Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 55. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I'm still confident and believe in different bounties that i can earn more extra income by participating bounties since i'm here my first job is joining in different bounties and there is a profit without a capital and now i can make investment and trading here in crypto currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
in the bounty, I do not really believe, but in the crypto-currencies - no doubt. because the future is only for technology
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Everyone has their own choices. If someone don't want to play this crypto game, they leave. This is normal. People in the currency circle always go in and out. I also came in 2013, then left in 2014, and only returned to the currency world last year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Absolutely yes I still have believe even a strong faith in bounties and also cryptocurrency, market prizes for both maybe bearish for now, which I still know will b bullish anytime soon, than I reap the reward of believing which I have always be receiving.
Than for bounties I always check out for those that are not scam, rather select those that wull reward me for beliving and having faith in bounties so I won't end up wasting my time or get discourage believing in bounties.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yes i still believe in the cryptocurrency and in the bounties because we have a cryptocurrency and bounty are good and still legit.
Activity: 462
Although the market is very depressed, I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I think it's just a downturn in cryptocurrency. It will definitely be popular again.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have a firm believe in cryptocurrencies and bounties I choose the good ones having subjected them to reviews and verification via every available tools and means like reading whitepapers, teams, reviews, how relevant is the project and bounty manager's reputation etc having scale through all these verifications I will have an edge in choosing a good project.
Activity: 238
It is possible to earn from these companies on distribution of coins, there we spend only the time, other expenses it is for this purpose not necessary. Quite good projects which gave several tens of dollars came across to me recently, it isn't a lot of, but for accumulation of the capital will be enough.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
We all know that the project team behind the encryption currency is the most important. If they can not achieve profit or technological development. All this will not continue.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Yes I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies! We cannot hold the fact that most of the bounties tend to become scam or fake but there are still several bounties that will definitely helpful and will gives you earning, you just need to trust it.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
I still have faith in bounties especially in cryptocurrency. Nowadays, there are many bounties which are scam and fake but that's not a reason for me not to believe in bounties anymore because there are still some bounties which are completely legitimate.
Yes, until now I still believe in gifts and cryptocurrency, to be able to get tangible results from a gift certainly requires a process, because everything is not instant, need patience is certain, because patience is the key
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes, i still believe. Although it has been very long, the distribution process and launch tokens are also long, sometimes the exchange rates are also low, but I still believe in the power of the bounty campaign. that behind that all bounties have very good passive income.
Activity: 196
Yes I still believe in both and will continue to engage with them as long as I am still capable. I have been participating and joining bounty campaigns for some time now and I have experienced good and bad already. Some didn't pay at all while others pay very well. As I go along I learned to be more wiser with my decisions and only participated in good campaigns.
Activity: 126
For me, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. There are still a good bounty campaigns out there but we just need to really look for it since it is to find a bounty campaign that is not a scam. I still believe in crypto since there are still many possibilities with it and at the same time, if there is a dip or red in the value, there will be a time for green, its just you need to believe in it.
Activity: 574
Definitely yes because I already received a huge amount in only two months and I still waiting for some,and not only me that received even my entire family got already from my siblings to my nieces and nephews so I have no doubt in crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I still have a strong belief in cryptocurrency since I am also still earning money as bounty hunter , it's just a matter of choosing a good and reliable ICO so that you will be rewarded after the campaign but maybe some of ICO will have a delayed payments .
I still believe in gifts and crypto because they have results that can be used in my life.
Here you can easily get ideas and knowledge in the world of crypto that has a good future, so what we do with patience.
Activity: 345
We just have to be patient with the market's movement at this moment. It is unfortunate to see how continuous the msrket is falling from the beginning of this year. But if you will trust the crypto market surely, you'll be rewared by doing so. Those who left will surely regret because dumps are just temporary and it also means that increase has a possibility to happen which would generate profit.
Activity: 140

I firmly believe in bounty campaign and crypto currency. Although market still struggling to stabilize market value. But it doesn't mean crypto is collapsing, so the technique here is keep joining new project and continue doing bounty campaign. When the market recover and back to bullish same last year youll get a big reward.
Pages:
Jump to: