Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 51. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I also believe in cryptocurrencies and bounty activities. I hope that people will not give up cryptocurrencies because of the short-term decline in the cryptocurrency market, nor do they fear the bounty because of the negative news about bounty. These are real and beneficial. people only need to pay more patience,
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
certainly up to this time I still believe. because here I am still a new player in the crypto. And I think this is a great field to earn an income. So I'm sure I'll survive.
Activity: 101
In my opinion, any investment and project in the encryption industry can make money, provided that you must understand it and know how it works. When you have a certain understanding of it, then you know how to do it. Whether it is an investment or an evacuation, you must be very clear.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I believe because it gives me a reward and I am grateful for giving me a decent income.
although not as good as the previous year but bounty and cryptocurrency can still be said not so bad to join.
Activity: 182
I still believe in Bounty and Cryptocurrency.
Even though currently Cryptocurrency is experiencing a price decline and making many people worry about this price decline but I am still confident if Cryptocurrency will rise and recover the value of the price.
At present, the development of Bounty is indeed very rapid and there are a lot of bounties, although some are a scam but there are still bounties that give free tokens in fact.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Crypto is still alive so what matter come on. Bounty snd crypto are good to invest your effort/time. While the market is dump so better to participate more than as you can. Seems like your fulling the bag by gems. After months of wait, your ready for a bigbang market. What happened now is alright,,,,
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I still believe in cryptocurrencies and bounty activities. I think these are simple ways to earn money. I won't give up easily. These are real. Just be patient, learn more, choose the right one. Timing, you will get a profit
Activity: 644
I think the reason for this is lack of patient and lack of knowledge. their isn't any think that gives us profit just one day or one month. Everything needs time. this field is also same. there was a time that market went up and bounty hunters and others got lot profits. there will be also that kind of time period in future. We have to wait patiently. 
Activity: 75
Yes, I certainly still believe in bounty and crypto-currencies, but every day participation in bounty campaigns becomes more and more difficult because of the influx of a large number of new participants, respectively, the rewards are reduced proportionally. But still, you need to look and then you can find good options.
Bounties campaigns are specially good for those people who do not have enough investment for trading.  They can earn bitcoin there by joining and working for the projects without having any investment. But it is a fact that now it has become too much difficult to choose the right place for your investment.
Activity: 110
Still I'm keeping hopes about the bounty campaigns. I always regret about not joining the bounty campaigns last year. Last year was so profitable for hunters.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
The bubble is blown away and the theme of cryptocurrency becomes uninteresting to people. Perhaps in a few years bitcoin will again cost 20k, but in the next few months it has no prospects.
Activity: 42
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency, like most people here. Otherwise we wouldn't all be here. The crypto gives a real opportunity to change your life for the better. About bounty I can say that this is also a good way to get cryptocurrency without investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I so much believe in bounties and crypto,they are real and they are the future.
Activity: 102
I'm tired of doing bounties, airdrop are also scam, even the bounty reward is given, to list on an exchange is another issue, we need to wait for
Activity: 532
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I still believe in the bounty because I still follow several bounties from the ico. Because I get profit from the bounty that I follow and I hope for bitcoin.
Recently, to earn at least something to participate in the bounty for me is a really big problem. Maybe I'm not a very lucky guy, but of the three projects in which I had to participate recently - I was paid only one project. And this amount is not enough even to buy shoes.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I'm getting to know the crypto space due the Bounty campaigns. I was looking for a job and found in the Bounty Campaigns a way to earn an income that I liked and it has allowed me to improve my Social Media Marketing skills. Being a Bounty Hunter has been positive for me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Cryptocurrency is not a UFO, it exists and works no matter whether we believe in them or not:)  so yes,  I still believe in both. There is far less chance to get some crazy money,  but if you work,  you still will earn.
copper member
Activity: 95
I believe in BTC and in blockchain. And I think if you do research of ICO or Bounty you will get a good reward or profit. Don't be lazy.
Activity: 70
Of course we believe, the bounty programs give huge advertising to different companies, and advertising will not go traffic and sales!
Activity: 252
Yes, I certainly still believe in bounty and crypto-currencies, but every day participation in bounty campaigns becomes more and more difficult because of the influx of a large number of new participants, respectively, the rewards are reduced proportionally. But still, you need to look and then you can find good options.
Pages:
Jump to: