Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 23. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Probably because I invested my money here and want it to pay off, and even better bring me the desired profit. So that the answer is obvious, only here is it is unclear why so many such issues on this forum? I certainly understand that the market is not in a very good shape, but still this technology has a huge potential, so everything is not over yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I'm just waiting for the right moment. I do not lose anything, but I do not have faith in the crypto currency either. There are many pitfalls.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The crypto-currency market falls half a year... when the price of the etherium has fallen by 35% over the last 7 days... belief in the crypto currency is very much reduced... but I still believe that everything will change for the better!
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
I have to believe because I have a lot of money in cryptocurrencies and now I am loosing a lot so if the situation with the market wont be better I do not know what I will do.
Activity: 73
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Yes if my personal belief is not within the one's you mentioned  Cheesy . We have our own personal motive why we enter into this arena. It's just a matter of how to prevent the negative ones and have it as a guide to walk on the safety path.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Cryptocurreny can and does solve many real life problems we have thanks to the blockchain. And the market is still young and growing.
Yes cryptocurrency help me to solve my financial problems it gives me hope and opportunity to earn more profit. I am so thankful to blockchain it gives me high profitable income. I believe in crypto market it become more successful and increasing and growing.
Activity: 62
I very much believe in cryptocurrency that it will change the currency futures an emerging technology behind it. It is in the midst of a long journey and can grow in an economic way, sooner or later. The money market will also be a less volatile market. That day, the faithful will go out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I never completely trusted the market. But I trust the blockchain to the last. Therefore, this sector will continue.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
If you behave correctly, you can bypass all these cases.Who more than 3 years in this industry is certainly faced with all the problems that you have described.I'm still here because I see a huge potential for crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Of course I still believe in the crypto market. There are many scams ICO, coins, and other scam programs in crypto. But, there are also many legit ICOs, Coins, and programs that have been giving us many profits and benefits. Although the market is very fluctuating, we can take the advantages from this condition. And many more reasons why I still believe in crypto.
Activity: 42
Because Im waiting for trusted project to take back my money and more importantly that I believe in this market will be growing strongly in the end of this year. I found trusted ICO Protocol is SciDex protocol to get smart contracts.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

maybe what you're saying is very true that I'm still interested in crypto because crypto is the development of technology and the era in the field of economics it is likely that someday it will grow more rapidly and be accepted by everyone
Activity: 137
I still believe in cryptocurrency, though i have not earn much but i still believe in cryptocurrency because there is hope. i have just been doing my work with the hope that the market will be good in the future.  A lot of people have made it in cryptocurrency. i will also make it.
Activity: 127
I think the cryptographic world is very unpredictable.But I think he has a good future that I believe in .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Yes, I still believe in the market despite of it's dip and red situation. Things would still get bettee here so we must just have more patience and just have the willingness to wait. Buying during this situation is the best thing that we could do to get rid of losses as well.
Activity: 24
But I will not give up this occupation, because I see that this is our future. The future is the digital economy. Cryptocurrencies are a logical continuation of Fiat money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I think when everyone is desperate and disappointed in the crypto market, then the market will begin to grow. After all, the current situation can last a year or two. Very few will be able to withstand this.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Yes, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. Even though now the cryptocurrency market is unstable even many opinions say that the crypto market is falling. But in my opinion, this is only a matter of time. When the crypto market will definitely return to normal and stable, there are still many who believe that Cryptocurrency is a promising place to invest in the future. The transaction is easy and does not complicate investors. And I am optimistic that the crypto market will definitely succeed again.
copper member
Activity: 462
Am in it and am in already, no giving up.
I won't give up on cryptocurrency market anytime soon because I still believe in the better ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I can still make money with cryptocurrency, so I don't stop doing it. Cryptocurrencies of course are very shaky and there are a lot of swindlers, but it is not a hindrance.
Pages:
Jump to: