Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 24. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yes, I do still believe in the cryptocurrency market that is why I still have coins and tokens on my wallet because I know that time will come that the value of the cryptos in the market will rise again. I do not panic selling because I trust the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
The crypto market still gives hope so I still believe, the crypto market will grow well after experiencing difficult times.
Keep in mind that the market has a future and the market will prove it.
Activity: 98
I think experiences are good avenue for all individuals to grow and mature. In spite of the ups and downs i have encountered ever since i joined crypto. I strongly believe that someday, i shall benefit enormously from the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes I'll still believe in the cryptocurency. As far as I know crypto is our future. What happen on the past isn't responsibility of crypto. You haveyour own mind to decide what will you do to you money. And I also do it and make my future here, in this cause i still belive in cryptocurrency market
Activity: 95
I have no doubt that cryptocurrencies will be more and more popular every year, so i think it is a good long term investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Of course I believe a lot of course coins Scam , but I think that the market every year will be cleared of bad coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I always bealive in cryptocurrency and the market,i dont have choice becose this is my hoby what i do after my work,im very intrested since my friend show crypto world and how it work,need to be big patience to wait right moment,then do what u think is right to get additional incoming!
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
People who hold and believe in crypto got rewarded when bull happened dec last year for this reason if i hold good coins too my time will come and i will also be rewarded.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Maybe I had been scammed, bought the top of a pump, and sometimes panic sold at the bottom I still believe in crypto currency because of it I able to help my spouse in our daily financial needs. All mistakes that happened is a lesson learned from me. We just need to move forward and try to recover all losses that occur during that nightmare in our crypto life....
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I still believe that the cryptocurrency market will be able to recover. This industry is still young and has great prospects. I think that good projects will be able to survive even in such a market ..
Activity: 13
I still believe even though entering crypto world is too risky. But think the benefits of it if you're going to proceed. I still believe that crypto would progress in the future. If you're tired of being scam try to research in order to avoid it. For you, just believe in crypto, it would be huge and popular and by that many investors may also enter the crypto.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
yeah, i have been also same situation but this kind of problems are everywhere. you shouldn't care too much. just follow the path.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
OF course I still believe in the market. I still get income from there, I still have some investments, but also I study, develop and improve my trading skills there. I'm grateful to it. IMHO the market will continue to go down until Bitcoin will get its bottom under $ 2K in the end of May 2019. But till that time I am going to trade through leverage and try to find to open short positions. I just try to earn money on any market (green or red).
Activity: 406
Currently, the crypto currency market is undergoing a correction. This is a new project in technological evolution. Development occurs in many countries, and is gaining popularity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
Although ethereum have devalued my portfolio this year since  hold majority of my funds in ether, my faith and believe have never been stronger! Cryptocurrency will bounce back up and when it does, I will still be here!
so far the crypto-currency market is only squatting and no hint of bouncing. But nevertheless, all of us understand and know that the crypto currency has a very great future. The main thing today is to make the right investments in projects that will have good prospects.
copper member
Activity: 308
this market makes money anyway, so I'm here)) to a greater extent, cryptocurrency is speculation, huge speculation. Technology here a small part of...
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Although ethereum have devalued my portfolio this year since  hold majority of my funds in ether, my faith and believe have never been stronger! Cryptocurrency will bounce back up and when it does, I will still be here!
copper member
Activity: 126
I think that manipulators deliberately reduce the price of the crypto currency in order that more and more people lose faith in the crypto currency and sell it at a loss.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I still believe in the crypto currency. Because I do not think destabilization is the death of the market. I think that eventually everything will go back to normal and it will be fine, only this takes time.
it is absolutely all just a matter of time to get back up and the reason I still believe crypto is actually simple to find profits from altcoins that have a lot of potential to invest even though the price is very unstable but not so will drop the chance and not all will lose the price value. and I believe that in the future datan will surely continue to grow.
Activity: 269
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
Yes. I believe the crypto currency. It future currency. So it easy to use any where and  any time.  Most of the people save the crypto currency for the future growth and some purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: