Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 48. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Because this market is not important but This technology is really important for future so this market will grow with this technology.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I still believe in cryptocurrency because I know our society needs this system called blockchain technology. The role of cryptocurrency solves a problem when it comes sending money in and out of the other country in an instant only. That's why I still believe in cryptocurrency although I've been scammed also by some investment platforms.

I also think that crypto currencies are able to solve very many problems of our world, so I believe that crypto has a future. It's important to help people understand what it is and how it works.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Getting scammed and the others do not become a barrier to you believing in cryptocurrency. It is all about you being very vigilant and take caution in this business. the market has nothing to do with fears in people. it is the custom of the business that market is not always set to be green. we face issues with prices fluctuations.
Activity: 126
Yes, I also believe in the encryption market. I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, but now I have lost a lot, so I have to believe in cryptocurrencies now. I will continue to patiently keep them. Otherwise I will lose more. I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will pick up in the future.
Activity: 126
I still choose to believe it now. Because I invested a lot in this year's encryption market. But this year's encryption market is not very good, which led me to lose a lot this year. But I still choose to believe it. I will continue to hold my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
because this is one of my land for business and investment. Then I believe and am convinced. In doing so, I became quiet, so it can work with fun in crypto.
Activity: 125
I am very fortunate that I have not been encrypted by the encryption and I have not failed. I think this is one of the reasons why I still believe in the world of cryptocurrency, even if one day I failed in the world of cryptocurrency. I think I will continue to believe in cryptocurrency, because the technology behind cryptocurrency is very powerful, and the development of society in the future is also very promising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
because I believe that if the market situation improves, now it is being hindered by the bear market that is happening and whether it will end, and I also believe that crypto has a bright future. Indeed, there is now a lot of news circulating if Crypto will not survive. The funds will soon die, but after I find a story stating that the market still has a chance to recover, and in the news predict that the market will recover early this summer, and The prediction is based on interesting facts, that is what keeps me still believing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
As it is possible not to believe in it) The crypto industry is just beginning and the market begins to stabilize, after last year's jumps into space)))) I think in the future the crypto currency will be more developed and will enter everyday life
Activity: 238
There are several reasons.
- The market is just growing even it was got a big pump last year. It will become one of the biggest things in the next 5 years!
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
In reality, if you have learned lessons from all the poor choices you made along the way that stop you falling into the same traps in the future then it has been a worthwhile experience that will help you out with your future investing. If you carry on doing the same things then I think it is time to give up as you are throwing good money after bad.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Even so I still willing to choose to believe it, now is a lot of people don't believe the password, then lead to the falling of the entire market price, when dropped, however, I will choose to buy, because I like it.

As soon as the crypto market was only a few billion dollars a year ago, it had grown rapidly to several hundred billion dollars as it is now. With the current development steps, although some "brains" will withdraw from the market but I believe that one day it will develop as the internet today.
Activity: 133
I still believe in the encryption market. Even this year's encryption market has cost me a lot. But I will not choose to give up at this time. I will wait patiently for the market to pick up. Because now I have to trust the encryption market, if I give up now, then I will lose more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I also have regrets and mistakes before and I just took them as a lesson and be better the next time. I still believe in crypto because it helped me on a lot of things especially on my financial needs. I’ll keep on believing and trusting the technologies they will offer, I know that it will help us in the future. In the long run, crypto will continue to grow.

Yes, they also bring a lot of money to me, although now it is not as much as before. However, with the current market value, I find it very possible to grow and compete with the forex market
Activity: 210
Although currently the virtual world, especially the world of Cryptocurrency is facing a big problem, there are many cases of fraud, hacker attacks and instability of Cryptocurrency prices, but I remain confident with Cryptocurrency.
I think Cryptocurrency has a good interest for me so that with a good strategy and staying focused the cryptocurrency will benefit me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
Believe in crypto makes me stronger in crypto itself. So far, crypto still provide so many benefits. Although the prices always go down currently. I think that crypto is a worthy investment for the future. We don't only talk about now but also the past how crypto comes and the future. Therefore, i still believe in crypto.
Activity: 105
Since my own missteps are my mix-ups. On the off chance that I purchased over the pump, at that point that is only my concern, not the market, correct? So I'm simply not sufficiently experienced to recognize the pump from regular development on, for instance, a news foundation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I didn't have any of that you have listed in your message points but I think it may be in some future and I think that I believe in the market because I've got profit from it much more that I lose
Activity: 98
Of course, if you want to get something there will definitely be many obstacles and risks that you must meet. but if you are strong then you will get what you want. so for all the risks that you mention it is a common thing in investment.
Activity: 30
There is no reason to believe it or not. As long as the encryption industry exists, there will still be transactions in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: