Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 27. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Right now, things are not great for most electronic coins. With all the money pouring into electronic money and starting a blockchain in the last two years, it's only natural to expect the bulk of them to eventually fail or only be able to meet the promise. their heads. EToro's CEO Yoni Assia has said that selling electronic money is now equivalent to selling Apple shares in 2001. I believe there will be a day when potential e-currencies will have a brighter future.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
I believe that crypto is entirely due to BTC, because it knows the concept of crypto and blockchain technology, which can promote the development of human civilization. What we need to see is the future, which takes a long time. It can't be achieved in a few years.
Activity: 378
   Everything you said with me was and is. I already several times attacked the same rake. But none of these situations is immune.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

To benefit from the market is not an easy matter, you must be able to understand the market and use the opportunities that exist in the market, patience and also the emotions needed to make you choose wisely. I still believe in the market, and in the future I will continue to believe in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
The experience of the ICO scam I think is not the main reason for you to withdraw from the ICO, it's like a coward. Continue to explore your abilities until you get gold here. Be more careful in choosing a project, then hunt more for those in the top ranks in the market. Low prices will further increase the percentage of your profits.
Don't panic when you find your coin depreciated by the market, keep them if they are in the top 10 coins. Wait until the price increases again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are good for long term investments, their prices go up after several weeks giving to the ones who invested in these coins. It means this coins can give big profits in their own time not on the time given by the investors. Up and down cycle are always part of the cryptocurrencies but they still provide earnings to the ones who believes in them.
Activity: 168
I always believe in the market. Even when he falls I hope that after the fall there will be growth. as after the rain the sun. So never be discouraged. Believe in the crypto market is the same in our interests.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
When people really understand the world of cryptocurrencies, they don't give up encryption easily.

While the crypto market has fallen to its current level this year, I still believe cryptocurrencies will rise again.
Activity: 28

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Sure I believe in crypto. We have this awesome decentralized tech that will eventually revolutionize world economy. Give it time
Activity: 150
I will always believe in the cryptocurrency market, because before the big crypto world like this, many people who did not believe in the crypto world until the beginning of 2017 the crypto market rose until many people benefited very much. In my opinion, the usual thing in life is going up and down, and I will always believe the crypto market will increase again.
Activity: 71

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in crypto currency no matter what happen because of the potential of crypto can change my life. It doesn't mean that you are being scam or what so ever the very important thing is you learned from the mistakes that you've committed before and because of that it makes you stronger and wiser. So don't give up and still believe in crypto if you want to become successful in this kind of business.
Activity: 168
I believe that now the market on the trail is recovering because the price is not stable. I think that for so long this will not last and we can already observe the growth of bitcoins up to $ 15,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are so many projects and platform out there that could really make a difference and help change the world around us and they don't compete with each other. It makes sense that ICON can do well and Bitcoin can do well, they are completely different with the same underlying tech. The tech behind everything is the important part.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

This kind of scenario only happens to those who did not really study the maket, at the same time those who easily believe in to something. You need to be smart in cryptocurrency, not just smart but also be wise enough in doing decision. It is not the cryptocurrency's fault, but it is how you think.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Because of the technology. I believe that blockchain technology will be mainstream in the future because of the advantage it offers especially after reading some of ICOs whitepaper. Even many companies started to implement the technology or at least aware of its potential.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
I still believe in this market because it is clear that the ideal that has led to the creation of cryptocurrencies is valid, and has fully demonstrated that it can make things work better in this world, not only in the economic aspect, but in many other areas. In addition, it is clear that we are still at a very early stage of development and adoption of this technology, which allows us to see that its potential is still enormous and its limits seem unimaginable.
Activity: 110
All my friends believe in crypto and even those who are not invested money in crypto at all. Crypto currency market will be actual in the far future too so we can fix it in the more suitable way now. Just catch the moment and have you own profit from this growing.
Activity: 80
Of course yes I do believe in crypto currency market. To my own opinion,  I dont think that crypto is just about price, but about how easy they create. And have patience in everything.
Activity: 179
My faith in digital currency showcase is still extremely solid paying little heed to what may have been going on in the market. I trust that hazard is one thing that is basic with all organizations. Along these lines, whoever wants to make it in crypto must figure out how to go for broke. I have been defrauded a few times in crypto and still, I have faith in the considerable eventual fate of crypto. Crypto has a favorable luck for the same number of will's identity predictable and persevering.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Crypto is a great step to the future and this step has changed so much for the time of its being here, I believe in crypto and in its development that is raising our mental abilities.
Pages:
Jump to: