Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 16. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
There is no faith in the crypto world. As a result of intelligent thinking and research, there is the decision to prepare for the future economy under the guidance of your mind. Ethereum is a good altcoin, but the price dropped from $ 1,400 to $ 220.
Activity: 238
October 11, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
Yes, I continue to believe in Ethereum because I have an idea of how cool the technology is using Ethereum. Do not worry, the price will begin to grow in any case
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
October 10, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
I think that this is only a temporary phenomenon and soon the team will solve all the problems associated with Ethereum and will again invest in the coin!
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
I think that the current Ethereum has returned to the most rational price, and it will rise in the future when bitcoin rises, and it will not rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 09, 2018, 02:39:58 AM
I think the price of ETH will always follow the trend of the ICO market. If the ICO market cannot be recovered, the price of ETH may no longer recover!
Activity: 589
October 09, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
I am sure that Ethereum will continue to grow in price, but you should not believe in fast pump. I think that  ETH will return to 700$ not earlier than February-March 2019
Activity: 252
October 09, 2018, 02:37:49 AM
ETH has already become that coin that is not tied to Bitcoin, and its growth depends only on its need, now there are less transfers and it falls in price
Activity: 452
October 09, 2018, 02:31:02 AM
Yes, in general, I believe that the ETH coin will develop and increase its capitalization. The world of cryptocurrency every day opens new projects I think the future for them
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 09, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
I know the ETH is currently the market price has experienced a fairly deep slump. But I also saw, it was also felt by all the coins in crypto. So I am not so worried. As I know, ETH has been developing well and has always progressed over time. His ability to increase the price is very good. ETH investment at a low price, as it is now, will provide a large enough opportunity for me to generate a lot of income when the crypto market price has recovered.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 01:53:25 AM
i have total believe in eth and i am sure that it will hit 1500 usd soon. however i am not sure how much time it will take. i see 800 usd by the end of year , i hope it will reach the target.
Activity: 616
October 09, 2018, 01:40:08 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Yes I totally still believe in Ethereum because of the fact that if it manages to pump as high as a thousand dollars for sure that it can recovery and regain its normal track especially now that we are on the last quarter of this year which we all know the green period in the world of crypto and in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 09, 2018, 01:35:58 AM
Yes i still believe on ethereum despite of red days on the market and let's hope for the recover of it and still ethereum is the second to bitcoin and ethereum use mostly of ICO'S project that will be a big impact on it. Buy and Hodl ethereum and wait for the bullish run of bitcoin start.
Activity: 364
October 09, 2018, 01:18:10 AM
now ethereum groped the lowest price! Soon there will be a reversal and it will go up! By the end of the year or the beginning of the next, I expect growth to 1400 dollars! Now only Bitcoin is very slow. The situation on the market is not clear and I am still waiting for some miracle! but actually waiting for the approval of the SEC! after that everything will fly up!
What are these conclusions based on? Why do you think ethereum will grow to 1400, and not 10k? Why does it have to grow at all?
Last year, it was forecasted that futures trading would raise Bitcoin to unprecedented heights. After the start of trading Bitcoin collapsed. Now everyone is waiting for the approval of the SEC ...
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
October 08, 2018, 12:09:10 AM
why you created thread witt title about believe ETH
all crypto user i think still believe ETH
eth thebest altcoin second placed under bitcoin in coinmarketcap, and all ico still use ETH platform
Not all ICOs are built on the foundation of ETH. only about 90%. Therefore, no one can deny the importance of ETH in altcoin or in the market. ETH fell nearly 50% market capitalization. all hurt. With some comments, ETH gradually became a common standard of altcoin. and when the trend is stable and backed by good information. ETH will return.
Activity: 221
October 08, 2018, 12:04:56 AM
Of course, until now I still believe in ethereum, not in doubt with this coint, I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time and still have good prospects for investment.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 08, 2018, 12:01:24 AM
Looking at the market, ETH still looks quite over-priced for me. It is surviving just because most of the alts and tokens are being traded with respect to ETH. However, it is just a matter of time before the 3rd generation cryptos overtake it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 11:56:09 PM
Yes, i still believe in ETH.
I am sure that ETH will have a bright future.
the market is dropped right now.
but i think it will recovering soon.
just wait and be patient.
because Ethereum has great potential so it is strong to bounce back, in the future Ethereum will grow and its value will be better than now. be patient first because everything needs a process, many believe in Ethereum so people use this opportunity to buy as much as possible. of course I believe in Ethereum because this coin is convincing for a beautiful future.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 07, 2018, 11:40:40 PM
Yes, i still believe in ETH.
I am sure that ETH will have a bright future.
the market is dropped right now.
but i think it will recovering soon.
just wait and be patient.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
October 07, 2018, 08:05:15 PM
We all expect it that starting from this October, bull run signal will start soon. I really believe that crypto will have its greens in the crypto market very soon. I really expect it to happy in the last month of this q4 of this year. let's not rush, we should wait patiently for it.
Activity: 378
October 07, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
why you created thread witt title about believe ETH
all crypto user i think still believe ETH
eth thebest altcoin second placed under bitcoin in coinmarketcap, and all ico still use ETH platform
I will not invest a big amount of my money in ethereum if i dont believe on the future of it, i an supporting ethereum since i started to invedt last year, ethereum is still one of the best crypto so we should continue to support and belueve on it.
Pages:
Jump to: