Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 25. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Despite the fact that the market is falling, it gives many opportunities to earn good money. My opinion is that while the market is red, it is a good opportunity to invest. Cool
Activity: 168
I still believe in the crypto currency. Because I do not think destabilization is the death of the market. I think that eventually everything will go back to normal and it will be fine, only this takes time.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
the market is still in the embryonic stage, there is no regulation, and because of this, some manipulation and scam projects. but I believe in time will bring to mind regulation that will be to everyone's liking
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
Yes, I still believe in crypto because I know it's not the over.  Hacking, scamming is a common thing in the crypto world. I hope I will not get attack by hackers and scammers. I am taking the best way to prevent a hacker. Scamming depends on you, I mean if you choose the lengthy but trusted way then you will not catch by the scammers. Before making any decision, you have to be careful and experienced in research. Keep your trust in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Because I have invested my money and I want to return it, not only in full, but also with a profit. So I will be here until the end. On top of everything else, I believe, whatever difficulties befell me, I will still be on the horse. Sooner or later, it's going to happen! After all, the potential of cryptocurrencies is simply huge, which means that all who will remain will be rewarded.
Activity: 266
I believe and will believe, now is not a simple time for the market. Together we will survive. If a person gets pleasure from this kind of earnings, everything will turn out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I am also a victim of one of these things, but i have never let lose my hope and i still believe in crypto world because this is the place where i can make my dreams come true.
I think when any of these things betrayal with us, then there are two ways to deal with these things.
First step is that we leave this system and will do some other work, but i think this is totally wrong step because there is no guarantee that other system will not betrayal you in any case.
Second step is to learning from these mistakes that how to find good projects to earn money from without any dump and how to beware from these things.
Hence i follow second step and still believe in crypto currencies and will always believe in it because i learned from my past and also from this Bitcointalk forum that, don't get off from those thing, which is challenging you or scares you . And if here you loose your fund, then it will be get from here and not will get from any other place rather .
So i still believe in crypto currencies and also earning with learning from here.
Activity: 210
Of course i do believe in crypto currency. Who ever feels panic now and sell, only selling his or her pot of honey to stranger that will resell it to him or her in the near future. Best thing now is to chill and be cool.
Activity: 237
Market is real and we should believe on it.
Some exchanges are scam because people didn't study the platform first.
but there are more than real than fakes. we should be careful on this for our safety.
Activity: 380
Why do I believe? Because everything that we see now on the market is just manipulation, so that we panic and give all our money to big uncles. Suffer a little. Month 2. I understand that this is difficult, but you see that you are squeezed out of the market. And behind this market is the future.
Activity: 12
 scammers and the likes make the cryptocommunity untrustworthy to beginners or better yet to individuals who are outside the crypto world, who still don't understand what's the real purpose of blockchain in our daily lives
Activity: 238
Well, Yes, not only this is due to faith, just read the nvoosti, and I see that large companies are beginning to implement the blockchain in their areas,so I understand that the day is not far off when the market should go up and very much, as it will completely change the rules of the game
Activity: 182
I do not stop, I believe in the crypto-currency market. in fact this is our future. and we all understand that technology is only in front. We are already half living a virtual life. The currency is no exception. We'll see about it, we'll see.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have to admit that it happened to me few times to be scared when I looked at the market but I am still in the market and I didn't sell so far. I am a holder
Activity: 672
Although the market is rapidly moving some crypto today, I still believe in the market because we see crypto. crypto is now a nice growth as more and more crypto options now.
Activity: 55
I still believe in cryptocurrency market because i earned a lot from it. I also believe that it is the future currency and we will earn a lot from it.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
I still believe in Crypto, by studying well, Crypto certainly has a good goal, not harmful, I think positively that Crypto remains a good future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
I will try to continue to believe because we are only just stepping, never give up,
keep on going because I'm sure there must be the best of the good, all of us live
patiently and continue to survive because all of them must have a way out in every downturn.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Yes, strangely enough yes. First of all, I want to believe in it. And also there are all the prerequisites to the fact that large investors have long been buying coins from people, then to raise the price as high as possible!
Sorry, to me, I think no, I no longer believe in the crypto market because the whole market has made me bored, even tired of what it is showing, trust and trust then hope and hope, in the end red and loss, it still smashes my face. And everyone keeps telling me to calm down and trust, everything will come back, I waited each passing day and what I discovered was that my fortune was still falling, I was silly when I believed in the crypto market, as long as I got the chance, I would definitely leave this place, it is no longer an ideal destination for me, even everyone
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I love this market even though I've been fooled, believe in fake ICO review sites, but thanks to those times I learned a lot of things, a lot of knowledge in this market. Trust, persistence, knowledge are the most important factors.
Pages:
Jump to: