Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 34. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I am absolutely confident in the excellent prospects for crypto markets. Now there are excellent prospects for starting investments, while the price of coins for today remains quite low. Also in the future I plan to join the promising Bounty programs for additional earnings.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Crypto is here to stay, decentralization is king and it's time the little man gets his own back as an alternative to selfish bankers. Bounties too, will not be going away and I quite enjoy doing them, just a bit of harmless keyboard stroking and voila, money in the wallet! It's amazing this magic internet money.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounty, therefore I still participate in the bounty campaign right now. I can get some tokens from the bounty that I can exchange to get a profit.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think that the crypto currency has a big and long-term future, just like blockchain technology
And while there is confidence in bounty companies and participation in projects. Of course, there is a share of disappointment, as there are more and more unreliable projects or even fraudulent. Well, everywhere, all garbage is attracted to popularity and fame. We must learn to screen it out
Activity: 31
It is indeed very disappointing now, the cryptocurrency market is very bad, and any bounty and airdrop missions are equally bad. But this may be a long process.
Activity: 82
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Some people earned much of money from cryto, then they stopped to invest to "real-life" - They though crypto just virtual currencies.
And so many bounty hunters joined scam/low-quality projects. They gave up at the first time explore the cryptocurrencies world.
That's all my opinion.
Activity: 128
When I still can get money from bounty and airdrop, I still believe them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes i do still believe on them although there is a lot of scam out there but still there are a lot of profitable bounties and cryptocurrency as well so i need to do my research to exclude the scam one and not and hope i will get the proftable one
Activity: 168
maybe some have not received a token from the bounty because it is still in the process due to too many participants and because IOO is not finished and usually the distribution of tokens after ico is finished. so be patient just waiting for the distribution of tokens, as long as the ico is not scam then the token will be sent.
Activity: 99
I still believe in the bounty mission and cryptocurrency. Although there are many fraudsters this year, I think the bounty mission can still provide us with a "free lunch"!
Activity: 434
I still believe that the cryptocurrency market will not be destroyed. Bounty programs are also related to cryptocurrency market's situation.  But I want to say that most of the bounty programs are real. You just need to find out a good one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Investing is never too late, the main thing is to think about this desire, do what you like and listen to yourself the most important thing.At the moment, TRX is one of the best investments, as it shows good results. This can not but rejoice. Thank you. Cool Cool Cool
Merit: 101
Yes I still believe in cryptocurrency because in cryptocurrency I earn a money and also in bounty it gives me money every month.
Activity: 336
I still believe in the bounty campaign in cryptocurrency. Although many projects do not distribute the token after the end of the bounty campaign. But if you choose the right project, you will get good results.
Activity: 168
For example, I believe in what I do. Crypto currency, though risky and sometimes mysterious. But still beckons with its modern technology. Which help develop, learn a lot. And it's also good to earn money.
Activity: 95
Honestly, I believe in crypto, but I don't believe in ico. Now it seems that we will think of ico when we mention crypto. This is different from the past. On the contrary, when there was no ico before, there were many excellent altcoins, they all No ico.
Activity: 266
Yes, I do always believed in bounties and cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency will still stand for a long run and maybe it will be running forever since we are in the New Era of technology. Bitcoin as one of the cryptocurrency, is very strong despite of many negative speculation specially in the matter of ETF.

Bounties are real and true, though many ICO's now are scam but there are many ICO's are real and very rewarding. My advice is before you join in the specific project do some research, like check the team, the whitepaper, the product itself if it really has a great potential that will run for a long time and useful for the users.
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
While no reason ripping cryptocurrencies, with bounties we have some questions, its a part of ICO's ICO today have a hard days.
ETH price goes down and collected for project moneys not enough to realize ideas
Activity: 280
Personally, I always give my free time to participate in promising bounty programs for additional income. Although some of my friends have already decided to move to this work on an ongoing basis, with a solid income, they believe in the benefits and opportunities of the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Personally, I continue to believe in the excellent prospects and benefits of the crypto market and all products associated with it. After all, Bounty's programs have already benefited and benefit society in my experience. Of course, in the first time there are certain problems, but as knowledge and experience accumulate, it will be possible to earn worthily.
Pages:
Jump to: