Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 22. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 29, 2018, 04:39:31 AM
I am not very optimistic about Ethereum, I think Ethereum has been brilliant. Now it is hit hard by its competitors will speed up beyond it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 29, 2018, 04:37:06 AM
Of course, I believe in this coin. It seems to me that investing in ETH is always a very profitable decision. This is one of the projects that has a strong product.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
Yes, I still believe in ETH, maybe the price of ETH has dropped after the last green days, but I find this is the best time to invest in ETH and hodl. Anything can happen in this crypto market as no one can forecast what may happen, today the ETH price maybe fall but the price may rise again on the next day.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:35:48 AM
Currently, ETH is under $ 300. Although the price of ETH is low, I still rely on ETH.
ICO projects are reliant on ETH. I will wait for the price of ETH to peak. I am very excited about ETH.
Activity: 210
September 29, 2018, 04:35:27 AM
I think the bull run era is approaching and I won't agree to the fact that ethereum will experience a further drop. Currently, ETH is stuck within the $200 range but it will soon hit $500. It is just a matter of time. It will recover.
Activity: 262
September 29, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
I think ethereum will rise again, maybe in the early 2019 there will be good news about Crypto, I think ethereum still has a future. maybe because there is slanted news about altcoin then almost all altcoins go down this year. 2018 is the worst year for all altcoins

The future of Ethereum is based on dozens of tokens that are based on it. Without ETH they will all die.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 29, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
ETH was able to land on the moon last year because ICO is on the rise, but this year ETH is also falling because of the decline of ICO! And I think this situation will last for a while!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 29, 2018, 04:30:15 AM
I support this project, but I do not have these coins at the moment. It seems to me that we must be flexible and find the right point for entering this coin and exiting it.
Activity: 294
September 29, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
I started with Ethereum. Of course before he cost several times less than at the moment. But that doesn't mean I don't believe in him anymore. For me it is the main coin for earnings and the biggest prospects. I think it's too early to say goodbye.
Activity: 216
September 27, 2018, 07:19:41 PM
now is the right time to invest in ETH and also save a little a little for long-term investments, and I also still believe that ETH has the potential.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
yes, i believe ETH and I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 27, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
I believe in Ethereum, step by step I buy it more and more, because there is doubt for me that it will increase to its previous high position, there are lots of good news, for example the appearance of the futures trading.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
I think ethereum will rise again, maybe in the early 2019 there will be good news about Crypto, I think ethereum still has a future. maybe because there is slanted news about altcoin then almost all altcoins go down this year. 2018 is the worst year for all altcoins
Activity: 406
September 27, 2018, 08:29:52 AM
I am not too concerned about ethereum's price at this time, because I am still very confident that etherum prices will rise, so I still believe it. I still hold the belief that investing in Ethereum is a good idea and will bring benefits in the future.
Activity: 420
September 27, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
Still, i am strongly believing the ETH because the potential has is quite impressive because there is the very strong development team and has the ability to increase it's price fastly. In the current situation, i am kept buying as many coins as possible because now the price is very low in the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 27, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
I believe in ethereum as long as the coin exists. I like it the way i like internet. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, its prices go up and down. And ethereum is no exception. So it went down when the market suffered depression. Now its prices are rising higher as compared to other coins. I think ethereum will hit $ 900 by the middle of the year 2019.
Activity: 350
September 26, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
The number of ICO projects has been greatly reduced, resulting in a decrease in demand.
The project that raised a large amount of ETH through ICO has also transferred the ETH in the hands to the exchange for selling due to the collective panic and stop loss of the bear market, resulting in more and more ETH supply in the market.
What Ethereum needs is to improve operational performance, reduce operating costs, and give DApp developers plenty of confidence.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 06:58:42 AM
Just like the many crypto enthusiast here that still believe in ether, I can say that you may count me in. Ether still have its credibility for being a strong crypto currency. Next to bitcoin, this my second super coin. I know that its price is down currently but I strongly believe that this will not go to far and eventually will rise up again. We just need to wait for the bull to run and I am quite excited about it! Smiley
Activity: 210
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
September 26, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
Ethereum is too important a platform to be left to die, because practically all the coins that rely on ETH would die.
So, despite the suffering of the last period, I think there is a good chance of recovery.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Incredibly intelligent investors are shouting: “Ethereum is the way of the future! It will revolutionize finance!” Other investors, just as incredibly intelligent, are shouting: “Ethereum is in a bubble! It’s a fad that will crash!” So much confusion. No one can tell what will happen. But I still believe that Ethereum is worth investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: