Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 17. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
October 07, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
why you created thread witt title about believe ETH
all crypto user i think still believe ETH
eth thebest altcoin second placed under bitcoin in coinmarketcap, and all ico still use ETH platform
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 06:10:03 PM
I think that despite all the things that have happened lately with ETh and its price, I still think it is an extremely useful currency, it would be a pity that they fell into oblivion, but we also have to take into account that ethereum has a fierce competition that can take their place at any time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
October 07, 2018, 06:07:22 PM
strongly believe in Ether,Ether is decentralized coin after Bitcoin and the future of Ether is bright.The usage of Ether is increasing day by day it will create more demand of Ether in the future.This is best coin to invest in the Ether it will hit on top in near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
Yes still i believe in ETH.I think ETH already created a powerful platform on crypto market.After some year ETH can compare with BTC.So no way to unbelieve in ETH.
I have doubts that ethereum will be able to compare with Bitcoin, but nevertheless its potential is much later. Nevertheless, if we take into account the new updates that the team planned before the end of 2018, then the value of the ethereum should increase several times.
Yes definitely I do believe in ethereum till now because ethereum is doing well in the market even after the fall in the value.Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency after Bitcoin even though it is no comparison to Bitcoin but still people are liking it and its demand is also rising in the market.Ethereum has been recently established so it does not has that much of users but still more and more people are enrolling themselves in ethereum due to its profit margins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 07, 2018, 06:04:37 PM
I see no reason not to believe in Ethereum, there are so many tokens at its base and so many projects have worked out and will continue to carry out the ICO. People started to talk about the death of Ethereum too early, I don’t think it’s so easy to kill it. Ethereum and bitcoin are two most stable coins that will be until the end of the crypto days.
Activity: 591
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
Yes still i believe in ETH.I think ETH already created a powerful platform on crypto market.After some year ETH can compare with BTC.So no way to unbelieve in ETH.
I have doubts that ethereum will be able to compare with Bitcoin, but nevertheless its potential is much later. Nevertheless, if we take into account the new updates that the team planned before the end of 2018, then the value of the ethereum should increase several times.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2018, 05:41:25 PM
now ethereum groped the lowest price! Soon there will be a reversal and it will go up! By the end of the year or the beginning of the next, I expect growth to 1400 dollars! Now only Bitcoin is very slow. The situation on the market is not clear and I am still waiting for some miracle! but actually waiting for the approval of the SEC! after that everything will fly up!
The money going to Altcoins and th BTC Can have a huge influx after a few days of that. There is a lot of people with the intentions of not giving into a FOMO scenario on Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 05:22:50 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 05, 2018, 04:16:36 PM
Taking into account that we are not going through the best moments of the crypto market, I think that there is still enough trust in the Ethereum project, maybe not because it is really the best of all altcoins existing today, but because, at least, it has been able to remain throughout its history as one of the most popular and globally recognized cryptocurrencies, and we know that this is very relevant for investors.

In addition, I think that after such a brutal fall, where it came to lose about 85% of its maximum price, little space remains for the fall to persist for a long time, which is why the conditions seem to be given at a time when the Bearish market seems to be over, to see in a short time a gradual recovery in the price of ethereum.
Activity: 36
October 05, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
100%
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
I believe in ethereum because it is a very strong coin and also it has a powerful project behind it. I think for sure it will rise in time.
Activity: 714
October 05, 2018, 03:57:57 PM
In my opinion ETH has a great future and what is happening now in the stock market is a natural phenomenon. After the growth of all crypto-currencies should decline. The next stage is growth and most likely above those highs, which raised the ETH. Great prospects ETH prove a lot of ico which took into consideration its blockchain .
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 03:21:36 PM
now ethereum groped the lowest price! Soon there will be a reversal and it will go up! By the end of the year or the beginning of the next, I expect growth to 1400 dollars! Now only Bitcoin is very slow. The situation on the market is not clear and I am still waiting for some miracle! but actually waiting for the approval of the SEC! after that everything will fly up!
Activity: 166
October 05, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Yes, I still believe ETH. Cox ETH has a very strong technology and the team member. It have a very smart contract. It is a very fast transaction and has increased the price very fast in day by day.
Activity: 221
October 05, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

I still believe in ETH. It's normal for me that their value will rise a little and fall deeper but in few days they start to rise again even it's takes few weeks to back to the normal price they have.
Activity: 1022
October 05, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
creep pics as the showing on graphical photograph of the meme utility token as the use to distinguished milestone with the decision of payment
as transmitter of funds to notice the contrast gesture with the signs on nomination to returns with the concrete of distinctive of detail with the dislodgment of balance into the destination beneficiary.
Activity: 479
October 05, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

A legit group that are out in California, Dubai and Russia which has investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. These group are the largest investment group in crypto-t.me/iblockchainglobal

Ethereum indeed become my mainstay that has Altcoin developments that continue to rise. with the increase that occurred would be nice with the count on it as the main coins which makes it so to be able to count on in the future. so I still believe against the Ethereum.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. Although the price of Ethereum is now very serious, I will choose to continue investing in today's market. Because the current investment cost is very low, and I think Ethereum will be more expensive in the future.

It's a smart investment strategy if ETH is going to be bigger once in a while. It's a good time to buy, but what can happen so think ahead impose anything.
Activity: 518
October 04, 2018, 08:08:38 PM
Yes the price is low , but the product is working and faith is , just keep your coins and the price rises , the Ethereum one of the coins which is practically safe for investment I think so
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
Yes, I believe in ETH and still consider it the best coin among altcoins and in the future its price will undoubtedly increase
Pages:
Jump to: