Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 36. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Yes. I still believe on crypto, the best part of every newbies is to learn what is right way to enter crypto. There is not such thing as easy money, you must put proper knowledge and techniques to avoid scammers or scam projects. investments, bounty programs are need of patience, right timing, good decision.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
According to the theory of systems, any system can burst at any moment, and, the more complex the system, the more likely it is. But for the crypt, I believe, such a moment will not come soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I believe in cryptocurrencies and also bounty campaign. Because one of the way to make money is by participating in those two things. It has fetch me money before and it's still fetching me money so I believe in them.
bounty campaign could not separate from crypto world, especially new ico projects.most of them need bounty hunter services to promote their projects in order investor know about their project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
The first people always receive a certain reward, as well as the current bounty. When many people join and do not receive much bonuses from it, most will leave and those who stay will succeed, I believe that.
consistencies and perseverance is the key to making it. of course bounty this days can be annoying due to lower amount of token that will be recieve as a result large number of participants. also issue of scam is part of the challenge. It is very hard this days for any ICO to reach the hardcap and this generally affect the total amount of token allocated for hunters. we have witness issue where there is disagreement between bounty manager and ICO which lead to hunters surfering
Activity: 78
I believe in cryptocurrencies and also bounty campaign. Because one of the way to make money is by participating in those two things. It has fetch me money before and it's still fetching me money so I believe in them.
Activity: 432
Of course yes I do. Because I have been participating in bounty and it has been profitable for me. So I still believe more earnings will come from bounty campaign in the future once I don't relent.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
the choice is yours. you have no proof that people are moving away from cryptocurrencies even though we have seen consistent increase in number of project that is using cryptocurrencies. I know its because of the volatility that you are making that assertion but I do not think people are moving away from crypto and about bounty it is true because so many people are now into it and you will discover it is not as profitable as it was before but its still better than getting nothing.
Activity: 550
yes i still believe in bounties and crypto because this is where i work as a part time then alot of people said that crypto will stay.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Rewards for the bounties are still ok, nowhere near as high as last year but that obviously wasn't sustainable.
Activity: 84
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Well mate, people who quits in crypto is not a risk taker and have no guts no do so. That is also a people who didn't fully understand what the naturestatus of cryptocurrency. I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounties. It only depends on how you manage your bounties and loses in cryptocurrency. There is still hope on it if you can research and invest in a good and promising coins.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
i do still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency, although i've taste the Scam but that's just part of crypto world.
here in crypto world we have to prepare ourself to face scam and failure
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Of course because this is what I do for a living. Despite of any changes, there would always be a brighter side for having crypto. I believe that good days are coming ahead so I am also expecting for the best profit as I hold until the market fully recovers. Cryptocurrency is still profitable.
Activity: 490
I think people who quit crypto because they feel failure and are afraid of not getting profit, I am on the path of my gift to follow and join in the gift because in my opinion they are still worthy and still promising even though unlike the previous year which was very profitable
Activity: 252
I believe in freebies with the help of generosity, although nothing has been received, but I think that everything will soon change
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
The first people always receive a certain reward, as well as the current bounty. When many people join and do not receive much bonuses from it, most will leave and those who stay will succeed, I believe that.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Although I know that most of the bounty missions are fraudulent, I am still able to make profits from bounty missions and airdrops, although it is rare, but it is worth it!
Activity: 406
I still strongly believe in the bounty and crypto that I got from the bounty, because that was the first thing for me to get crypto.
but also not a few bounties that commit fraud or disappoint the bounty participants, generally not fraud that I see but the project developed does not reach the sales target so that it affects the results that will be obtained by the bounty participants who are not in accordance with the manager's promise.
copper member
Activity: 140
The success of the campaign bounty directly depends on the stage of the market. If the market falls as it was since the beginning of the year, then the bounty is experiencing difficulties. But even so, I believe in cryptocurrency and the ability to earn bounty campaigns.
Activity: 333

The ICO campaign depends on huge investments and also to the great promotions from bounty hunters and if a project doesnt pay bounties then that will basically result into a diminishing numbers of bounty hunters and many will surely quit from this industry and in return could jeopardize the future of ICO campaigns.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

yes, many people move on from crypto because the prices are not growing and they simply don't have the patience. No problem, it means there is more left for the patient ones Wink
Pages:
Jump to: