Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 56. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I so much believe in cryptocurrency especially on bounty campaign. I am a bounty hunter and I have seen some few good bounties to participate in and are worth it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Depends to the bounty that you join if it is worth it or not and also too the cryptocurreny. They have bounty campaign not good to join because the project is not good . But they have  few of them are really worth it . Cryptocurrency is good but is the crypto is potential like ethereum and litecoin .
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
I think I believe in cryptocurrencies and bounties come as something extra, something I do while participating in the forum as I have always done, I like to keep learning from cryptos, alts and ICOs that are coming out, I also like to be able to participate in them without spending initial money, then when they are established and I see that it is a good project, I invest some ETH to help in their development.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Yes, gradually crypto will reach it's promise land it is not a day job after all Rome was not built in day, it will take time before this space will be mature, i believe crypto has a good future.
Activity: 175
Yes i do believe in bounties and cryptocurrency until now i join some bounties that has a good potential in the market and it is a legit bounty and can give a better reward.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
I believe in bounties and i believe in crypotocurrency. the essence of bounty is to create awareness on a particular project and advertise its token sale. although we have some failed products who  cancelled their bounties because they are not able to meet their softcap, yet we still have some real successful projects who pay a good reward for bounty campaigns.
Activity: 182
of course we also still believe in prizes and krypto, because for us it is also easy for us to get benefits, seeing that the development of crypto continues to increase every day.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
Yes I do, I always believe bounty and ico project because I think many altcoin have success before by ico project when listing their coin on exchange market. some time we faced with ico was drop price and low after listing on exchange market because have dump by investor.
Activity: 180
I love crypto and believe in it fully and think it will become a daily part of life for everyone.  The bounties not so much.  I continue to do a few for the fun of it.  Not doing it for monetary gain anymore.  There is no profit.  
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
Until now trust in the bounty and cryptocurrency still remains in many communities. it may be very difficult to find a bounty campaign that can succeed when the crypto market is down as it is now.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
I really believe in cryptocurency, especially on altcoins bounty projects, it is something easy to do, but if we are not selective in choosing the bounty the our results will not be maximal, know first your information about bounty projects to get maximum benefit
Activity: 133
Yes, I also believe in the bounty activities, and I also got some rewards by participating in the bounty activities. I also believe in cryptocurrencies, I will also choose to invest in some cryptocurrencies in this falling market.
copper member
Activity: 126
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
It is true that you should have a look further if you wanna earn money by campaigns.
but the result will be coming out soon. don't worry about that.
We also proceeding bounty campaigns and tokens will be presented within 14 days from the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Yes, of course I still believe in bounty campaigns especially I can get free coins and I can sell it if there is a price in the market and when the coins goes hype it will be a good amount to be sold. Many of these coins that I get from bounty campaigns came from ICO that's legit and paying and I am very happy and excited when I get my bounty tokens. And I still believe in bounties of cryptocurrency that will last longer in the future.

As long as there are people who can profit from cryptocurrencies then I would continue to use it. Cryptocurrency is a big help for me when it comes to my finances because it is a big supplement whenever I am short of cash so as long as I can get funds from it, I would continue to use it. Our government allows it anyway so I am confident in introducing it to other people if they ask for it since it is not illegal in our country. Besides that, there is still an opportunity that my coins would be valuable in the future.
Activity: 151
Yes, I still believe in this market, and I did not panic sell my cryptocurrency because of the market decline, because I believe this market will rise again, even though I have lost 80% of the funds, but I still believe in the market. In the end, it can bring me profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Yes, of course I still believe in bounty campaigns especially I can get free coins and I can sell it if there is a price in the market and when the coins goes hype it will be a good amount to be sold. Many of these coins that I get from bounty campaigns came from ICO that's legit and paying and I am very happy and excited when I get my bounty tokens. And I still believe in bounties of cryptocurrency that will last longer in the future.
Activity: 331
Bounty is rewarding if you jam a good project with working product , you will hammer a lot of money from it especially u do campaign that have less crowd
Activity: 392
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency , this is the future! I think about the bounty, which is hard right now, but some projects are really good at shooting.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Seems you only believe in  cryptocurreny and bounty because you earn a living from them. And they probably are your only source of income.
These mistakes are probably why people easily get discouraged when the market is not going their way.

You need to find other sources of income on the Internet or the real world if you don't have one.
The downtrend is also an opportunity to make some money if you know what you're doing.
Activity: 299
Yes . cryptocurrency is real. All people here believe that. Only those who refuse to learn, lose their knowledge in the market and lose money in the market and they have to leave, they lose confidence in the crypto. bounty and crypto have helped many people have a happier and happier life.
Pages:
Jump to: