Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 62. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I still believing and hoping that crypto will recover in a bit of time. Its been a long time since we see market are green. Almost half of year are red. Lets just wait for the crypto to recover and hoping for the best for crypto.
Activity: 504
Of course I really believe, I joined the bounty and cryptocurrency campaigns in 1 year and I have gotten a lot of profit from the bounty. there must be a lot of people who believe in bounties because the benefits are very large. do you believe in bounty and crypto ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I wouldn't put these two together. I don't like what happens to the bounty - constant term extensions and delays in payments. It is more difficult to find a worthwhile campaign. But everything is fine with the cryptocurrency, in general.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Although bounties were a whole lot more profitable few months ago, I still believe in it and still have faith in the power of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounties. Bounty has brought me steady income. I only work part-time with Bounty but the bounty has given me a lot of money. In addition, I believe in the future the crypto market will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Now the price of all crypto has not recovered, now is the time for us to invest in the market. I will buy Bitcoin and hold until its price reaches $ 20000.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
I certainly believe in the cryptocurrency market. Although it is full of fraudsters and investment risks, any investment market is so dangerous, but there are more opportunities to make money than other investment markets!
copper member
Activity: 336
yes i still believe in crypto currency and bounties because i know it has worth and it will pay to me as much as i want to earn from this. many of our friends quit from this, it is true but they have their own fault if you do any thing without getting experience then you know what would be result for that. i am not saying that i have too much knowledge about this or i am always right,some time loss or some time gain is a part of crypto the only difference is your choice of investment or choice of bounty and other is diversify investment, not invest in a single coin and don't invest all your money just invest such amount of money that you can afford to loose,then you can invest here without fear and you can take brave decision that will definitely pay you in future.
Activity: 41
Of course, bounty is an easy job to do anywhere. it is a crypto field for many people.
the future of crypto is also very good seen from the interests of investors who continue to increase each time. with the stability that crypto might be trustworthy to everyone.
No doubt that it is an easy job to do investment in cryptos but still it is not so easy to get profit from ICOs. I think that there is too much risk involve to do investment in ICO, we always have the chances to lose our money if the ICOs does not succeeded. Therefore I do not think that investment in ICOs is too much easy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Why not? I believe that cryptocurrency only comes of our daily life. There are many difficulties, including fraud. But I hope that with the help of projects like Menlo.one, we can eradicate this and participate only in reliable projects.
Activity: 434
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Many times I have been victimized by bounty scams and it hurts for me because I do my best to just promote this ICO properly. So I'm losing the appetite to continue joining the bounty but now because I see legit I will not miss it anymore.
Activity: 140
Because of many scam ICO today, other people are no longer participating in bounty campaign because for them it's just a waste of time. But for me, I still believe in cryptocurrency and that there are still good ICO's out there. It is just a matter of choosing the right one. Be patient, take more time to research on ICO's you are planning to join because I know someday we can find a good one with better rewards.
Activity: 84
Though there were a lot of bounty project that are unable to meet up to there target... Some are scam the only want ETH for ICO, after selling there token they run off, no listing or giving bounty hunter there reward, but we still don't need to look this, we should continue and made some findings before we join some campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Of course I strongly believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency. Because with a bounty one can get tokens with their work. And with Cryptocurrency people can invest there. Everyone is certainly diverse. Some believe and some don't believe. It all depends on each person.

Also, we can't blame those who choose to leave because they have experienced fraud and lost. And that can't be removed in crypto because of the presence of scammers. I believe in crypto and bounty. You just have to choose the right one so as not to turn all your effort in vain.
Activity: 140
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

If some people decide to leave crypto?well, It is choice. As for me!!! I'll keep doing bounty until I'm done with that stage. To be honest, Bounty is very intereting, and  if you want to understand the root of Cryptocurrncy, try a good one and see!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Yes there are many good bounties out there which are real and pays the reward, but bounties are not much rewarding anymore and so many hunters are participating in each of them, it's quite difficult to find a bounty which pays good amount to the hunters but it's not impossible. You're getting reward for little work which is not really difficult, you can't expect it in thousands or millions.
Activity: 714
Of course I strongly believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency. Because with a bounty one can get tokens with their work. And with Cryptocurrency people can invest there. Everyone is certainly diverse. Some believe and some don't believe. It all depends on each person.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Of course you have to keep believing and be here. Now the market is very unstable, but soon we will be able to make good money again. Need time and patience
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
I do believe in cryptocurrency and bounties though not in all of them. The selection of crypto is growing, new coins appear, the market is developing. But more scams appear too so watch out.
Activity: 644
Cryto currencies are the future as more poeple are coming to terms with it. Soon there will be a massive adaptation of it. Bounties are a means to earn tokens and increase one's cryptocurrency portfolio. One does not really have a say on bounty campaigns. Some bounty projects that look promising might end up not reaching its soft cap and project canceled or suspended
Activity: 339
For example I believe. Only bounty revenues have now fallen, you need to choose more qualified types of tasks. And it is better to leave part of the coins for long-term storage.
Pages:
Jump to: