Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 58. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Yes, i still do believe in cryptocurrencies as i know they are going to be part of our future and would be used for day to day activities. I also believe in bounties as well as it is one of the ways to earn income in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think that most people here believe in cryptocurrency and related technologies, because otherwise they do not sit on this forum)
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Of course I still believe in bounties because I make some money by completing some task on social media and also I write articles for ICO project and also participate in signature campaigns. With that I still believe in bounties. As for cryptocurrency, its still very much relevant and I believe in it, I also believe that crypto is the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I am sure that crypto currencies have a great future. And this means that the ico projects will be developed . But to get good rewards in the bounty project, which is currently very much need to carefully approach the selection of these projects.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
yes of course, you can still earn crypto through bounty campaigns, if there are some hard times about earning some of it, there will be some time that you will get it. just wait for that, and find a better bounty campaign to earn crypto.
Activity: 364
I still participate in bounty companies. I began to choose them more carefully. Blockchain technologies is the technology of the future, so I believe in cryptography. And the most useless coin for today can bring a big profit in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I am still here just the reason that I haven't earned a lot of money on bounties so I'm not having a reason to be regret very hardly and it will not cause me to leave this market alone and staying off for now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Although I lost a lot of money, I still believe in crypto. At least BTC is definitely a belief. As for the bounty, this is an advertising behavior, so I didn't care. After all, I am not a professional bounty hunter. Participation in the bounty is just to add a little sense of responsibility. Of course, this is also interesting if can get rewards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Although I lost a lot of money, I still believe in crypto. At least BTC is definitely a belief. As for the bounty, this is an advertising behavior, so I didn't care. After all, I am not a professional bounty hunter. Participation in the bounty is just to add a little sense of responsibility. Of course, this is also interesting if can get rewards.
Activity: 245
somehow there may be many factors causing them to quit the crypto world there are those who are victims of scam there are those who pursue the campaign get no results, maybe some of those factors influence their expectations, they expect too high and the results can not be as expected
Activity: 224

Yes it is definitely true. But I don't think failure would result to stoping their bounty campaigns and pulling out their investment. I think that some people really have enough from all the years they had spent on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 81
Friends, the cryptocurrency must have a future, and now the market is not good because there are too many useless altcoins, these coins are still issuing their own coins. So the rewards task is also unprofitable. I suggest you invest, only investment is the best way.
Activity: 1
still very confident about the future of the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 672
Bounty company is a great way to earn money without investing their own funds. Yes, now is a difficult time of the entire cryptocurrency market, but I am sure that all this is temporary and the bounty companies will not disappear.

Yes right, there are still many big and promising projects so that we can get big profits, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will soon improve so that there is no doubt and not afraid to invest ICOs and join bounties.
Activity: 154
yes,bounties and cryptocurrency are strong force to enlarge our financial eco system,bounties are good medium for investors to hold o potential coins and knowing how the team will run the coin when it is out
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I believe in bounty and crypto currency. I'm very sorry that I did not come to this earlier, did not start taking part in the bounty before and invest in crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
A very strange question. I continue to make bounties and continue to receive payments. Prices certainly are not the most pleasant at the moment, but payments are coming, which means I choose the right projects.
Activity: 266
Crypto is a digital currency which many will use after plunging into the internet world, crypto money is indeed a digit number but can be exchanged with real money currency so that it can help with our financial problems. So I think Crypto is the second currency after Fiat.
Activity: 350
Yes, until now I still believe in gifts and cryptocurrency, even though now many ico are scam and here we have to be smart in choosing a project so we don't find a scam project, the most important thing is to be patient and patient
Activity: 39
Truly, despite everything I have faith in cryptographic forms of money and abundance exercises. Despite the fact that the present encryption advertise isn't great, I have put resources into some cryptographic forms of money in the current year's market. I just demand it presently, can't surrender.
Pages:
Jump to: