Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 63. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 02:35:11 AM
I hope that he will no longer fall to the bottom and will soon take off at least to $ 400 and maybe even higher
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:29:32 AM
Yes i still ethereum because,  now etc price is low, but it still back again in the market. My known many peoples make their future here and they also believe ethereum. And i also believe it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:26:49 AM
Yeah, I have no predictions for ethereum prices. But I am sure that now the ethereum prices which tend to decline will be able to recover over time and as people get to know and are aware of the technology brought by ethereum. I still have confidence in ethereum. In my opinion, ethereum is a great coin and has qualified technology so I am sure that ethereum will be strong in the face of fluctuations and critical market conditions. I am sure that ethereum will survive because this ethereum comes with benefits that can be felt real.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 01, 2018, 02:20:41 AM
Elon Musk trust in Ethereum so now I am more positive about Ethereum. But Ethereum should start with developing updates as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 02:14:47 AM
Yes, I'm... I believe in their technology ......... Price is just a matter of time.....
Activity: 169
September 01, 2018, 02:10:16 AM
In the Altcoins on the coinmarketcap market, ETH is the second highest value after bitcoin. Indeed our crypto markets are mostly traded on Bitcoin and ETH. ICOS projects are also run by ETH so ETH is very promising in the future and I always believe ETH will recover late this year and it is estimated that the ETH price is around $ 1,500.
Activity: 350
September 01, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
Yes, until now I still believe in ethereum, this coint has the potential to be made an investment and now ethereum is more popular because many have known it, now the price is still down and I think this is the right time to buy and hold it
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
Friends do not have to write nonsense ... the ETH holds most of the crypto industry, it's a whole platform and not just a coin. Yes, in the summer, as always, and in any business, there was a recession in the crypt ... but it will soon begin, or the growth season has begun, and you will be surprised how your investments will grow.

I also advise you to pay attention to the company's ICO MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Our long
term aim is to aggregate all the crypto financial services into one place. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
A great opportunity for investors to invest in a new project. This project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this!
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 01:45:05 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I will eternally believed in ethereum because every cryptocurrencies that were being created were dependant on ethereum even so ethereum right now is in bearish situation, i still believed in it that it will spike up this october and will continue to rise until next year, thats why im buying more and holding it even longer because of all altcoins out there, ethereum had a great potential now and in the future.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 01:37:57 AM

no one can know for sure the price or value of cryptocurrencies in the future cryptocurrency will experience changes and developments every year I am sure that
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 01, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
I am very disappointed that after hard fork the daily emissions will reduced by only 33%. Many people expected more cuts. The Ethereum team needs to be more effective if they do not want to lose the leading position among the blockchain platforms.
Activity: 325
September 01, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
Of course i believe in eth.It is a potential coin.It has also a great platform.I think the price of eth will rise up again.Now the price of eth is low i think this is the high time to buy some eth.When the crypto market recover the price of eth will recover again.
Activity: 218
August 31, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

i think that ethereum is good and it has all it needs to become number one in the cryptocurrency world and we will see it on the top
Activity: 73
August 31, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
As I predict the ETH coin will soon exceed the $ 500 mark, let's wait and see, It is the most commonly used coin in ICO projects. I predict it will be much more valuable in the future.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
Yes,I still believe in ETH because ETH is one of the most promising coin and have a lot's of potential to change the way humans organize and structure micro societies. I see what is happening to ETH right now as a manipulation that will soon pass away. I will choose ETH against any other coin.I love ETH. With the support it is getting from the people and its continuous development, I know ethereum will grow and rise again. Let’s just wait and see what eth will be in the future.  Grin
Activity: 117
August 31, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
I invested lots of Ethereum in remaining 12 months's encryption market however Ethereum persisted to fall on this 12 months's market, I lost lots, we need to preserve enough staying power, expecting the market to pick up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
August 31, 2018, 06:51:54 AM
When I saw the fall of ETH below $ 300, I immediately thought that the financial bubble burst. But after a while I realized that the point is not that, but developers do not release Casper updates and there are no futures contracts on the etherium.
Activity: 102
August 31, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
I think that the price will rise again in ETH. Previously, one of the famous traders said that if you only buy ETH it is no doubt.
Activity: 164
August 31, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
I believe and I know that the future holds something good as far as Ethereum is concerned. I believe so much in ethereum that I can not exchange it for anything else. Even though the price has immensely dropped in the last few months beyond what ethereum holders expected, but many still believe in its good future. I believe any moment from now, we should begin to see amazing increase in ETH price in the market. Ethereum is the most treasurable altcoin to me and am proud to hold as many of it as possible in my wallet.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

to be honest, I already understand that everything is possible. Just a few months ago, I thought that the price of Ethereum could not fall below$ 500, but today I see that it is quite real. I hope that in spite of everything, after a while the Ethereum will return to the peak price that we saw in december.
Pages:
Jump to: