Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 47. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

I believe in crypto currencies, and I believe that the market is still able to bring big profits. Even though the market is currently experiencing a long decline, but that doesn't make me pessimistic. Now is a good opportunity to buy altcoins, because the price is still cheap so what are you waiting for.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
for some reason this time the cryptocurrency is in its worst condition
there is a lot of news telling that BTC and Altcoin are a dangerous type of investment
and along with the many new coins that failed to fight in the market, made me doubt about the project that held ICOs, and the newborn altcoins
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
obviously despite everything I trust it, since this relies upon the law of free market activity, however I want to exchangers with a substantial volume since it demonstrates the genuine cost
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Such uncertainties and unfortunate instances is not a downside but rather, something that will yield an individual to its success. It maybe difficult to experience at first but once you have learned in a situation, you will be able to use it in the future, helping you to avoid such uncertainty to happen again which would make you stronger particularly in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
Yes I do, yet I am still believing that cryptocurrency market is only at the beginning of its way and few years after we will be laughing about the problems that we are having right now, because bitcoin would be high.
Activity: 59
Yes, I still believe that encryption in the money market, I think at present in the early stages, so we still have many opportunities to make money, because in the early stages, so price fluctuations are normal. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140
Of course i believe in cryptocurrency market. I know scammers and hackers are continuously providing negative feedback about crypto market on social media but it is not true because peoples are investing/ trading in cryptocurrency market and crypto market is growing day by day. Cryptocurrency future is bright and it will give you more profit on your investment. Please make your trust on crypto market.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as different use on manage to works on preparation as disputing request of option, investors might gives of one on reference with the limit of exchange as expecting with less on difference as closing of clear on profit to collects with excessive on returns with the manage of investment plan.

Activity: 392
I still believe. all will definitely experience a decline and also price increases. we must be patient in seeing the situation as it is now to be able to make a profit
Activity: 141
Yes, I still believe in this market. Although all the cryptocurrencies have fallen too much, I still hold my cryptocurrency because I believe this market will pick up again, so I will hold my encryption. Money continues to wait, and I believe that in the end they will bring me tremendous wealth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I love and believe in this market. He has already proved his efficiency many times and the latest news only confirm my ideas about the prospects of the entire sphere.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Despite all the reasons, we still continue to believe in the crypto-currency market, you will learn a lot of new things, even if there are risks and mistakes, but sooner or later it will bring everyone a profit, who is interested in it

It does not matter in what condition the market is now, experienced people understand how changing market trends work and they remain in the game. Those who came for quick earnings will be disappointed.
platform for everyday business

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Yeah,definetly still believe in the cryptocurrency market,actualy im a victim of hacking system,and not at all this you listed i've  been experience,but i likes doing in crypto especialy in bounty hunting and trading on the exchange market,so therefore all this negative  about crypto is never been affect on me.
Merit: 15
Yes, I'm being scammed by some bounty campaigns but some of them I know they are legitimate that's why I still want to join cryptocurrency market as a beneficiary of it by joining signature campaigns and such.
Merit: 13
I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. I still believe that there is a lot more growth waiting to happen in the market and for the meantime, it is time to buy and stock up on all of the coins that I believe will still be here by the time the market starts to bull again. I have been dumped on but that does not make a difference to me, the cryptos are still on the right path.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
I have been scammed and lost a lot of money as well as time and effort but I still have 100% believe in cryptocurrency for it has given me the biggest break of my life. It helped me mentally because it keeps my mind active and financially of course.

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Because this is a new market and people don't really know what they are doing, they keep on investing, without technical analysis. The market is going through very hard time and it will take a while for the crypto market to stabilize. I still believe in it as I think it is our future. And remember you haven't lost anything while you hold and didn't sell whatever you hold!
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Despite all the reasons, we still continue to believe in the crypto-currency market, you will learn a lot of new things, even if there are risks and mistakes, but sooner or later it will bring everyone a profit, who is interested in it
Activity: 294
Because then this currency will get out of control of the Central Bank (fed).

The main properties of the current cryptocurrency: decentralization, free emission, lack of control - such Central banks will not go.

However, some countries or organizations could make an additional cryptocurrency with partial regulation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Lol... This is funny. Couldn't stop laughing for a while there. Truth be told, I have gained far more from crypto than losses. So why will I stop believing in cryptocurrency market? The fact is that there is still a lot of improvement to be made in crypto and we are at the foundations of it. So if you out there still having doubt, now is the time to shake the doubts off and keep your belief strong
Pages:
Jump to: