Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 61. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
You are right that there are a lot of scammers and you can't always find a good project. But on the other hand there are also very good projects that fulfill their promises and on such projects, you can earn a lot of money
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I still believe in cryptocurrency because I think the future will be good. More users are still being supportive with its project. With the bounties as long people continue to support it this will exists. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Yes, I do still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies. For us, bounty hunter we should know that we need patience when it comes on planning to joined in bounties because it is hard sometimes to work with not trusted icos. But for now, I think positive because in the market of cryptocurrencies is going to green and it is good for us to have good income here.
Activity: 3
For someone like me who is still new to cryptos, I choose to believe in it and learn as much as I can as time goes on. I think this technology has being around for this long for a reason and has a lot of potential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes i am still doing my bounty jobs and also participating in best ICO and also trading some good coins. I am sure after long dark night there is bright and shining morning.
working at the bounty campaign is currently done by many people. they expect great rewards from every project that is done. even though there are currently many less good projects, but in the future this work will be good again.
ukw
Activity: 616
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

The fact is that a lot of people rushed into the crypto world without having the initial knowledge and the necessary experience to do it. This gives stimulus to negative opinions towards the crypto currencies.
But I personally think that the crypto world is still our future and the bountie campaigns are one of its positive aspects.
Activity: 140

Perhaps, I have not suffered any special setbacks so far. At the moment, I just gained experience and some money from bounty companies. Just two months ago I had about 20 bounties, but with experience I understood that most of these companies are not worth the effort. So while I see the result - and it is - I believe in the future of the crypto currency and in the opportunity to earn here.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 75
I always choose bounty because I will not take anything out of time but I will get the value token. I picked up the bounty that was highly successful and learned about it before participating in helping me avoid losing
Activity: 142
Yes, I still believe in this market, I will maintain positive encryption, because I believe this market will pick up again, I will hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait, I believe that I can finally get a lot of profits from this market. I hope the market will pick up soon. Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is the future, along with blockchain and everyone should get into it at some point, bounties on the other hand are a current method of promotion that is actually giving results but who knows what will happen in the future, maybe better methods will come to the spotlights.
Dear all,
Yes, I still beleive in bounty campaigns and crypto. Why not? This is our future. With bounty campaigns, that is a method to promote the crypto. We need to do that to support the crypto developing. I beleive it.   
Activity: 1274
Yes i am still doing my bounty jobs and also participating in best ICO and also trading some good coins. I am sure after long dark night there is bright and shining morning.
Activity: 120
Yes, I still maintain positive encryption. I think there are still many opportunities in this market that will make us rich. As long as we still like it and invest in it, I believe that we can finally get huge benefits from this industry. It is very important to maintain enough patience.
Activity: 103
I do believe in the technology that is cryptocurrency, and I would believe in it for a long time. The market might not be exactly favorable to many now, and might be discouraging to some others, but best believe that things are only temporary, and soon, there will be green on the streets again, and hope and life will be restored.
Activity: 151
if we don't trust the bounty in crypto we will definitely not take part in a crypto project. trusting the crypto bounty is a must, because the bounty is what is sought by members or bounty hunters. The bounty has its own appeal to the bounty participants, but we have to choose the right one about the ICO so that we can truly feel the results of the bounty, because there are also many ICOs who are scam, so be careful when choosing.
Activity: 742
I still hope that participation in the bounty campaigns will be justified) And I always expect the market will be green.
Activity: 532
I think that participating in bounty companies can sometimes be very profitable. Of course it all depends on what projects you choose, but still you get money for a fairly simple action.
copper member
I certainly believe in bounty, but it's worth understanding that you need to carefully choose them. After all, from your study of the product depends on your future earnings or his absence. Study and you will profit.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounties. Bounty has brought me steady income. I only work part-time with Bounty but the bounty has given me a lot of money. In addition, I believe in the future the crypto market will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Now the price of all crypto has not recovered, now is the time for us to invest in the market. I will buy Bitcoin and hold until its price reaches $ 20000.
Bounties have been an ideal platform to earn income while doing the job at our own comfort, since we are the boss of our own time. With regard to cryptocurrency, I still trust its potential that it can have go a long way and will prosper. As the rapid innovation of technology is evolving, both bounty and cryptocurrency will continue to have place or room in the market. Despite volatility, let's all be positive that its recovery will happen at the course of time. It's important for us to keep patience, hope, and determination.
Activity: 30
bounties and ICOs have had rough times lately since they have been mixed up with scams and just plain bad projects. On the ICO side, I really hope that menlo one will be the answer to what us small-time investors have been waiting for. It's been mentioned alot here, but it seems that their token sale is not yet live.
Pages:
Jump to: