Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 26. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Now I still believe in cryptocurrency. I hope it changes my life. I'm trying to make my dream come true.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I've woken up in a shock and panic sell but other than that I've never did the thing you listed. I am quite careful in my investment so ofcourse I will do some research before putting my money in and because I know how things works, I don't get scammed with basic mistake. I also never bought at top so far because it's quite clear the more people get delusional the nearer we are from the top.
Activity: 322
Personally, I'm in crypto because I still have hope. Hope that cryptocurrencies have a great future, because it is really a promising technology.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Cryptocurrency market is a multi-billon dollar market with good liquidity and volume. The traditional market is bigger than cryptocurrency but not as open, free and develop like cryptocurrency market. I believe in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Cryptocurrency market still needs to go a long way to gain stability and transparency, which shows yesterday's drop in bitcoin and ethereum after sales by one whale.
Activity: 448
Yes, strangely enough yes. First of all, I want to believe in it. And also there are all the prerequisites to the fact that large investors have long been buying coins from people, then to raise the price as high as possible!
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
A market is an important place for us to be able to know the level of development of crypto. Without a market, there will be many difficulties and obstacles for us to take action in crypto. Even if you get a scam, or just get a very small amount of results. But the market is a very important feature for us to know crypto conditions so that it can make sales or other actions according to the right path.
Activity: 210
Of course I do, though I got scam at the first time I joined crypto. Since then I had been more vigilant towards any transaction I made. Then during this low market price, I still believed in the crypto. It will be more efficient when the market is normal.
Activity: 28
Actually, I was exposed to fraud in participating in the Bounty Campaign participants. But for me a special lesson that can become a benchmark for us in the future is better. Now I start undergoing Bounty Campaigns, trading and investing smoothly and get a lot of profits. From there my reason why I did not leave the Crypto world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Most of the points in this list do not match me. All my crypto assets have depreciated. I try to believe in the crypto, because I just do not have a choice Grin. Sell does not make sense Smiley.
Activity: 58
No matter what, cryptocurrency has future no one can stop. That's why I still believe in it.
Activity: 58
I've not been scammed personally but most of the others. I think it will do well long term so I try not to worry about short term problems too much.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
I strongly believe in it, it will rise again

Yes obviously, there will be up's and down's in all the market especially on trading and crypto world due to heavy competition  but i believe crypto market will boom high in upcoming months. Let's wait for the best time to come....
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
i didnt do all the list points but I did few of them and I think the only thing that keeps me here is faith. so as many of people here.
Activity: 14
yes because I believe in saying,,,try and try never surrender..if you failed then try again...
Activity: 16
I strongly believe in it, it will rise again
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
The experience of the ICO scam I think is not the main reason for you to withdraw from the ICO, it's like a coward. Continue to explore your abilities until you get gold here. Be more careful in choosing a project, then hunt more for those in the top ranks in the market. Low prices will further increase the percentage of your profits.
Don't panic when you find your coin depreciated by the market, keep them if they are in the top 10 coins. Wait until the price increases again.
As a new member here in business of cryptocurrency you should be aware that since this is online this business was prone to scammers and should you also be prepared and be conscious too to protect your privacy settings of your wallet. And regarding on the market I'd still believe that it was a part of price correction and hope that it would come to end so soon.
copper member
Activity: 126
Despite the fact that the market has been declining for more than half a year, very unstable and is likely to continue to decline, I still believe in the crypto currency and I am sure that it has a very good future!
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Because the market is cyclical and highly prone to manipulation, if the market falls today, it means that will soar tomorrow.
Activity: 420
before I decided to start in Crypto, I had to know about all the risks, so yes I still believed in Crypto because it was a risk I had to face, I had to get up again and not give up and I believed I would get more profit from Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: