Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 20. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
September 30, 2018, 03:38:38 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I was able to save a money from ETH, so i believe that this coin will go far in the course of time. Patience is the key in earning money. So better wait for the right time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
I am trying to buy more now while the price is growing because when ethereum will cost 2000 and more it will be very late to invest!
Stocking Ethereum is what most investors need to begin doing because the price could get a large investment in it one day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 30, 2018, 03:34:09 PM
Of course, I believe this platform is very relevant at the moment. And it is developing. While at the moment there is no competitor who would have caught up with the eth network on the basis of availability and popularity.
Activity: 132
September 30, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
I think that it will not fall below 200, although many say the opposite.I think that it is necessary to buy and wait for the best price.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
Yes sure, Ethereum will replace Bitcoin one day. But we need to wait for a few years at least.
I think you're completely wrong. The more years some coin will try to compete with Bitcoin, the less chances it has. Bitcoin will grow in price every year more and more. Ethereum is certainly one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market, but it cannot compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 30, 2018, 03:25:23 PM
I am trying to buy more now while the price is growing because when ethereum will cost 2000 and more it will be very late to invest!
Activity: 591
September 30, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

My confidence in Ethereum won't disappear, I'm not worried even though the price of Ethereum is currently $230 because I'm sure the price will rise again, and that's the reality of the market that when prices are falling interest will increase and large-scale purchases will occur.
for me the most important proof is that almost 90% of all coins were created using the erc20 platform. I think that this is a strong argument in favor of the etherium.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

My confidence in Ethereum won't disappear, I'm not worried even though the price of Ethereum is currently $230 because I'm sure the price will rise again, and that's the reality of the market that when prices are falling interest will increase and large-scale purchases will occur.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
I have no doubt about the potential of ethereum to become number like btc doing now. I believe in ethereum some people will regret in the future for not buying it.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:50:56 PM
Yes sure, Ethereum will replace Bitcoin one day. But we need to wait for a few years at least.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:45:54 PM
Of course everybody still believes in ethereum. When someone going to invest any kind of project on that time they must need some ethereum for investment. In this online industry lots of project except ethereum so people always believe in ethereum. some people make a bad comment about it ethereum they think that it will be scam but it is not possible to scam because already this token going to worldwide and lots of platform create with ethereum project.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 30, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
The same question my friends keep asking me I believe in the future of ethereum no doubt. This is the best time to buy ethereum because of the fall in price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

I think the future holds will still have a bright future because the price of ethereum will rise soon and we need to be patience. However, I think the dropped price of ethereum is a sign to invest and to hold. I think it will become stable to its price and I think it will not go below to its price. Be positive because ethereum is one of the solid coin so that it will rise soon and just hold your ethereum.
Activity: 130
September 30, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
Yes, I am always believing the power of ethereum even the price is dumped. Actually, it's a good opportunity to us who wants to buy an ethereum to hodl for long term investment. Just wait and the price will rise soon.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 30, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
For me this is an opportunity to touch something very significant and really working product that allows you to make quick transactions.
Activity: 294
September 30, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
Yes, I believe in Ether and think that it is the best coin ever among all other coins which are less powerful. To my mind, btc is the one having the great potential.
Activity: 147
September 30, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
even though now Ethereum's price is decreasing, I think eth prices can still go back to the moon. community support is still very large for ethereum.
Activity: 196
September 30, 2018, 11:14:14 AM
I strongly believe in ethereum. It is one peculiar coin I use to invest in and wish to always stick to ethereum investment. It's is true that the market is scaring most people to invest but I tell them that this is the time to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 11:11:30 AM
I also believe that Ethereum, even if the price of Ethereum is very low, I will not give up now. I have invested in some Ethereum this year, and I will continue to invest in this market because the price is very low now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
September 30, 2018, 11:07:06 AM
if I had enough money, I would buy a node of the ether of 32 coins, when the etherium will go to the POS, it will bring a good income
Pages:
Jump to: