull run,  if the project is well designed.
Activity: 882
I see them, I notice changes in the economic sphere and I understand how it affected all this. Why Can't I believe in her?
Activity: 560
I still do believe in crypto and bounty I am always staying positive and I am very confident in a new bull-run of all market.lots of expert are predicting i next year bitcoin for 20k and etherium for 1k and I trust them.
Activity: 336
I believe in cryptocurrency, but unfortunately there is not enough stability in cryptocurrency, but personally I don’t lose faith and try to get as many tokens as possible, because the chips will recover and it will bring me a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
of course I still believe, because the profit that I got from bounty and cryptocurrency is still feasible, so I still trust bounty and cryptocurrency as my income.
Activity: 224
Yeah, sure, I think that crypto is a sustainable thing and it will overcome current crisis; bounties are needed to promote any project so they will exist as well.
Pages:
Jump to: