Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 25. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
I believe. Although recently the pressure on the developers of Ethereum from the community is growing. All users are unhappy that an effective scaling solution has not yet been found.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
As long as bitcoin grows and ICO is formed with ETH everything will be fine. Falls can be associated with a lot of things. The game of large investors for example. There is every chance to restore the ETH rate
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
The current ETH price is not only the first time we have encountered it and maybe this was the same in the past year when the ETH price was around $ 300, then its price going up at the end of 2017. Of course, I can estimate that ETH remains the best compared to other coins and the current state is naturally, if you panic you might regret it. The current decline in market prices does not affect only the ETH but all crypto coins are experiencing a downturn crisis, so if you trust ETH it might be the only way to hold it or buy it as your investment.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
I DO and not just believing in the coin.
i aslo admire their project, i keep buying their tokens on fall.
i am not have plenty of ETH which i know will give me more money in the near future.
I am telling people, ETH is worth to hold.
Activity: 390
September 24, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
ETH is more valuable coin now. I look for eth placed second position for trading. In true sense, i still believe that it will make future the person who are trust in eth. I think its a good job.
beside Ethereum is above of Ripple for now, but for me Ethereum have valuable more than Ripple in market
Activity: 168
September 24, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
I still believe in the Ethereum. Because it has a strong platform and potential for growth. I'm sure that soon he will recover and shoot very hard.
Activity: 756
September 24, 2018, 02:04:58 PM
yes of course I still believe in the ETH, because I think eth is a very important coin, with the superiority of the smart contract it has, making eth a payment channel for almost every ico program available, and that's what makes me believe in eth
Activity: 686
September 24, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I suppose Ethereum will be gaining this year faster than the other coins. However, it will not be the King of the crypto market. Bitcoin will be the leader, and I have no doubts about it. IMHO.
Bitcoin is the crypto king and ETH is the king of Altcoin, from that conclusion we can see the difference in the position of these two coins. but if for the future it is not impossible if ETH can be the best coin beating Bitcoin it only takes a long time so even though at this time the ETH price has dropped I still believe the ETH will rise.
Activity: 205
September 24, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
Do you still believe ETH? affirmative, of course, Ethreum is no2 cryptocurrency based mostly of coinmarketcap. though the worth still decreases, I still believe it. I'm calm with this example, I'm not panic and create American state sell all my ETH. My prediction based mostly last years chart Ethreum can break the compass point high record finish of 2018, thus don't sell your ETH currently.
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 01:52:46 PM
Why not? ETH is one of the best coins in the market. ETH is being used for ICOs and also, it will use in some contracts. No matter how many platforms come up with smart contract, ETH will be the most used. I think in the Bullrun, it may go $700+.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
September 24, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
I still do believe in ethereum. A temporary price drop can't ruin my trust in this coin. This crypto has a strong technical basis that gives me a faith in it and its successful future.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I suppose Ethereum will be gaining this year faster than the other coins. However, it will not be the King of the crypto market. Bitcoin will be the leader, and I have no doubts about it. IMHO.
Activity: 209
September 24, 2018, 01:21:20 PM
ETH price falling is not something that we stop me from the industry not to trade or invest on the favourite of any alt-coin, by using ERC 20 wallet, because is still believe in it for a future usage and more appropriate in price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
ETH is more valuable coin now. I look for eth placed second position for trading. In true sense, i still believe that it will make future the person who are trust in eth. I think its a good job.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 24, 2018, 01:15:55 PM
I believe in ETH, this is the fundamental basis of most Altcoins, even if its volatility dynamics is now negative, ETH will always be on the crypto market!
September 24, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
I still continue to believe in the Ethereum. Because he began to show no bad results. I think that this trend will continue.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 24, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
yeah , for sure i still believe in eth , even though the price going below $300 , i still hold and didn't want cut losses.
because ethereum is most popular coin after bitcoin , and their project still growthing , many ICO use their platform for building new project , from this i can assume alot people still believe and supporting ethereum.
Well, I don't blame you for this. I am also holding some ETH to sell in the future. but the current price is very low indeed. well, I'm waiting for the price above $ 300 to feel safe, but, until now, being above the $ 250 price might be a good start.
Activity: 364
September 24, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
Yes of couse I believe because ethereum has been popular at some market exchange and it will never die price at exchange. Ethereum is the second leading coin in cryptocurrency world though its price is following bitcoin price. Price drop is the nature of this business. Every altcoin has to face vicissitudes. Doesn’t mean the value of Bitcoin/ETH in the market went downtrend mean we should stop believing it. Thus it is the opportunity for us right now to invest more because the price of ETH is now very low. Bitcoin price is also slows and ETH depends on the hashing rate of bitcoin. That’s why if you can’t believe in bitcoin then don’t believe in ETH.  I undoubtedly believe that this coin will still manifest itself very strongly, now the whole crypto market is going through hard times and was no exception for etherium. Now is the opportunity for us to invest in ETH, I believe this altcoin will bring a lot of money to long-term holders.
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
yes, i do believe in eth and i still buying eth for my personal investment, lets be real, eth is one of the most hype/popular coin out there, many altcoin make the price based on eth, so chill because eth will recover and pump again, just wait and see. eth always have a potential to be big and make us rich.
September 24, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
Probably a lot of people will think that I'm stupid or maybe I'm sick, but still I believe that the ETH project will have significant prospects in the near future, as soon as the ETH project dump ceases, everything will fall into place.
I myself strongly believe in ETH projects.
because ETH project has proven its success.
indeed there are also many ETH projects that cheat, but not a few also pay in full.
even though many projects are scam but that doesn't discourage them from continuing to support them
The fact that many scam projects are built on the ETH platform doesn't affect the Ethereum project itself. There is only one ETH project, and I believe and have always believed in its future and potential.
Pages:
Jump to: