Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 15. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2018, 10:40:38 AM
I know ethereum was at only in early stage at this moment but i believe in ethreum blockchain technology that could be more popular to the investors and to the community around the world in the future, ethereum can give us a huge of value in the market in the future.
Ethereum is at it's early age. The coin gets gradually larger once they have more coins using it for the ICO's and outsourcing.
I myself am still sure of the Ethereum development capable of making it capable of valuable mainstay coins. with the Ethereum much making a profit was able to make my beliefs so strong with support and have Additionally the Ethereum.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
Ethereum is a super cool virtual machine (besides the currency and technology itself). Even at the current price of $ 200, I have no doubt that ethereum will be to the Moon.However it is unknown when it will happen,but I am an optimist in life and I hope that it will happen at least in the spring.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 16, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
I beleive in Ethereum, they have a good system and ecosystem for world is very big effect. But when you asking "when moon" I don't know, but I can feel that ETH will be used for any system in this world.
The giant search engine also using ETH Blockchain, once again if you are asking about price, I can't say it can be grow up. I only can say ETH will be used for any ecosystem in many project
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
I believe in the ethereum. I'm sure that this is a very progressive coin which .We just have to give time and see how market goes in the coming days.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
For me Ethereum is the main cryptocurrency thanks to which I earn now. I don't think there's any point in giving up on him. For me it is a kind of stability indicator and a big opportunity to become much better and richer than now
Activity: 90
October 16, 2018, 03:25:51 PM
yes   i   believe  in  etherium  even the price of  it   has  dropped  but  i  believe  that  it  is going  to  rise  soon  and  it is  very  popular  and  has  a  big potential.
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
I still believe in ethereum. Because I consider it very strong and competitive. I believe that ethereal will still show itself and growth is guaranteed.
Activity: 199
October 16, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
there is a time eth will return to the moon. you don't need to be concerned with eth, the ETH has long been running and has been ranked second in the coinmarketcap, is it possible that eth will just disappear with this great achievement? the answer is impossible.
Activity: 154
October 16, 2018, 03:16:06 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I do not see any reason why you should stop believing in this cryptocurrency. It has skyrocketed in a very short period of time and so I am now continuing to invest and hope for the continuation of such growth. That should be cool.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
I know ethereum was at only in early stage at this moment but i believe in ethreum blockchain technology that could be more popular to the investors and to the community around the world in the future, ethereum can give us a huge of value in the market in the future.
Ethereum is at it's early age. The coin gets gradually larger once they have more coins using it for the ICO's and outsourcing.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 14, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
I'm personally pretty doubtful look at Ethereum.
Ethereum is a rather strange project run by Buterin.
Any word can turn the course in one direction or another.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
Activity: 114
October 12, 2018, 06:53:02 PM
Yes, I still believe in ETH and believe that the future it will restore its value and popularity
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
Yes, my beliefs about ETh have not changed. I invested all my money into ETH a few days ago. Prices have fallen, but actually I do not worry about that problem.
My point is, prices will increase. Just keep and wait
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 12, 2018, 06:12:34 PM
Yes i believe..because ethereum hasbeen popular at some market exchange.and it will never die price at exchange..but ethereum price will following bitcoin price..stay to hold eth untill bitcoin price back grow up again..i think need a long time to wait it back grow up

Ethereum will never catch up with Bitcoin for the price. He has too many flaws to do this.
I am sure that Bitcoin will take first place for a very long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
There is nothing happened to unbelieve The Second big coin of the crypto market! Who sold their Ethereum by seeing 170 USD, they are regretting now. How can people think Ethereum will scam at this moment? Is this your trust in Ethereum? It is the most usable crypto coin after bitcoin, and you are thinking it will scam just because of its price decreased! You did not sell when ETH price was 500-600 USD, then why you are selling now in the panic? If you don't need money, hold your Ethereum. ETH and the total crypto market will go to the moon again.
copper member
Activity: 85
October 12, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
I do not understand what has faith here! Very soon ethereum will cost less than 150$! And what does it mean?! Is this bad technology?! Or blockchain can not be applied anywhere ?! Ethereum is a technology that has already changed the entire financial world and faith is not needed here. Here need an understanding and if it is not there, then should not invest in a cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 74
October 11, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
As for me, I continue to believe in  Ethereum. Even buy it a little more. This best alternative coin does not reflect all its value right now. Thus, with it I can get a significant profit.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
October 11, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
There is no faith in the crypto world. As a result of intelligent thinking and research, there is the decision to prepare for the future economy under the guidance of your mind. Ethereum is a good altcoin, but the price dropped from $ 1,400 to $ 220.

Because it is the usual trends happening every year, for me, I can consider it as common happenings and soon it will recover again. I still believe in ethereum and will always believe to it.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 11:33:10 AM
All cryptocurrency coins have a risky ways to put your money and invest for it and now ethereum is pretty good enough to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: