Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 32. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I believe in the whole of the crypto currency. After all, I see my accomplishments for the period of my existence. Many joined the cryptomir. And I'm one of those who does not regret.
Finally i find some people who believe in this market and whole crypto, for me if you don't believe in moves on this market there is no point to join anything here, believe= chance to achieve something.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
The market is currently going through a really bad phase, the worst in years actually, and every aspect that is crypto related is affected by this so, you may see a lot of people getting out of the business aiming for a safer market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Yes, I still believe in bounties and crypto currencies.. Because I have worked on many bounties and rewarded high valued tokens, I never able to buy from a ICO.. That's why still I believe in bounties..
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I have been doing this space for a long time, making a campaign for generosity, and I never had reason to regret it. Most of the campaigns that I did earned me a good support for tokens. The one who took so much time and did not seem to expect anything, also paid.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
I believe otherwise I would not wear a signature. I try to choose projects that inspire confidence. And as for the price of tokens, you do not have to sell immediately, you can wait for growth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I believe in the whole of the crypto currency. After all, I see my accomplishments for the period of my existence. Many joined the cryptomir. And I'm one of those who does not regret.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
Upon been scammed for the first time I nearly gave up but thanks to the help of some testimonies on the forum there was a come back. Bounties and cryptocurrencies still pays  don't doubt it, all you need is to join the right project and you could start enjoying the fruit of your labor.
Activity: 218
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency no matter what is happening as regards the prevalence of scams. The truth of the matter is there can't be fake if there is no genuine. The reason why we are having so many scam bounties today is because the genuine ones are also available. Anyone who is not well informed and knowledgeable enough as to how crypto operates is likely to be a victim of scam bounties in crypto. I have fallen victim of scam bounties also before when I don't know much about crypto operation. At the same time, I have benefited greatly from crypto as well. Hence, I believe so much in crypto and its future .We just need to be careful when choosing the campaign to be a part of.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
As for the bounty, now very many opportunities due to which many projects are delaying their payments to bounty hunters forward indefinitely. So, alas and Ah. But it is not like many. More plus a bounties last a very long time, for example, I participate in a that lasts for more than 20 weeks. 20 weeks, just imagine it!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
We nevertheless have confidence in the actual resources as well as the cryptocurrency, simply because be it the resources or perhaps a cryptocurrency, We obtain lots of money from this, particularly the actual resources. They are free of charge. A person has to function difficult in order to solve a few queries., you will get this, they are actual,
Activity: 454
There are various reasons that I believe could make so many people to be leaving cryptocurrencies. As a matter of fact, whosoever has not benefitted from crypto at all but has always been a victim of scam is likely to be bored with the crypto business and decide to leave. Several scam bounties are very much around which are actually making those who are novice to assume it doesn't worth doing crypto. Nevertheless, I still believe so much in cryptocurrency and even in its bounty campaign particularly good and genuine ones. Crypto has benefitted me so much since I started and I know I will still benefit much more from it.

Activity: 146
Yes, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. I will continue to participate with the bounty campaign to get tokens and receive different crypto currencies. I am sure that in the future the bounty and cryptocurrency will have a bright future.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
I want to inform you that blockchain technology and crypto currency is here to stay.
Bounties are real, and if you get yourself in proper programs, bounties are very well rewarding

Just do your own research always, and join the right bounties.
Good luck.

Yes, this is correct. I do agree with you. The reality is not many bounties is giving us the best rewards.
As long as you keep trying to search and join good bounties, you will get the best result.
Activity: 30
cryptocurrency is very normal that its price will dip very low because it will gain back its normal price when the trend comes back.
Activity: 42
Yes, but it is very annoying when you partake in a scam bounty or worthless coins. Cryptocurrency has come to take businesses to best heights and will soon be order of the day.
Activity: 555
Cryptocurrency has come to stay, there is no going back. Together we are building the next  generation cryptocurrency. Bounty programs are real and very rewarding. Research into tokens and ICO's will help dictate fakes and scams. Learn from this forum it is very helpful. Most people today live on bounty programs and even use it to purchase ICO's. I strongly believe in bounties and cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 350

Well everybody don't want to lose even a single coin , so they will getting out of cryptocurrency to avoid huge looses but some people are just joining the community , so nothing to worry about and as a bounty hunter in signature campaign , still I believe in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I want to inform you that blockchain technology and crypto currency is here to stay.
Bounties are real, and if you get yourself in proper programs, bounties are very well rewarding

Just do your own research always, and join the right bounties.
Good luck.

Everyone here is still believing in cryptocurrency. We need to believe because our profit is dependent on this. Sadly many scammers that cause many people to stop in investing on cryptocurrency.  But it becomes popular in the world which gives many project and tokens for bounty
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
I believe in the gift and cryptocurrency that brought me to get the ETH and BITCOIN purses. The biyar is just a bit of a goal and I believe in the future it will definitely be better for the gift of bounty, therefore I have no plans to leave the crypto world and the gift that makes i am like now.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
Yes, my believe in crypto is still remain strong many scammers are discouraging people by disappearing with peoples contributions, that is annoying but it is part of the risk that must be taken.
Pages:
Jump to: