Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Dear all,
Yes, this is a topical question at this time, as electronic money is becoming more and more popular in the world. In recent times, this market has not been good, but I still believe in bounty campaigns. It contributes to good digital coins, which is the future that we aim for.
copper member
Activity: 434
My cryptocurrency and bounty are deeply believable, perhaps because of that I have adopted crypto since then I work with select people. I already knew about this deception as well. I adopted those people and joined the bounty they had just run here. Still, there is a delay in getting the share of internal reasons. It keeps going.
Activity: 42
NO, life is full of uncertainties ,ups and downs .experts always consider Major things while predicting but forgets that minor things can alter a change in anything.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
This situation is not good for new projects, seeing all coin prices drop in the market, many good ICOs and good gifts but they fail to achieve soft cap, they have new goals and technologies for advancing cryptocurrency, I still believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 80
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
of course, I believe in BTC and in blockchain technology, also I think if you do research of ICOs, bounties or airdrops you will get a good reward or profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
With every following campaign i belive less, because i cant get any profits from them. 2017 was better
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yeah i do believe in bounties and investing into cryptocurrencies because they are real and i have been paid handsomely in most campaigns that i have joined. The reason why some folks think bounties are not real is because they join scam ICOs which don't pay anything and if you are lucky to get paid it will be some shit coins.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
I still do believe in bounties because there are still legit ICO and trusted members. Of you really want to get a huge price then look and read white papers also look for active team because these factors are really important to have a successful ICO
same like me trust in the bounty, especially cryptocurrency because the opportunity is still very large for future. so there is no reason not  believe cryptocurrency, because that might be good for others Grin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I still do believe in bounties because there are still legit ICO and trusted members. Of you really want to get a huge price then look and read white papers also look for active team because these factors are really important to have a successful ICO
Activity: 35
ETH is off, surely the next time will be more difficult. The ICO project will be less; As the ETH platform is weakening, it's hard to guess. The opportunity to join the bonus program will fall
Activity: 168
i believe with crypto and bounty. why? cause i still get money form them.  Cheesy Cheesy . I am a trader and i like it. still watching bid offer many crypto, buy and sell to get a big profit. 
In bounty, maybe its a "many scam bounty" so read and learn form whitepaper their project and review same project.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Not a good season maybe for bounties. The market is on continuous downtrend right now and the best thing to do in order to avoid loss of profit at times like this. Waiting for recovery to happen is more advisable before engaging into crypto activities such as bounty campaigns or ICO investments.
Activity: 112
Blockchain and crypto will stay. There are negative people outside so don't carried away. Bounties and Crypto are good. Your investment is your time and you need patience. It is totally worth it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well,. if the project is not scam then the bounties and airdrops for that project would be rewarding but if it is, then you can't do anything about it. Its these scams that are shaking the trust of people on these cryptocurrencies. IF there can be a system to eliminate scams then this crypto world will flourish very fast.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I still believe in the bounty mission and cryptocurrency. Although there are many fraudsters this year, I think the bounty mission can still provide us with a "free lunch"!

The sad thing is that people who leave comments in this thread (most of them) think that bounties are all that the world of crypto ay offer to them. Cryptocurrency (the blockchain) is a great technology worth of interest. Bounties are a minor part of it.
Activity: 98
The new technologies involved in bitcoin and altcoins are future of the world. Bounties help these cryptos to advertise about them to the real world. The more and more people know about these the better chances for these to become successful.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
Indeed. Without bounties and cryptocurrencies i will not earn extra income. I absolutely exerted time and effort joining bounties and supporting crypto as i believe that it has a huge role for the future development of the world
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I will advice you to put your interest in bounty program why because it's free not like investing your money you just get paid for performaing some work. Which is best for  people that are new in crypto.
Activity: 238
I now continue to believe in the excellent potential for further development of the crypto market. Today, the total number of ICOs, new ideas and projects that attract the attention of investors and will be useful for society continues to grow. A bounty will always be popular for getting free coins and promoting projects.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Newbies now have bad interpretation for bounty campaigns due to effect of bear market. So they think bounty is a waste of time because of not having any payment for their work. But for me crypto bounty is still at good. Still can earn much money once you participated in a good campaign
Pages:
Jump to: