Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 26. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 12:53:38 AM
Probably a lot of people will think that I'm stupid or maybe I'm sick, but still I believe that the ETH project will have significant prospects in the near future, as soon as the ETH project dump ceases, everything will fall into place.
I myself strongly believe in ETH projects.
because ETH project has proven its success.
indeed there are also many ETH projects that cheat, but not a few also pay in full.
even though many projects are scam but that doesn't discourage them from continuing to support them
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 12:52:40 AM
Ethereum has a future,and I believe in this coin even now, with such a fall, I believe that in the future Ethereum will rise to a high level, maybe even more than in December 2017.Ethereum is very popular in the crypto world and it has a future and big investments.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 12:41:57 AM
Absolutely, I still do believe in ethereum even though it suffer a lot and had a great loss. I still put my hopes in ethereum and soon it will return to it’s peak again. So just hold now and wait.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 12:33:51 AM
Yes. I still believe in ETH it will soon return to its place. collect
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
September 24, 2018, 12:27:57 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
I will not worry about that, buddy. I think the downfall is necessary because any strong development will require adjustment. I think this is a reasonable adjustment. The lower the price, the more comfortable I feel because I have the opportunity to buy the stock of a potential business at a very cheap price. Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 24, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
yeah , for sure i still believe in eth , even though the price going below $300 , i still hold and didn't want cut losses.
because ethereum is most popular coin after bitcoin , and their project still growthing , many ICO use their platform for building new project , from this i can assume alot people still believe and supporting ethereum.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 12:12:39 AM
I think that even though the price of eth has dropped many likes there are many holders of anhg eth because eth seems to be like bitcoin longterm investment coin and there is a future that I believe that there is a bitcoin in the future so it's good to hold the eth because sure It has a future like bitcoin.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 24, 2018, 12:08:30 AM
which is believed to have increased the price of eth just before december so many investors are buying eth and hold just now to make their profits as soon as the december is overpowering because eth to bitcoin breaks down so we do not have can do it but hold it down to our investment ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
I'm a little bit worried about the price of ETH because ICOs seem to be a dying breed and DAPPs arent scalable yet. I think there lacks a killer app.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

what do you think about ethereum? I thought before you made this post you had an assumption thought.
and in my opinion, what has happened for now is certainly the effect of the decline that occurred in bitcoin, there is not one altcoin that is able to stand and survive. as well as ethereum. so I don't doubt eth's future, it's just that the current situation is very dependent on bitcoin.
Currently, the selection of coins is indeed happening so that many coins have decreased in price.
I think Ethereum is a good coin so it will be better if you keep believing in Ethereum.
I am sure that in the future Ethereum will be a high-value coin.
During this time Ethereum is known as a strong coin and is a coin that can be stable in down conditions
I am sure to Ethereum will continue to show for developments that continue to rise.
other than it does with the current goalkeepers Ethereum continues to grow and makes it so precious coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 23, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Well, this is crypto, everything can possibly occurred include the falling of ETH price.
ETH was dropped even below $300 few weeks ago, but now it seems like ready to get corrected back.
Maybe because many ICO companies sold their ETH collected funds ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 07:50:25 PM
I still believe in it. It does not mean that if Ethereum goes down as much as 150 dollars it will be gone and pop like a bubble. Ethereum is a infrastructure blockchain and because of that as long as ICOs exists Ethereum will still grow potentially.
Activity: 276
September 23, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
Yeah I believed believe and will believe in the future too ..because I think ETH has a good future even the price is very low atm ..so this would be a chance
Activity: 21
September 23, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
Yes, the price of course is now low , but it is fixable, the main thing that the demand for technology was and it is, so the future is definitely
all of cryptocurrency market are going down with bullish trend, but i still trust ethereum for now or in future, and keep hodl until hit price $5000/ETH

Oh, man, I wish it be true though till the end of this year it's absolutely impossible in any way.

The market is depressed and Vitalik doesn't give any prominent comments about the future price. Different protocols trying to make some hype, but ETH already has a huge user base. It's a huge drop for ETH since the beginning of the year and recovery will be hard.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 23, 2018, 07:25:52 PM
Well, having bought Ethereum when it was at $ 1000, I am "obliged" to believe that it will be reborn, otherwise I cut my veins .... Sad
The truth is that the whole market is depressed, so it's not a problem of Ethereum.
Changing conditions, and this will probably happen soon, you should get back to better levels.
Activity: 390
September 23, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
Yes, the price of course is now low , but it is fixable, the main thing that the demand for technology was and it is, so the future is definitely
all of cryptocurrency market are going down with bullish trend, but i still trust ethereum for now or in future, and keep hodl until hit price $5000/ETH
Activity: 434
September 23, 2018, 01:05:05 PM
 I believe more than Bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 23, 2018, 01:03:36 PM
Ethereum is a very solid platform, but it has certainly suffered from the excess of bankruptcy coins that have been built on its base.
In fact, the whole altcoin industry is suffering, and frankly even bitcoin - with all its volatility it's pretty stagnant.
Let's see if there will be encouraging signs in the near future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

As with most projects in the early stages of development, the initial application and content is highly overvalued and while the technology behind this is often underestimated.
Activity: 67
September 23, 2018, 01:01:49 PM
what do you think about ethereum? I thought before you made this post you had a supposition thought.

furthermore, as I would see it, what has occurred for the present is unquestionably the impact of the decrease that happened in bitcoin, there isn't one altcoin that can stand and survive. and in addition ethereum. so I don't question eth's future, it's simply that the present circumstance is exceptionally reliant on bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: