Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 21. (Read 12580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2018, 09:18:29 AM
For me ETH is the number one player in crypto. We have these amazing years only because of Ethereum birth. Thanks V. Buterin and overall developers community
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 30, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
Yest I still have very strong fate in Ethereum. I am not worry about current price of Ethereum and thing that this will be one of the coins that will recover very fast when the bull run start.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
it's hard to say, I honestly don't know. On one hand I don’t believe to ethereum for 100% of my portfolio, but I also don't refuse the ethereum. But ETH lost my confidence
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 08:21:28 AM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO

Please STOP spamming.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 30, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
I believe in eth that the former eth price will go back without ethical selling and if only buy and hold will definitely increase the eth price of many people because it sells eth so falling eth price we really can not do it but hold on to our eth.
Activity: 28
September 30, 2018, 07:09:40 AM
Indeed I believe..because ethereum hasbeen prevalent at some market exchange.and it will never pass on cost at exchange..but ethereum cost will following bitcoin price..stay to keep eth untill bitcoin cost down grow up again..i think require quite a while to hold up it back grow up
Activity: 113
September 30, 2018, 07:05:55 AM
Yes I believe in ETH because ethereum has been popular at some market exchange.and it will never die price at exchange and also and short of time it became popular and it is getting close to bitcoin in fame.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
September 30, 2018, 05:16:03 AM
Yes, I still have faith in ETH because the decrease of price is very normal knowing that there's no stable coin at all. I just have to be patient until the price increases again.
Activity: 280
September 30, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
Yeah, I still believe in ethereum, because it is that crypto I really trust. This crypto has grown significantly total market cap and this is the reason why I am here in crypto space.
Thanks to ethereum erc-20 standard helped a lot of ICOs to raise funds.
Activity: 238
September 30, 2018, 04:43:33 AM
Yes, I continue to believe in Ethereum and I am sure that its price will grow much more. I believe in cryptocurrency and that it will always be with us.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 04:08:51 AM
I do not trust. I will see as strongly speculation influences ethereum price. The stablest cryptocurrency the others to you it is not necessary and to buy bitcoin
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
September 30, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
Yes, I will always believe that ETH will always be in demand because it is very popular in all the exchanges I use today, but indeed the ETH price is currently low, but this price follows the BTC price which has also decreased in price, so there is no problem in my opinion with ETH
Before entering crypto world, you should have decide to yourself first, before buying you should have confidence, before selling you should be brave. Believing is always been a big thing here, Ethereum caught the eyes of the investor and trader after hitting a $1000 price mark last year allowing many people to get profit. After all happenings on ethereum, why not give trust on it ?
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 04:00:22 AM
Yes, I believe, and lately it is by a little proves increasing in price, let's hope that its growth continues in the same spirit
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
The opinions of many crypto-currency experts differ when it comes to the cost of Ethereum for 2018. Someone predicts a price of $ 1000, someone in $ 1500, and the same Steven rife says that Ethereum will cost $2400-3600. Believe it or not, I don't know, time will tell
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Yes, Ethereum has fallen very strongly in recent months. But this does not mean that now it has become a bad cryptocurrency fulfilling its purpose. It is still a currency with enchanting technical characteristics and I can not imagine how you can not believe it
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 29, 2018, 04:42:24 AM
Ethereum has a good strong team that will definitely resolve the issues that they face.  So yes, I still believe in this coin!
Activity: 302
September 29, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
If you look at the price at the beginning of last year, then I believe that the ETH did not fall at all. Just the growth this winter was too rapid and unreasonable. Therefore, I believe that the ETH stands firmly on its feet.
copper member
Activity: 22
September 29, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
maybe. all coin go up and down by their cycle. so if you choose this coin you should believe it
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
Yet, 2018 year is terrible for Ethereum and cryptocurrency in general. But I think all can change in the blink of the eye as it was last year. I believe this will happen sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: