Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 49. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I also believe in the cryptocurrency market. First of all, you have to know that it is a very normal thing to have a cryptocurrency market price. Don't lose confidence in the cryptocurrency because of the current decline, and I have carefully observed the cryptocurrency in the past few days. In the market, I saw that encryption is slowly recovering. I believe this is a good sign. At the end of this year, encryption will reach a new height.
Activity: 98
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Still believe, because to this day I have never lost money from crypto, I just read and heard many who experienced it. In my opinion, for a scam I was only accused of a gift, and I am also new to the crypto world. I will continue to see the development of CRM, because this is an interesting part of the digital era today.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I still believe in cryptocurrency because I know our society needs this system called blockchain technology. The role of cryptocurrency solves a problem when it comes sending money in and out of the other country in an instant only. That's why I still believe in cryptocurrency although I've been scammed also by some investment platforms.

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Honestly, I only believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future coin of all of us, no doubt.
Today, most altcoins look more like scams and hype, and that worries me or a lot of people. At present trust is a very expensive thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I also have regrets and mistakes before and I just took them as a lesson and be better the next time. I still believe in crypto because it helped me on a lot of things especially on my financial needs. I’ll keep on believing and trusting the technologies they will offer, I know that it will help us in the future. In the long run, crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 266
Well, how not to believe in this market, when the richest people in the world in it give birth to their capital. They must know how to make money out of money Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Today we see only a deep correction of the market. This is a normal natural phenomenon. In the future there will be growth and very significant!
Activity: 294
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency market because it is a latest and digital technology. Nowadays almost all peoples prefer cashless money. Market is better than before. It is a good online business opportunity without any investment. No risk and best way to control corruption.
Activity: 75
Although I have lost a lot, and Bitcoin has been declining, the current market is very depressed, but I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Yes, I believe that the market is currently growing better than before, so we believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be better than today.
So, if we are thorough and total work, it will be easier to get more profits.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
My belief in cryptocurrency market is still very strong regardless of what might have been happening in the market. I believe that risk is one thing that is common with all businesses. So, whoever desires to make it in crypto must learn to take some risks. I have been scammed several times in crypto and still, I believe in the great future of crypto. Crypto has a good fortune for as many who will be consistent and persistent.
Activity: 99
Yes, I believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market. Although the price of Bitcoin is now 7,000+ US dollars, I think the price of Bitcoin will be over $50,000 in the future.
Merit: 10
I continue to believe in the crypto currency market, this is just the beginning. I'm sure that we will see many unexpected things. All those who have lost faith will regret this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Everyone makes mistakes, but only a few learn the lesson and become stronger. At the moment, the market weeds out "weak hands," only those who really believe in crypto-currencies remain.

I would have your faith, because I already began to doubt that crypto currency will be able to develop further. It's very scary to say that, but still the market is falling and people are starting to withdraw their money.
Activity: 80
My own beliefs is that patience is the most important thing. Because Im waiting for trusted project to take back my money and more importantly that I believe in this market will be growing strongly in the end of this year. That's my hope..
Activity: 75

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

For me, I really regret or frustrated with the things I experience in crypto currency, but I still believe in it because I make my mistakes or past experience as a lesson for me. At the same time there are many possibilities in crypto currency. I just think that I should keep on believing and be positive in it so I can gain something in it and I know that there is a reason for everything that happened.
Activity: 97
Yes. No matter the downs and downs of it, there would still be light at the end of the tunnel. Being defeated once through failed or an ICO that ended been a scam should not terminate ones journey in this crypto world. All that are bound to happen. They will serve to mould one into being a better hunter in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes, because crypto currencies has bright future ups and downs are a part of crypto trading but we have seen many coins which are very low prices after ICO and after few years development price of that coin grow day by day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Learn how to find good ICO projects and then thanks to this you can earn a lot. And it is easy enough to learn to distinguish between benches and normal projects
The crypto market will always be relevant, and it will live for a long time . There is no need to doubt it
Pages:
Jump to: