Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 57. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I believe that in the future behind the crypto currency, for today we see how many companies are beginning to master the market of crypto currency and invest all the greater investment in this currency. hence after a while we will see how our world economy will change
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
A month ago I was able to say with certainty that I believe, today I will not answer, it is very difficult to observe how all my investments turned into almost pennies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Most people are afraid of failures, because their budget is not infinite, although it is just as lucky, and therefore you should always beware when investing in any currency.
Activity: 112
Both cryptocurrencies and bounty campaigns are good still, though I don't know for how long, the market simpy keeps dropping day by day and it seems like it won't stop in a few months, I am still hopeful that the market could recover soon or later, the cryptocurrencies have way more to give than what is already shown.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency. because I've gotten a lot of income from here. maybe, some people who haven't gotten income because they are beginners here. and it needed a long time to feel getting money from Crypto.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I have been in this space for quite some time no, doing bounty campaign and i have never had any cause whatsoever to regret engaging in such. Most of the campaigns i have done have earned me good mount of tokens. The one that took so long and seemed nothing was forthcoming, has also paid. What we need to ensure while participating in bounty campaign is that, we need to research into the projects in order to know that they are authentic.
I'll still believed in bounty and mostly in cryptocurrency because they are the one why I'm earning. Even bounty is not can give me huge reward at least I can get token from it everytime I've  done, beside participating in bounty is one of the method to get earned and also less risk. While cryptocurrency if has potential then there's possibility to increased its value much more, I'll also get huge profit from it everytime I've hold it or invest to it. Both are worth it that's why many people are believed to them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I have been in this space for quite some time no, doing bounty campaign and i have never had any cause whatsoever to regret engaging in such. Most of the campaigns i have done have earned me good mount of tokens. The one that took so long and seemed nothing was forthcoming, has also paid. What we need to ensure while participating in bounty campaign is that, we need to research into the projects in order to know that they are authentic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Personally, I certainly believe. because I work with them and see the prospect. I just developed a strategy for my growth in the crypto currency. And slowly develop. And most importantly, that with all the unfavorable moments. I'm still on top.
Activity: 336
Go away is their right, personally I will continue to lead the bounty until they end))
Activity: 57
I dont know for others but so far that i have been on I have not been failed for ones maybe because i researchbon the right bounties. So for me, i still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency,
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Yes, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency even some of bounties now are scam but for me not all because there are some of bounties now are had a good project and also they already success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Required for study by those who want to receive not only a couple thousand, but also "iksy" from the coin. We study whitepaper, road map, team and project advisers, look at the adequacy and prospects of the direction itself, evaluate the topic from the point of view of the consumer.
Activity: 3
There are now a lot of fraudulent bonus programs, mainly for us to choose the right potential project, if the project is not potential will make us take time and effort, so the selection of the project. Which one is extremely important?
Activity: 112
Well, the cryptocurrency market has it's ups and downs, along with bounty campaigns, but the technology that comes with it is considered one of the things that will remain, blockchain seems to be capable of being implemented in almost every field of our lives.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I do believe in bounties and cryptos . Both of it are my life. As what you have said people move out because of their losses and lack of experience. They did not really know what crypto is and since crypto is risky they find it hard to deal with it so they loss their money. At first if we read some articles about bitcoin, we thought we know everything about crypto that is why we have the confidence to enter this world, invest, etc. So wrong decisions came and then give up when everything is cannot be handled.
But bounties / cryptos are really helpful thing (if it is not a scam). They just do not really understand how to survive in this market.
Activity: 241
The decision is your and risk is also yours. When you are going to participate in any bounty campaign or ICO project just do your own research always. Due to expansion of cryptocurrency field, scammers are also increasing. So, it is our duty to find real ones.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
I strongly believe in bounties because it is one of the means through which i earn extra coins in crypto. Locating and participating in the right bounty program and bounty campaigns is what every bounty hunter should seek and not to worry about believing in bounties.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think that soon all bounty campaigns will cease to make a profit, so you need to squeeze out of this maximum as long as there is such an opportunity, gradually it becomes more and more not profitable
Activity: 238
I believe that for me, working for a bounty company is not even a job, but an extra income, which does not take much time and I get good money for my work

Activity: 169
Merit: 2
I still believe in Bounty campaigns and cryptocurrencies, and believe that the better time will come and it would be better opportunity to get good profit from it. Of course now we see that hard times came for bounty hunters and ICO campaigns, but I am still optimistic)))
Pages:
Jump to: